Page 23 of 23 First First ... 131920212223

Thread: Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

I made an account just to support this.

I need this to come out for PS4 in order to be able to play it.

Well hi everyone! It's been a while! And now everyday the HD collection is getting closer! ^^

Will Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix be available on PSN (digital download)?

Hi guys,

I've been trying to find this out, and can't seem to get a straight answer. I only see an offer to pre-order at retail outlets, but I'm really hoping the game will be available via digital download through the PS Store as well. Does anyone know for sure, one way or the other, whether the game will be available digitally? Thanks!

Friday is going to be a tough choice!

What to do? What to do?! So I'm heavily into FFXIV at the moment but KH 1.5 HD will get delivered this Friday, how do I decide what to do?! AAARRRGGGGHHHHH

I could play both I suppose, kick the wife off her PS3 and play KH on that while doing some FFXIV crafting on the side on 2nd PS3! Don't think the wife will like that idea but what the hell lmao.

So who else is getting this and is in a similar situation on having to choose what to play?

Be nice...... >_<
    You could devote two hours on each game, play one for two hours and then switch games for another two hours, but take a 10-minute break between those two hours. That's what I think you should do, it's not worth getting the wife's feathers ruffled over.

So, you've met the wife then?! LMAO.

Think I will have few hours on KH friday night and then back on FFXIV for the nightly session. Will play more KH saturday morning while the wife has her usual lay in, which means I get the big TV

KH 1.5 ReMix (Limited Edition)

I personally think all of us that pre-ordered the game got played. The artbook is no where as big as it was promoted to be.

Here you can find the cover photo from the Kingdom Hearts Facebook that shows a brief photo of the artbook for pre-ordering it.

https://sphotos-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/h...88723311_n.jpg

In the book we are given there is the original cover art, but I don't see anything in regards to the different outfits they had or a big Donald picture like that.. it's kinda urking me.

If you look at the TINY, TINY fine print on the bottom it says "Final product may vary from picture"

It´s very very sad that the voices of the german KH 1,5 HD Remix are not included. First, I have read that the voices are included too. But then when the game was out, they was not. The reason was that the capacity of the CD was too low.
    But why they don´t ask us? In my opinion, they could delete the cut-scenes of KH 358/2 Days, or they could save it on a second CD.
    We, the demanders or the fans, we all in this forum love this game. It means so much to us. And we, the german part of the fans, we are very shocked and very sad that the voices of Sora, Riku, Kairi and the Organization XIII and so on... are not included. We are connecting the voices with the characters. And when the beautiful, well-known voices aren´t there, it´s a completely other game to us. Sora isn´t Sora and Kairi isn´t Kairi. Many people are very DISAPPOINTED.
    I really really really hope that the voices of my heros, of OUR heroes can be offered at the PSN-Store, or other measures could be offered. I would buy the game again with our language, even when it´s more expensive.
    When this will not work, GERMANY bets you, please give us Kingdom Hearts 2,5 HD or more important: Kingdom Hearts III in OUR language... Please Q.Q
    It would mean so much to us...
    *sorry for my school-english-faults

This may be kind of late, but I'm still going to say that I was highly disappointed with the "special" pre-order bundle for this. In the picture they advertised the pre-order with, it clearly shows the artbook and a separate game case: http://images.khinsider.com/2013%20U...er%20Bonus.jpg
    However, not only did I not receive a game case, the game disc shockingly was placed in the back cover of the so-called "artbook". So, because of this non-existent game case, my game now stands out like a sore thumb on the shelf with my other games. They should have done something like FFXIII-2, where you get both the game case and book.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 HD Remix Compilation Announced For Japan
    (Siliconera)
    - Square Enix will release the Kingdom Hearts Starter Pack HD 1.5+2.5 Remix, which features both remix games in a special bundle.

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- is now one of PS3's Greatest Hits (KHInsider)
    - The game is now available as one of PS3's Greatest Hits for $19.99.

Celebrate TGS with Game!
    - Grab Kingdom Hearts 1.5 on PS3 for £11.99 using code SQUAREDEAL, today only!

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 & 2.5 Soundtrack Website! (KHInsider)
    - The release date for both albums will be on the 26th of November and can be preordered from the Square Enix E-Store or Amazon.co.jp.

Translated: Tetsuya Nomura's Interview with Famitsu. (Famitsu, KHInsider)

Shiro Amano Creates KH 1.5 ReCap for KH 2.5's Release! (KHInsider)
    - Comic website.

Introducing the magic of Kingdom Hearts
    - Do you know anyone who’s never really played any the games in the series? Well we have a special trailer for them and you hardcore fans too!
    Last edited by Grimoire; 8th Oct 2014 at 16:28.

Petition for japanese Starter Pack (1.5 + 2.5)

Hi, i'm here cause i bought the starter pack from japan and i know that 2.5 it's still in japanese and that stuff but, 1.5 it's in japonese too so my petition is that Square Enix update the pack version of 1.5 to play it in english, cause there are people around the world that bought the starter pack from japan and can't play well because it's japanese only, so please Square, do it for the fans, update 1.5 with the english version for the people who bought it from japan within the starter pack

I already have the first half of the HD remasters for KH in english, but sign me up!
    Can't Wait for KHIII!!!!!, can you?
    signature image

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMIX Original Soundtrack Covers Revealed! (KHInsider)
    - The original soundtracks for Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- and Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- will finally be released in Japan this month on November 26th.

Shiro Amano's Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Recap now in English! (KHInsider)
    - It has now been translated and uploaded in English on the official Kingdom Hearts website for all the Western fans to enjoy!

Square Enix Apologises for Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Soundtrack Issues, Track List Released and More! (KHInsider)
    - There's a load of news right now for the Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 and 2.5 ReMIX Soundtracks so let's just jump right into it.

FIRST KINGDOM HEARTS GAMES COULD STILL HIT PS4 AND XBOX ONE (IGN)
    - The co-director of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix and Kingdom Hearts III has revealed Square Enix hasn't ruled out putting the game on PS4 or Xbox One.

Page 23 of 23 First First ... 131920212223