Page 2 of 23 First First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

Darn it there has to be a way to talk to talk to her..I'm not giving up on lighting ..no matter what.

@ Illusionist: It would be totally awesome if they included the Days game because I really liked it. But from what I've heard it's only the cutscenes for now :/

*sighs* the only problem is its Nintendo 's turf. We should just be lucky we at least got cutscenes. (Or more specifically they.)

2 Hours.. further more I refer to they as the fans in Japan. Because it is not confirmed if this is coming to the us. After all final mix is included and everyone knows. That final mix is exclusive to Japan. And if they do release it here. It'll probably be the original game. So let's hope that's not the case.

This should be very awesome. I was hoping to play KH FM one day and completing that story. Now things will make my mind blow even more from this point on. It's gonna be really awesome and I may have to borrow a copy of Days from one of my friends if I like the cutscenes from Days, which will most likely happen.

Great news. I can't wait to see the promotional video whenever it goes online.

Originally Posted by Basho

Originally Posted by Lukar
    Not alll games are region-free. I know Persona 4 Arena is region-locked.

There was also quite a bit of a s***storm about that being the first (and only, so far) region locked PS3 game, and since Square knows how often their games are imported I highly doubt they'll do that.

Just saying, there's always a chance. ;P

Originally Posted by Basho

Doesn't this seem a little.. Lacking?

I mean, it's neat to see them starting to get into some sort of HD Kingdom Hearts released, but to leave so many games out, and to not even let people -play- 358/2 Days? What's the point of releasing such a bare-bones package? Especially if it's just the PS2 graphics running at 720p (I know we haven't seen footage yet, but I'm not holding my breath).

If Insomniac can release three Ratchet & Clank titles on PS3 on a single disc in a nice collection, why can't Square-Enix at least put a -little- more effort into this? And yes, I know that they're not the same style of game, and that the KH games are longer, but I don't think it's too unreasonable to want a little bit more out of a collection.

Some PS3 collections only have two games on the disc, so I don't see the problem here. We're getting 2.5 games, which isn't really a bad deal. Also, I'm assuming they also plan on releasing a sort of Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX in the future, with Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, and cutscenes from Re:coded.

I believe the main reason they're breaking up the HD collection is to let Nomura keep his promise of one KH game a year. This likely means Versus is slated to be out around holidays 2013/early 2014 and KHIII in 2015.

Hello? Did anyone hear me?

*sighs-

Originally Posted by Zack the jerk.

Which post are you refering to, the one about Final Mixes or the earlier one?

About the FMs, I think that Nomura did say that he was willing to make them avaliable to people outside of Japan so we are good there. It's just SE's decision that we have to worry about. It's highly likely we will get it, but there is always that small chance that we won't and that is making me nervous. I hope they make an announcement about the western release soon so I can stop worrying about it.

Originally Posted by imported_Andrea

Originally Posted by Zack the jerk.

Which post are you refering to, the one about Final Mixes or the earlier one?

About the FMs, I think that Nomura did say that he was willing to make them avaliable to people outside of Japan so we are good there. It's just SE's decision that we have to worry about. It's highly likely we will get it, but there is always that small chance that we won't and that is making me nervous. I hope they make an announcement about the western release soon so I can stop worrying about it.

Worst-case scenario: Japan Release Only - Region Locked Game

Best-case scenario: Worldwide Release - With KH FM for NA and EU

I realy don't know my reaction if Square releases it, outside Japan, but with the original version of Kingdom Hearts. I'd probabily go to the corner and cry. After that I would import from Japan, probabily.

EDIT: Conspiracy Keanu

What if they are sticking to PS3 only because it's region-free? Althouhg, even if it gets ported to 360 in NA it doesn't mean a Japanese release of this version (you know, Metal Gear Rising). Anyways, lets pray for the best.

Hear hear. Let's hope so.

@Andrea and yes ma'am. I was referring to the post of the final mixes

I didn't believe it when I first heard about it. It was too good to be true, in my head. xD

...But if it turns out ot be only for Japan, I will cry. So. Hard.

I hope for US & EU release.

WHY U NO HAVE KH2 FINAL MIX?!?!? I WANT THE TERRA BOSS BATTLE!!! T_T

Really happy about this. I hope Square-Enix North America and Europe bring this over. I was a little miffed that KH2 FM+ isn't in the package (rather have that than Re:CoM), but I imagine they'd release a KH2 FM+ remaster later on.

It's actually quite smart. A PS3 version of the full FM+ games caters to both the veteran fans of the series who never got the chance to play Final Mix AND fans who never played any of the PS2 Kingdom Hearts games (actually, I just realized this is good for the EU KH fans that never got the PS2 version of Re:CoM).

I'm guessing, but maybe the mind set it for S-E to get as many people as possible familiar with Sora's story, and by the time KH3 is out, people will buy it.

Anyways, in short, S-E TAKE MY MUNNIES *_*

EDIT: Oh, oh! If there's gonna be some 358/2 Days scene in this 1.5 ReMIX, then it's all the more likely that there will be BbS content in the possible KH2 FM+ ReMIX =D

@new_tradition: I do think Sony has the tools that make easy to transfer a PSP game to PS3, the same way they have for PS2 -> PS3 games. So I would like to believe that, if the 2.5 final mix is going to happen, it'll also contain BbS FM. Part of this is driven by logic, the other part is my desire to fight against Red Eyes with Aqua.... Oh, Aqua... XD

I think 2.5 will have: KH 2 FM+, KH BbS FM and Re:Coded scenes. I don't think they will put anything of DDD in it. So, it will be just like prior KH 2 release, with KH 1 on PS2 e CoM on GBA. But we will have almost everything on PS3, DDD on 3DS and KH3 on PS3 or PS4/WiiU. We never know if Sony will be able to still sell consoles in the years to come, hope I'm wrong, though.

*signs *

Yeah good one.

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix First Look With The TGS Trailer

www.siliconera.com/2012/09/23/kingdom-he...

I keep throwing money at my screen but nothing happens ;A;

Originally Posted by Vitor

@new_tradition: I do think Sony has the tools that make easy to transfer a PSP game to PS3, the same way they have for PS2 -> PS3 games. So I would like to believe that, if the 2.5 final mix is going to happen, it'll also contain BbS FM. Part of this is driven by logic, the other part is my desire to fight against Red Eyes with Aqua.... Oh, Aqua... XD

We've been shown that they can do this thanks to the God of War franchise (Putting both GOW PSP games and making them into a PS3 HD Collection).
    The question will be: "Will S-E do this, not only for BBS, but also for the FM version?". I would die of happiness.

If they're gonna take the time to convert a PSP game to PS3, than I hope they don't mess around and just choose the FM version of it, lol.

I recently hooked up my tv to my PSP, and watched a couple of scenes in the BbS Theatre Mode, and honestly? It looks pretty good as is. I hope they do come out with a 2.5 ReMIX and put BbS FM in it. It would be awesome ♥

Page 2 of 23 First First 12345612 ... Last