Thread: log-in reward reset?

log-in reward reset?

log-in reward reset?

Yesterday I unlocked the 7 days-in-a-row tier for log-in rewards. Today I only got a 1 day reward. Does it reset after 7 days? I thought you'd continue to get 7 day+ rewards if you continued to play

Happened to me today, as well. The spin prompt seems to imply going past seven days just keps you in tier 3, but I could see Nosgoth's business model being in favor of only once chance at a semi-decent drop and then spamming you with rune stone discounts in hopes you'll drop some micro-transactions.

It seems to consistently reset, even though it does imply that you should keep getting tier 3 rewards as long as you keep logging in daily. I mean it even says "log in tomorrow for another big reward!" or something like that. Quite silly.

It resets after 7 days and goes back to 1, then you climb back up with each day you sign in and then the cycle repeats.

We're looking to clean up the language around it to make it clear, but it will reset after Day 7 at the latest. Day 7 (the last tier of rewards) have the most-valued rewards, such as exclusive skins.
    Psyonix Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

I just get a bug with the daily reward, or the devs wrote a big lie?

So two weeks in a row my daily reward resetted at day 8. First time I thought I missed a day. Now I am 101% sure it just resets.
    Is this a bug?
    Or is this intended?
    If this is intended, why does the game lie to me and tell me otherwise?

I can clearly read "Congratulations, you're in the top tier! Play tomorrow to win another big reward.
    Well, getting reset and winning 100 gold from tier 1 ain't "another big reward"
    P.S. 2 weeks for 3 material chests and only gold otherwise with a crappy Runestone voucher at day 7 ain't "big rewards" either.

Originally Posted by Jostabeere
    my daily reward resetted at day 8.

If this is intended, why does the game lie to me and tell me otherwise?

I can clearly read "Congratulations, you're in the top tier!
    You clearly read, on day seven, that you're at the top tier. There's no higher tier so it resets. Not a lie at all.

Though the 'big rewards' part certainly seems to be.