Thread: A new campaign for Dragon Quest VII localization

A new campaign for Dragon Quest VII localization

A new campaign for Dragon Quest VII localization

Everyone, check this out. Square Enix supposedly WANTS to release Dragon Quest VII for 3DS (and hopefully more) in the West, but are worried about sales figures.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/31...l-sell-enough/

So I'm trying to get a Twitter campaign started to show them that, yes, if they release it, we will buy it. Use the tag #DQPromise in tweets addressed to @SquareEnix or @SquareEnixUSA, and let them know that they're reading a message from a guaranteed buyer of this game and any more they localize and release. Use the same tag and terms on Facebook and wherever else Square-Enix has a social media presence, too.

YEs brother !! i have joined SquareEnix website to shout out my plead for this game ! where can we do it though they suggest we contact the developers and tell them to bring it over to the U.S I will buy two copies dammit just bring it over Square !

On the Dragons Den site, they are collecting DQ VII fan art as a way of trying to get them to localize the game. I'm going to draw a picture of Arus, the hero to help the cause.

I live in the UK and really like Dragon Quest DS games. I have DQ 5,6 and 9 as well as the monsters ones. I would love to get some more of the missing numbers on DS and would certainly buy any more that they release.

The customising characters features in DQ9 were great and could be a good selling point to add to promote DQ tittles.