Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: User Level: Create a New Point System

User Level: Create a New Point System

User Level: Create a New Point System

Hello.

I was wondering what will affect the User Level on this new site?

Will it be:

-SE Points

-Number of Posts

-Events/Contests

-Games on the new site

Could anyone please tell us?

Originally Posted by PAT2K9
    Hello.

Will it be:

-SE Points

-Number of Posts

-Events/Contests

-Games on the new site

Does User Level actually affect anything on this site? Do we learn the super-duper secret handshake if we go up a level or anything?

Originally Posted by Nights

Hello.

Will it be:

-SE Points

-Number of Posts

-Events/Contests

-Games on the new site

Does User Level actually affect anything on this site? Do we learn the super-duper secret handshake if we go up a level or anything?

I'm just asking to know what it will reflect.

No need to be sarcastic :-/

Originally Posted by Nights

Hello.

Will it be:

-SE Points

-Number of Posts

-Events/Contests

-Games on the new site

I'm just asking to know what it will reflect.

No need to be sarcastic :-/

I'm not trying to be! I am actually, genuinely curious as to what rankings do for us lol.

I've been wondering about that myself. Perhaps we'll hear more on this soon.

I hope points don't effect it. I've never registered any of my games and I have a ton. It'll take forever to collect all of my SE games and enter the codes.

I'm aiming to become a mod in three months.

Achievements???????

Hello everyone, I was just wondering about the achievements on this particular website, I see that this feature is coming soon when I go onto my profile page but then yet FF7 was announced for PC with achievements, is this already a feature or are achievments not available to get yet??? I'm just curious and I would appreciate any help that is offered, thanks everyone...

Achievements for the updated FFVII PC game will be for Steam.

Achievements on the Square Enix website aren't available yet and should be specific to something else completely.

Thank you very much for the information I appreciate it, I was so curious and confused lol, thank you

Just Wondering.... >,

I was just wondering about the level that is displayed on my profile. What does it mean and how do I increase my experience and level up? If you could provide me with some information I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You.

im guessing that you register games to get points and i think points are like exp.

I agree. I have registered almost all possible titles and have a point value much higher than the average user. I suspect that the points will be directly related to the level but my guess is that the level system hasn't been fully implemented yet. I also think that the rank system will return somehow and will co-exist with the points and that the points will be used to request items from some form of a catalog like Club Nintendo uses now. So perhaps there will be the once a year rewards and a catalog to spend the points, but that's just my personal guess.

Create a New Point System

It would be great that Square-Enix Members should get an upgrade on the points earn by the games he/she owned , products from the SQ Store ( ex. Any Play arts Kai) any manga published by Square-Enix and Any Anime. We should also add that we should use our points to buy Manga,Anime , Video Games and other products in Square Enix Store. What is your input in this ?

Originally Posted by jlacey
    It would be great that Square-Enix Members should get an upgrade on the points earn by the games he/she owned , products from the SQ Store ( ex. Any Play arts Kai) any manga published by Square-Enix and Any Anime. What is your input in this ?
    I second This Movement!!!!!!

Definitely a great idea, I 3rd that!

I forgot to add that we should earn points due to post in the forums and play mini games just like the old members site

I see a lot of people with several thousand points only at level 1. How does the leveling work?

The level system is yet to be introduced to the MEMBERS site.

Originally Posted by Gravity
    The level system is yet to be introduced to the MEMBERS site.
    thanks for clearing that up for me. not gonna lie being only level 1 has been bugging me.

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to start this thread so the community can give suggestions on how to improve the Square Enix Members experience. Below I have a few suggestions that I think would go a long way in improving the community and attract more people to regularly check in on the site. Lets start with the most glaring things.

Members Points

This is something I feel can be improved a lot. Lets make it standard that if you register your game within the first two weeks of a game releasing you get 100 members points. This will promote early buying and preorders. After the initial two weeks is up, the game can only register for 50 points. This system not only awards early adopters but will also have fans wanting to preorder every Square Enix game to get as many points as possible.

However this should not be the only way to obtain points...

I know we have done surveys to acquire points but they are few and far between. There needs to be a better way to reward people and there is...

Achievements

This has been staring at members in the face for about a year now. We don't know when or if its coming (like a little Final Fantasy title we all know about ;D). I have some suggestions that may boost not only the morale of the community but will get people actively coming to the forums.

First things first, reward people for each achievement they gain. The harder the achievement the more points they earn. Give them an achievement for logging in every day for one week and month. Give them an achievement for posting on the forums at least once a day for a week/month. If they fill out all surveys for the year get an achievement for that. An achievement for registering every registrable Final Fantasy game or Kingdom Hearts game. The possibilities are literally endless. Make some achievements where you can get multiples of them every year if its possible. I'll list a few of the ones I think would promote a more active community:

The True Keyblade Master - Registered All Kingdom Hearts Titles - 100 Points
    Savior of the Worlds - Registered All Final Fantasy Titles - 100 Points
    Undying Survivor - Registered All Tomb Raider Titles - 100 Points
    SUPERFAN!- Registered All Square Enix Titles for the Year - 100 Points
    Dedicated- Log in Once a Day for the Entire Week - 2 Points
    Really? Thank You!- Log in Once a Day for the Entire Month - 10 Points
    Opinionated- Post in the forums Once a Day for the Entire Week - 5 Points
    Obnoxious- Post in the forums Once a Day for the Entire Month - 15 Points
    Survey Taker Extraordinaire- Complete All Surveys for the Year - 10 Points
    Stalker- Log on to Square Enix Members at a Gaming Event - 10 Points

The above achievements are just examples of things that would get the community more active and dedicated. It would also reward fans for their time and dedication. People are selective about where they go online with their time. Lets get them to spend it here. Which takes me to my next point (no pun intended).

Level System

As a large community of hardcore RPG players, I think a lot of people are bugged by the fact that everyone is level 1 and incapable of doing anything about it. Remember these fans live to level up. Lets grant them this. As a matter of fact tie in the point system to determine the levels. Total points can be like experience points. It also progressively becomes harder to level up as you go up. Almost like a real RPG. Doing this, fans will progressively notice Square Enix titles and think twice before passing up on the game.

That is all I got for you ladies and gentlemen! Do you have any suggestions for the site? Post it here and I am positive the community team will listen. What do you think about the above ideas? Post your opinion below!

Have a good day!

-PshycoNinja
    Traveler of many Fantasy Worlds
    Keyblade Master in Training
    Heroic Survivor... Most days

I have no Suggestions to improve here!.

Originally Posted by silvergol

You mean for the site or you have no more suggestions on top of my suggestions?

Originally Posted by PshycoNinja

I mean the site!.

Originally Posted by PshycoNinja

I mean the site!.

Really? Hm.

I don't necessarily agree with you there but I'll respect your opinion.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last