Thread: Episode 5 thoughts ( may have spoilers)

Episode 5 thoughts ( may have spoilers)

here's what i think will happen the dead body that max and Chloe found was not Rachel Amber but instead it is Nathan Prescott think about it the photo that max found had both of them in the hole now not only that but we never saw Rachel's face they never opened to see if it was her and at the end max and Chloe are looking for Nathan but can't find him the last person to see him was Mark Jefferson he said that he saw him going to the dorm room but what if Jefferson killed Nathan and took his phone to get max and Chloe to go there maybe he knew that max and Chloe found out about the dark room because they took Nathan's phone and maybe Nathan went to Jefferson and told him then Jefferson killed Nathan and posed Rachel over Nathan's dead body well let me know what you think

Holy crap, never thought of that, but didn't Nathan Contact Max and Chloe prior to when they appeared, which was the whole reason they went there. The reason I still think this, is because what I am guessing happened is that maybe Jefferson forced Nathan to do, Nathan was mad about it, and lashed out at Jefferson, and then Jefferson killed him because of it.

I think you should use more punctuation.

Apart from that there is hardly any reason to think that other than your preference about who deserves to die
    The grass was not superfresh at that spot which it would have been if the grave would have been dug at that exact day. Also, Jefferson doesn't seem to be the type who acts on impuls. He seems very much in control last time we see him. So "lashing out" shouldn't be enough reason to kill somebody for him.

Quote Originally Posted by WarrenG_Kamehameha View Post
    Holy crap, never thought of that, but didn't Nathan Contact Max and Chloe prior to when they appeared, which was the whole reason they went there. The reason I still think this, is because what I am guessing happened is that maybe Jefferson forced Nathan to do, Nathan was mad about it, and lashed out at Jefferson, and then Jefferson killed him because of it.
    Yes Nathan's phone did contact the girls, however the popular theory is that if Jefferson DID kill Nathan, he then used Nathan's phone to lure the girls, afterall he knew they were looking for Nathan and by this point it is clear that he knew they found out about the bunker.

It would've been too graphic for them to show Rachel's body. I honestly think that Nathan didn't show his face simply because he was beaten by Warren and had scars all over it, just like Warren with his black eye.
    This game is not gonna have very good endings. They're gonna be realistic and nostalgic, like Dontnod previously stated they want their game to be like. Chloe shouldn't have been saved, unfortunately. It breaks my heart to say this, but Pricefield was never a thing in the original timeline.

The main story could go in so many directions, and the choice of multiple endings could also be used. Good and bad endings. For example: Jefferson is a freak, so he might take a picture of Chloe's body right before he drags off Max, then in the dark room, when Jefferson is showing it off, Max uses that photo to go back and warn Chloe just in time; and Chloe kills Jefferson. Or...she doesn't have time, but Max slows down time like she did for Kate, and takes the bullet for Chloe and dies. Or...While Max is tied up in the dark room, Jefferson takes Max's very first selfie photo from her and gloats: "Only if you would have put this in the contest, shame, its a good selfie." (but as the player, your glad she didn't enter it into the contest, because now she uses it to rewind back to the first moment of the game and stop Nathan from killing Chloe, and get him to confess how Jefferson has been using him to hide the girls; then they go to the barn and find Amber alive. They escape and tell the cops-then Jefferson does the Big Time! Or...what if Max somehow gets the butterfly photo off of Chloe's body and uses that to go back to day one, But this time, she doesn't have the powers and has to do everything for real this time around, with the knowledge of everything before it. ...There is so many possibilities. Victoria could be in on it with Jefferson? ...Nathan has social issues because of his dad and is just the cover up. Maybe Nathan isn't involved as much as its made out to be? ..What if in the dark room, Max is tied up and being drugged by Jefferson, but the drugs gives Max more time-power than she ever knew possible? ...What if Max fell asleep in class and its all just a crazy dream? Then, as she wakes up, the blue butterfly shows up randomly. (Twilight zone music) remember the twilight zone license plate on the red truck? is that a hint? Oh the many possibilities of the plot!! so many plots, so little time!! on a side note, I found it hard to keep track of all the characters as the episodes are released over long periods of time. I think personally, to play this game in one seamless experience would be the best for such a complicated and depth-filled plot. The impact of each episode would be much stronger and more meaningful. But as time goes on, the details get fuzzy, and it becomes a game of catch-up.

I just realized, how did Nathan contact the girls from his phone when they had it using it for evidence to find the dark room?

If it was one of his spare phones it would have been "Private Number" Not "Nathan Prescott"
    "If you come with me, NOTHING will ever be the same again." - The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by OHWceta View Post
    I just realized, how did Nathan contact the girls from his phone when they had it using it for evidence to find the dark room?

If it was one of his spare phones it would have been "Private Number" Not "Nathan Prescott"
    I thought Nathan has been logged on two or more phones with his name.

Quote Originally Posted by OHWceta View Post

The phone Max stole from his room was a disposable, not his personal phone. That phone was used to set up drug deals, threaten Max and her family, and used to communicate with his "mentor", therefore it is absolutely not the same phone that is under his name and used to stay in touch with friends and family.

What I really don't want is for Warren to end up being a really really bad guy. One guy we thought was a good guy (Jefferson) turned out not be and I love Warren. I'd be gutted

A lot of fan theories state that the picture Warren took at the party will be a means for Max to later go back and save Chloe from Jefferson but I don't think it will

When Max saved William from death it had major repercussions so I doubt Max would do that again.

I don't think Nathan is dead either. He's lost the plot and I think he's hiding out of fear..

Quote Originally Posted by jadehill2001 View Post
    What I really don't want is for Warren to end up being a really really bad guy. One guy we thought was a good guy (Jefferson) turned out not be and I love Warren. I'd be gutted

A lot of fan theories state that the picture Warren took at the party will be a means for Max to later go back and save Chloe from Jefferson but I don't think it will

When Max saved William from death it had major repercussions so I doubt Max would do that again.

I don't think Nathan is dead either. He's lost the plot and I think he's hiding out of fear..
    After Max saved William, it had so many consequences because there was one extra person which altered lifes of everybody he met for 5 years. If we save Chloe via Warren's photo, the only thing changed will be path of two people in the next 40 minutes or so.

Nathan Prescott has at least two phones. The burner phone and his personal phone you could say. This is backed by a few things. The first being a note that you find that someone left Nathan, saying that they had told him to not text from his phone but from the burner phone he was given.
    Second is when you check the burner phone you can see the text from the private number Max got.

You may also take note at the fact that the text sent to Chloe from Nathan's phone is nothing like what Nathan usually sends. Nathan's text are very short to the point abbreviating words. The text sent to Chloe was structured and complete with correct spelling and punctuation.
    signature image