Thread: English Android phone version

English Android phone version

English Android phone version

So....when does this get released for the US and the rest of the world? I'm desperate over here!!!!!![img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif[/img]

But nothing for Android yet? Sorry, I should of been more specific.

I thought it was supposed to come out the same day on iOS and Android, but I guess it didn't. Of course, Apple gets everything first, so no surprise there.

A release date for Android is yet to be announced.

When are you going to release this for us Android phone owners Square Enix??, I do not own any Apple Products nor will i ever buy one

Originally Posted by Tsuko85
    When are you going to release this for us Android phone owners Square Enix??, I do not own any Apple Products nor will i ever buy one
    yeah I would want more andriod games too!

Android please! I too will NEVER buy "Apple" or "XBox" products. Sony Android/PS Only. I only trust SONY for technology!

Originally Posted by Adin
    Android please! I too will NEVER buy "Apple" or "XBox" products. Sony Android/PS Only. I only trust SONY for technology!
    Hey Adin, by any chance you have a Sony Ericson Xperia Play?

Where is the Android version of the game? We all know it is finished as they are enjoying it in Japan right now. Why not release it? Why release games like Chrono Trigger that are cheaper and most people already have or have played dozens of times? Why not release a game you have finished and translated that costs 3 times as much? It can't be piracy because Japanese people are just as capable of pirating as US people. I check google every day for something, even a hint of a release date and every day I am dissapointed.

It is frustrating to choose the mobile OS platform that has the largest market share and is the fastest growing but not have the full support of a company like Square.

Is this out yet for android?

The absolute silence on this is ludicrous, at least give us some kind of news.

FINAL FANTASY Dimensions - Get it on Google play

www.square-enix.co.jp/smart/ffdl/

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co...

Ugh i can't believe i was looking forward to this horrible game
    Seriously not being able to play it without touching the screen
    I like to be able to move with the arrow buttons or wasd for cell phone rpgs
    What the hell were you thinking Square Enix
    You didn't even get Nobuo Uematsu to do the music for the game

Hello!
    I really want to play this game,and i'm considering of getting an android device for playing this and other games.
    I want to play it on the big screen and with a gamepad if possible.
    Can you give me some recommendations on deciding what device I buy?
    It needs to play this game perfectly and have HDMI,also gamepad compability will be welcome!
    Thanks.

I use it now. "Wait" doesn't work on the xt910 Razr anyway. It's always active. It is awesome, but it is a shame they gave up guantlets and all that. Likely the best Story since FF4. Check google play, it may be your phone.

Final Fantasy Dimensions is on sale on the Play Store for 9.99 right now.

I finally grabbed it. So far I'm liking it. Defintely got some nostaligia brewing in my chest, lol.

Music is great, too. Naoshi was an awesome choice, IMO. Just listening to the BGM, it defintely feels like something you'd here in the older FF games. Though there's a cool option to change the BGM to "Arrange", which turns it into a more 8-bit style xD