Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Champ Man 16 Latest Info

Champ Man 16 Latest Info

Gd, I saw it on FB, and got here before you. Just could not wait for your post so posted one myself

Oh and Im gonna post this on Instagram, hopefully you dont mind

i wanna know more info about CM

Go ahead Skym!

Today's news:

Champ Man 16 will feature an updated match engine that includes improved match logic as well as new match day graphics! This means that you'll be able to get a better visual representation of where the action on the pitch is taking place and also from where shots are being taken - this will allow you to adjust your tactics accordingly.

The left hand image below is the match end screen, where a full round up of shows taken during the game will be shown.

Find me on the blog and Twitter

GD, the only things I want to know is:
    will there be a save/load starting XI?
    Will there be player swaps?
    Are we gonna be able to put players out on loan for all season?

Originally Posted by Skym93
    GD, the only things I want to know is:
    will there be a save/load starting XI?
    Will there be player swaps?
    Are we gonna be able to put players out on loan for all season?
    Originally Posted by GDArcan
    Unfortunately I can't guarantee whether these have made it in this time around, but don't worry - I'm continuing to push for such changes to be implemented in future updates, particularly as I think they're great ideas as well.
    As for the Loans, the loan system will be the same as CM15, but I do know that longer loans are another feature that's been requested and will also continue asking for it.

Ooh loving the new ME, I've always wanted something that tells you where most of the happenings are taking place. Would be good to include passing and tackling in future updates.

Sorry about no update today folks - we're hosting an AMA on (https://twitter.com/ChampMan) Twitter today from 630 onwards where we'll be live chatting and answering any questions about CM16 you might have.

The game should be available from midnight tonight but it may take a little longer to release in some countries.

I gotta run now but happy managing if I don't see you on Twitter tonight!

Page 2 of 2 First First 12