Thread: Problem with contracts

Problem with contracts

Problem with contracts

Hello, I have a problem. When I play a hitman absolution everything is perfectly ok, but when I change the mode to contracts that something strange happens. The game runs normally, everything also, I have a problem with money only for the tasks performed, for not sticking my account. What the makings of missions and go out to the main menu it still does not have the money, so is the result. Can you help me?

I had this happen once when playing the PS3 version. The suggestion I was given (which worked) was to remove the update and re-install the game. Like you, not matter what I did it just stayed at '0' for money gained. When I used the above method, everything worked as it should.

You're lucky though. I can't even get Contracts mode to run on 360 at all.

Originally Posted by BrakoV25
    I had this happen once when playing the PS3 version. The suggestion I was given (which worked) was to remove the update and re-install the game. Like you, not matter what I did it just stayed at '0' for money gained. When I used the above method, everything worked as it should.

You're lucky though. I can't even get Contracts mode to run on 360 at all.
    On PS3, I deleted the update already, can't reinstall the game because I have the disc version.
    Unfortunately I have the Ultimate Stealth Triple Pack edition, not sure if the game data was too compressed to fit 2 other games on the disc too and if the Hitman Absolution portion has corrupted Contracts data or what. None of my $ is being saved so I can't get the Set for Life trophy. And the Contracts servers are closing in 5 days =(

Huge thread about this mess: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/...ompletion.html