Thread: TR10 Language Options

TR10 Language Options

Got some official info regarding language options for you guys. The following are confirmed by CD:

Full Localization (In-game Text & Voice)

• English
    • French
    • Italian
    • German
    • Spanish
    • Latin American Spanish
    • Brazilian Portuguese
    • Russian
    • Polish
    • Japanese
    • Traditional Chinese
    • Simplified Chinese
    • Korean

In-Game Text:

• Dutch

Note that the available options on a disc may differ depending on what territory you buy the game from.

Oooh, I want to hear Lara talking in all of those languages. Will they upload trailers to YouTube with her other languages?

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    Got some official info regarding language options for you guys. The following are confirmed by CD:

• English
    • French
    • Italian
    • German
    • Spanish
    • Latin American Spanish
    • Brazilian Portuguese
    • Russian
    • Polish
    • Japanese
    • Traditional Chinese
    • Simplified Chinese
    • Korean

In-Game Text:

• Dutch

Note that the available options on a disc may differ depending on what territory you buy the game from.
    So, will it includes full audio for Korean language? Not just interface and subtitles for Korean?

We're discussing about this post on Ruliweb which is most famous video games forum in South Korea: http://bbs2.ruliweb.daum.net/gaia/do...41&pageIndex=1

But some people saying that "voice" means dialogues of Lara Croft & NPCs and it will not be including full audio in Korean.

I know this is foolish, but please check this issue and clarify that Korean will be including Full voice audio for us.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Noel3679; 28th Aug 2015 at 07:12.

^ It says in the list title "In game text and voice" so to answer you from that, I think she will be speaking Korean.

Really!!!!!!!!!! <--- don't bother counting they are 10
    No Arabic??? Just Cause 3 gets full voice and text and this not even a text!! Is it Microsoft call or what? it looks like her to me
    Bought TR: DE a month ago on xboxone to play it again before the new one but this ruined everything now even not in the mood to play it again.

So if I bought the game from the EU Square Enix Store, would I get an Italian-speaking Lara?
    Please, this is essential for me as I want to preorder the CE but I can't manage to find this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Noel3679 View Post
    So, will it includes full audio for Korean language? Not just interface and subtitles for Korean?

We're discussing about this post on Ruliweb which is most famous video games forum in South Korea: http://bbs2.ruliweb.daum.net/gaia/do...41&pageIndex=1

But some people saying that "voice" means dialogues of Lara Croft & NPCs and it will not be including full audio in Korean.

I know this is foolish, but please check this issue and clarify that Korean will be including Full voice audio for us.

Thanks.
    The list says that TR10 will get full Korean localization. So yes, I take that to mean in-game text as well as Korean language voice acting of all dialogue in the game

I have never heard of a TR game, or any other game for that matter, that only had the protagonist's voice localized but not other characters' voices localized. That would make absolutely no sense. Does such a game even exist?

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

The list says that TR10 will get full Korean localization. So yes, I take that to mean in-game text as well as Korean language voice acting of all dialogue in the game

I have never heard of a TR game, or any other game for that matter, that only had the protagonist's voice localized but not other characters' voices localized. That would make absolutely no sense. Does such a game even exist?
    Thank you very much for your answer!

So, is there any possibility that the list has errors?

Could you please double check the list has errors or not?

I already contacted to Square Enix Support Center, but there's no answer for now.

This is a very important issue for fans of Tomb Raider franchise and video gamers in South Korea, because Tomb Raider 9(2013) has no voice acting but only has in-game text translation in Korean.

And when will you announce about the language options on Twitter, the official blog(Tumblr), and the official website?

Sorry to keep bothering you, this will be my last question about language options, and thank you Driber!
    Last edited by Noel3679; 29th Aug 2015 at 02:33.

Looking at these Language options makes me wonder about a Hindi localisation for us Indian fans . Imagine if they hired a bollywood actress to voice Lara . Ha ! It would be so weird to see Lara speaking in hindi .

Anyways , I'm happy with English

Thank you very much for your answer!

So, is there any possibility that the list has errors?

Could you please double check the list has errors or not?

I already contacted to Square Enix Support Center, but there's no answer for now.

This is a very important issue for fans of Tomb Raider franchise and video gamers in South Korea, because Tomb Raider 9(2013) has no voice acting but only has in-game text translation in Korean.

And when will you announce about the language options on Twitter, the official blog(Tumblr), and the official website?

Sorry to keep bothering you, this will be my last question about language options, and thank you Driber!
    The list came directly from the devs themselves. That's all I know

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

What about Czech? Atleast subtitles, please. We have Czech subtitles for Tomb Raider on PC, but there were some mistakes, I tried contact you to fix them, but I couldn't do it

The list came directly from the devs themselves. That's all I know
    Thank you very much for an answer Driber.
    Finally the devs confirmed it yesterday at Xbox FanFest Korea 2015 in Seoul.

Here's more questions, sorry.

I will pre-order this game for my Xbox One on Xbox Market place.
    But if I pre-purchase it again on Windows 10/Steam and PlayStation Store(PS4) next year,
    can I hear Lara's Korean voice on these platforms again?

I mean, is it localized by Microsoft Korea? or localized by Square Enix?

Is Korean Full localization for Xbox Exclusive or not?

I hope I could hear Korean voices on PC Steam and PS4.

Thank you and have a nice day..

Thank you very much for an answer Driber.
    Finally the devs confirmed it yesterday at Xbox FanFest Korea 2015 in Seoul.

Here's more questions, sorry.

I will pre-order this game for my Xbox One on Xbox Market place.
    breaking xbox works for Korea, should i break mine?

My language is on the list, but I really DO NOT WANT MY LANGUAGE in the game! Will I be able to chose English with Camilla Luddington in menu or somewhere else?

Does US release contain all the languages? Especially Chinese. Thanks.

• English
    • French
    • Italian
    • German
    • Spanish
    • Latin American Spanish
    • Brazilian Portuguese
    • Russian
    • Polish
    • Japanese
    • Traditional Chinese
    • Simplified Chinese
    • Korean

In-Game Text:

• Dutch

Hi, Can you help me?

Rise of the Tomb Raider (XBOX ONE) Release US - has Brazilian language in Menu OPTIONS > TEXT LANGUAGE and VOICE-OVER LANGUAGE?

Tks