Thread: Triple Triad

Triple Triad

Triple Triad

GUUUUYS!
    REMEMBER TRIPLE TRIAD!
    A FAN MADE A PLACE FOR IT WHERE YOU CAN PLAY!!! ITS SO COOL BUT IT NEEDS MORE MEMBERS!!

http://www.tripletriadflashonline.com/en/play

just sign up under inscription, its fast and free i promise!!!
    come on! i need people to play!
    THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!!
    once you sign up theres a music player at the bottom of the room, and it has almost all the fina lfantasy music! EVEN BETTER?! YYESS!!

Final Fantasy Portal App with Triple Triad

Final Fantasy Franchise Gets 3 New Smartphone Apps in 2015 (Anime News Network)
    - Triple Triad mini-game announced.

Final Fantasy’s New Portal App Lets You Play FF VIII’s Triple Triad (Siliconera)
    - The Tirple Triad feature will be free-to-play in the app, and best of all, your cards will be shared from the app and in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn once the feature gets added along with the Gold Saucer.

These are interesting news for all smartphones owners!
    But there are also PC owners like me...
    Any chance Square changes its mind and decide to give us a PC port of the app?
    As I wrote in another post, a PC version already exists, even if it never leaved Japanese shores.
    I know what I'm saying because I bought (and still own) this Digicube branded official PC version of Triple Triad.
    It was nicely done and it had also the "shuffle or boogie" track, its only flaw (from a western point of view) is that it's entirely in Japanese.
    Wouldn't it be wiser and cost saving to import it officially in the west, instead of starting from scratch to build a new one?
    Post scriptum: the PC version is named "Final Fantasy VIII Desktop Accessories" and it contains also various wallpapers and four different screensavers.
    Last edited by HeartOfLion; 9th Dec 2014 at 19:04.

Triple Triad And Chocobo Racing Are Coming To Final Fantasy XIV (Siliconera)
    - Square Enix share a few details about the Gold Saucer in Final Fantasy XIV.

The Final Fantasy Portal App
    Triple Triad Is Now Playable On The Final Fantasy Portal App For Smartphone (Siliconera)
    - Final Fantasy’s classic Triple Triad card game is now available to play for free on the Final Fantasy Portal App for Android and iOS.

I used to play there but it just isnt the same.. all i want is play in flat plus rule ;l

Originally Posted by Grimoire
    Triple Triad And Chocobo Racing Are Coming To Final Fantasy XIV (Siliconera)
    - Square Enix share a few details about the Gold Saucer in Final Fantasy XIV.
    Please god almighty if there is any justice in this world let triple triad be in FFXV.

I dont have the money to play p2play mmo's....