Thread: Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]

Anyone else taking part in the beta?

Where is the beta link?

I'm not looking forward to it at all. From what I can tell the card-based combat is NOTHING like the combat from chain of memories. I haven't seen a single sleight used yet. And I can't imagine the story being canon either, seeing as everyone gets a different character to go through the same story. I just pray to King Mickey I'm wrong and it turns out to be fantastic.

Originally Posted by silvergol

Where is the beta link?

If you signed up on the 13th-15th and got in, you login from the website.

kingdomhearts.jp/

Originally Posted by Roxas the Masculine

I'm not looking forward to it at all. From what I can tell the card-based combat is NOTHING like the combat from chain of memories. I haven't seen a single sleight used yet. And I can't imagine the story being canon either, seeing as everyone gets a different character to go through the same story. I just pray to King Mickey I'm wrong and it turns out to be fantastic.

You're right, the combat is nothing like chain of memories. Honestly, I find it a little boring. The way they have battles set up now, you click on an enemy and randomly draw three attack cards, then the enemy hits you once. Rinse and repeat until one of you dies. And if you lose a battle nothing happens. The heartless is still right in front of you and you can keep trying until you run out of AP(which you need fro everything btw - combat, opening treasure chests, etc.) And you only fight one enemy at a time.

The environments are really pretty though. I think it would be better if it were an mmorpg.

As long as something remotely important happens in the game, I'll be happy about it.

nope not doing a PC Kingdom hearts..... I was born and raised on the consoles

You most certainly were not born on a console. I'm calling it.

Oh wow well that's interesting looks like that was all it took now I want to play it.

Oh man dont make me bring out the picture of me ontop of the Atari 2600..... This PC game isnt going into the overall story from what i heard is that true?

Ok so a friend of mine was telling me about the Kingdome hearts 1.5 remake yay! well also he said something about
    a Kingdom hearts X.
    He said it was going to be an online rpg fighting game, takeing place in the keyblade war also explainging why in birth by sleep theres sooooooo many keyblades.

So can anyone tell me is this true, is it being developed or is this just an idea or has this idea even bee made?

from what i know, it's only available in Japan as of this moment, so i don't know if it will be coming to North American or European countries. All you have to do right now is wait and hope for the best.
    Can't Wait for KHIII!!!!!, can you?
    signature image

Yes. It's being developed, but not by SE, and it will not be related to the main storyline.

Really looking forward to this. Even if gameplay isn't that great, I've always been more of a fan of customizations. Honestly. Btw, anyone else think it's weird that Alice appears in this and the game takes place way before Birth By Sleep timeline wise? Guess Alice is immortal. XD

Anymore news about when this browser game will launch? I heard the gameplay wasn't too great, but I'm more the kind of person who enjoys customization above all else so it doesn't matter to me. Just curious, since I'm pretty much broke and need more KH in my life, lol.

[General Forum Guidelines]

[Please use the search function placed at the top of the forum to see if your questions have already been answered. If there happens to be a thread with similar topics, please divert your questions to that particular thread.]

[KINGDOM HEARTS for PC browsers]

I know this seems like a silly thing to question people about, but...HAS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT WHAT SQUARE PLANS TO DO WITH X [CHI]?

Will they scrap the idea entirely? Or, will they still publish it?

I WAS REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT, AND I FEEL THIS IS A COMMON REPEAT AMONG SERIES. LIKE, WITH PROFESSOR LAYTON VS PHOENIX WRIGHT!

>..<

[General Forum Guidelines]

[Please use the search function placed at the top of the forum to see if your questions have already been answered. If there happens to be a thread with similar topics, please divert your questions to that particular thread.]

[KINGDOM HEARTS for PC browsers]

KINGDOM HEARTS &chi;[chi] Gameplay Trailer www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss-zeZKQmbk + Open Beta Coming Soon! www.khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-ch...

Open Beta Starts This Week + New Screenshots! www.khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-ch...

Kingdom Hearts &chi;[chi] is now in open beta www.siliconera.com/2013/07/09/kingdom-he...

Originally Posted by Grimoire

Open Beta Starts This Week + New Screenshots! www.khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-ch...

I wish they released an open beta for the english side too... really would be nice to read the in-game stuff for myself. But currently playing it after hours of trying to get a Japanese yahoo ID. Very nice game, just from this beta I can see great things. Hope it releases officially in the US this year...

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] (Japan exclusive)

Kingdom Hearts Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] (Japan exclusive)

Page 2 of 5 First First 12345 Last