Thread: Champ Man 16 confirmed to be in development

Champ Man 16 confirmed to be in development

Champ Man 16 confirmed to be in development

Champ Man 16 is currently in development and will be an entirely offline game and a direct follow up to Champ Man 15, keeping the same format and style of play.

You'll be happy to know, however, that we are planning to include a lot of heavily requested features in the game though I can't confirm which ones those are just yet. I'll update this thread as more information becomes available.
    Find me on the blog and Twitter

Brilliant news at least we have CMAS to keep us entertained.

Great! Waiting for more news

Is there any information? Last year had been a month ago. I stayed very late this year . Now we want information .

Classic CM fan

Really, really waiting for CM16 to come out. Is there any chance for us to try like Beta version and test it, maybe tell you some advices? I would be really happy if I could try it.
    Waiting for news all day long.

And is there any chance, maybe later in this year or next year to have a Co-op seasons online? Not like CM AS, but just two people managing their clubs together. It would be really really great improvement.

I would love to have a beta version of it just now to test it and find bugs etc, but it won't happen

Is there any news on CM16?

We've narrowed the release window down to this month. We're currently in the final testing phase before submitting it all to Apple and Google for approval (a necessary step before it can be offered on their stores).

Offering a Beta testing version won't be possible (mostly due to the issues surrounding sharing an unreleased games source code publicly) unfortunately.

As mentioned before, we're aiming to release it this month, so in a few weeks from now. That being said, hopefully I'll be able to reveal some screenshots and some new features before then!

I hope champ man 16 is more fantastic than 15 ... i hope more league in champ man 16 and i hope in champ 16 is like football manager game :-):-)