Thread: Champ Man: All-Stars out now!

Champ Man: All-Stars out now!

Exclamation Champ Man: All-Stars out now!

We're very happy to finally be able to unveil Champ Man: All-Stars to the world!

YouTube Trailer

You can get it on Android and iOS right now, right here:
    Android: http://bit.ly/CMAll-Stars-Android
    iOS: http://bit.ly/CMAll-Stars-iOS

Champ Man: All-Stars is quite different to the regular numbered Champ Man games you've come to expect over the years and is an entirely online experience. The majority of Champ Man: All-Stars matches will be played against other human players, though there are also some options for playing against AI controlled teams from around the globe.

Where numbered Champ Man games (2010, 14, 15 etc.) are about managing a real world club and progressing through set leagues and cups with it, Champ Man All-Stars is all about managing your very own dream team and ultimately seeing how you as a football manager stack up against others. You're able to name your team and stadium and also choose it's colours and design it's kit and badge.

There's more in All-Stars than is possible to effectively sum up in an announcement forum post, but I've written a longer blog post here and have also created a manual of sorts with some likely FAQs here.

Thanks to the online nature of Champ Man: All-Stars, running regular community competitions will also be a lot easier and you can look forward to an imminent return of the weekend prediction challenge - except this time you'll be able to earn points to redeem in-game rewards each time you play!

Let us know what you think of All-Stars! I, of course, will be around to answer any questions or comments you may have.

Note: We do understand that having a regular internet connection via a mobile device can be tricky for some fans and are therefore happy to let you know that we're currently also working on Champ Man 16, a direct and completely offline follow up to Champ Man 15. We plan to release Champ Man 16 later this year but don't have any further on this for you just yet.
    Last edited by GDArcan; 20th Aug 2015 at 13:08.
    Find me on the blog and Twitter

Well...
    I dont want to say that its worse that CM15. Its different. I wasnt ready for online gameplay.
    So. +/- for this game:
    +Its online
    +....ummm...
    -It was kinda hard for me to get used to new menu
    -Gameplay in my opinion is a lot slower
    -It uses internet so im not gonna be able to play ut all the time.

So. If I need to choose from CM15/16 or CM All Stars Id choose CM15/16, because I wanted to get a manager game. All Stars is a little bit complicated than CM15. I am waiting for CM16 very much.

I hate online football manager games but I love this for some reason, 2 downsides I noticed so far buying players cost tokens as well which I find annoying also in team selection a red player in cm15 means he can't play there so I would assume its the same for CM AS but I have player who can play Mr and Dr but wen I play him in Mr hes red maybe a bug.

Another problem I encountered is I played a friendly and I won 2-1 but it says I got beat

Thanks for the feedback guys - I know All-Stars can be a bit of a shock to the system when coming from CM15, but the general match dynamics and all that is still there. There are of course a few extra things that make it a bit more complicated but I gues that's the nature of such an online experience. CM16 will most likely be quite similar to CM15 but with (hopefully!) a bunch of the improvements you've requested.

Regarding the use of internet, this was something I checked with the devs my self. I know internet usage costs can vary from country to country. All-Stars doesn't "stream" gameplay but rather sends very small packets of information between your device and the server. If you're concerned about internet usages I'd suggest playing for half an hour or so and then checking to see how much data it's used up via your device settings. It might be less/more than you'd expect!

The selection bug sounds odd Craig - Which player is that for?

As for the friendly, is it possible you played a scheduled match after the friendly and that's the result that's showing?

The player is Mangafic weirdly tho tiago costa is my Mr and can play Dr but he doesn't go red so it might just be mangafic.

Yeah you are right about the friendly I played someone right after it

Thanks for the screenshots!

Edit: The position your player is in in the Diamond 4-2-2 is actually an MC position, not an MR. That would explain why he's not compatible there.
    Last edited by GDArcan; 9th Sep 2015 at 14:23.

Can anyone help me? I am playing CMAS again... and one day, something crashed. I wanted to see my game in the league, but when I pressed to go there it just said "game conecting". Then next day when I went into CMAS it still said that game hasnt finished and i have one less game in the league. Then I went into my phone settings and deleted game's data. When I went back into the game it said that I need to make a new club I deleted the game and installed again. That doesnt help. Is there any chance of me getting my club back? (I was logged into my FB, but it still says I need to make new club)

Hi Skym,

About the match connecting issue, this is a temporary issue with one of our servers - we're looking into it right now and hoping to have it fixed soon.

About your previous team - If you were previously logged into Facebook, log back in to Facebook and if should update your existing game to the one last saved to your Facebook account.

So I need to make a new club and then log into fb?
    Because at the start if I log in it still wants me to make a new club.
    And if I havent logged into fb, then I cant get my club back? Im pretty sure i logged but if not? Then everything ia gone?

Hi,
    I've just started playing Championship Manager All Star for two day. I've completed the first 3 World Tour matches however it seemed that the league had not been started. When I clicked it, it said that I need to join a league. So, may I ask how can I join a league?

Thanks!