Thread: episode 4 shutterbug achievement won't unlock (Xbox one)

episode 4 shutterbug achievement won't unlock (Xbox one)

in episode 4, i unlocked optional photos #5, #7 and #10 but shutterbug didn't unlock. i did this on August 17th, after an update that showed up a couple days before that, not sure if that caused it to not unlock or not. i replayed the whole episode and collectable mode to see if that would help, no luck in unlocking it so far. hope to get some help, thanks!

Hi Darth_sidiot

Thanks for providing info on this issue. Did you notice anything odd when taking any of these photos?
    Life is Strange Episode Four Out now www.lifeisstrange.com
    Scott Blows - Life is Strange Community Manager
    Twitter @scottblows

hi sorry for not responding back asap! did i notice anything unusual when taking the photos, not that i can recall. I'm pretty sure the save icon appeared like normal, the only thing that didn't happen was the final achievement not unlocking

Hi,

I've got some questions that will help us try to reproduce this:

- What choices have you made (Episodes 1 through to 4).
    - Do you own a season pass, or did you buy individual episodes?
    - What region are you in? (Europe, US etc)
    - Are all the other achievements unlocked - if no, which ones are to be unlocked still?
    - Did you play the episodes in order (this may seem like a weird question)

Many thanks
    Twitter @scottblows

it'd be too lengthy to type every decision, but as for the other info, i bought the first episode alone, then the season pass, 2-5, played them in order, and got every achievement in all previous episodes, and shutter bug in episode 4 is the only achievement thats missing

oh i forgot, the region I'm playing from is united states, and yes i played the episodes in order, the day they were released

Thanks for the extra info - I will pass this on to our QA team
    Twitter @scottblows

Shutterbug achievement not unlocking. I have all other achievements, was online the whole time. Xbox one, U.S. why does this keep happening with your games?!

After trying to unlock the shutterbug achievement on a different xbox one, then formatting my xbox one the achievement finally showed as unlocked.