Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Invitation Codes

Invitation Codes

Invitation Codes

Recommend and post your own invite codes here in this thread. The more the merrier, right? ^_-

Starting off with:TL11276

Wooooooooooooooot!!! Not only a forum, but a post for anyone who would like to get a bonus guardian when they start the game...

Please use my code. If you friend me also I will gladly send you all of my bonus silver slimes! ;-)

HairTie -- Code: QR08314

Cheers!

ZG40482

Feel free to use my invitation code and get a free rare card!

DB57540 and add me as a friend Ppelrine

GH05987

please add me as ur friend, anyone invited^^, in game name: Laveth

Invite Code ND24889, name Yurika.

I still need help unlocking the Final Fantasy bouns cards, still have 19 to go.... D'oh! If you are new please use my code.

Great Thread, see you in game!

Feel free to use my referral code: TM23880

You'll get a nice card to pound opponents in the early levels.

Much appreciated!

Use my code to recieve a rare card from the game DY08146 and in addition for a limited time only i will now be handing out additional cards(rank 3 rares) and stones also the lucky person number 2 will recieve a 4 star from the game so will you answer the call and help a fellow out DY08146

If anyone'd like to use my awesome, confusing code:

OO02090

The first two letters are O's, the rest following are zeroes.

I'll send off an extra three-star monster to anyone who uses it,
    & I also frequently share Silver Slimes with all my friends. ♥

Nice avatar. ^_-

Originally Posted by Grimoire

Nice avatar. ^_-

Oh don't I know it. (;
    I like yours, too, although on the happiness meter we're on completely different levels.

Thank you. Full artwork: semna27.webs.com/The_Grimoire_Reaper.jpg

True, very true. Couldn't have said it better myself. Although, in spite of my grim appearance, I am still able to enjoy a card duel from time to time. ^_-

If anyone is able please use this referral code: EE45843

Thanks.

html_removed
    html_removed
    html_removed

Use my invitation code FA70049 if you are just starting for a free rare card.

Use my code and I will send you an extra super rare (4 star) card as a bonus when I get the message that my code was used.

IGN: Razikale

Friend Code: OM00064

Use my code if you are new to Guardian cross to get special limited cards or if u have an account i will trade for special limited cards also trading all 6 Dragonlings for limited cards

@Grimoire
    Ahh. The full piece is really stunning.
    I don't think there's anything better than a good card duel. Who doesn't enjoy 'em?
    But I don't want to bury anyone else's invite codes, so I'll quit talking on the thread.

My brother wanted his code posted, too:
    XA07187

He's a cool kid.

Giving out lots of Super Rares, need a couple more for my 10 referrals...FA70049 Team name Joeschmoe friend me while youre at it for some friend points... If you are the 10th person to use my code I will throw in an Ace (two 4 star cards from me plus the auto generated rare from the system).

My code is AI39887. Thanks.

Add me GW42489 ^^ thanks~

Hi, please feel free to use mine : MH18682

... and add me as a friend too

Use my invitation code and get one free rare card!

I will also give out an additional 3 star silver slime + 1 normal guardian stone.

Silver slime can be used to super enhance your guardians and guardian stones give out additional attributes.

Will also help out any new players with tips , just msg me in game

INVITATION CODE: KS01689

please use my code GO60313
    if you have a great heart and want to give your rare card my Team name vickysieto
    i have 2 seiryu if you interest maybe we can trade...(4 star or 5 star)

ZS01742

Add me if possible

AY64567 is my invitation code . I don't know if I will e ver get a lord of the inferno, but, trying... Need helpinghands ...

In my attemt, I shall give a free 3* card to you, or a four star card the more people I have invited, plus I promise to you a super slime advantage!!!Seriously! oh, and plus, the free rare final fantasy card too, I forgot. Yu get that too X) ~

Lagunator

LJ68129

gooo....

Page 1 of 3 123 Last