Thread: Max fps and some other stuff

Max fps and some other stuff

Max fps and some other stuff

Hi, some Issues I've experienced

•The max fps option is locked at 250 and even then it never stays "saved" at 250 but goes back down to 120.

That blows considering I got 144hz screen.

•Every time I start up Nosgoth I get greeted with that my email is not confirmed, even though it obviously is as I can still play and got my badge. I just click it away but still pretty annoying.

•Upon joining an already started match the sound effects that was played the moment you joined stays in the map on the location that it was used, which makes a section of the map really uncomfortably to enter as the sounds is atrociously high. Even persists between rounds.

*this was introduced in the latest patch (300mb)

•Backstab from deciever got the wonkiest hitbox I've ever played with, 50% of the time it doesn't even hit and I just charged into the middle of the humans and get *** rekt.

•checkbox if you want to be put in on-going matches

•Some kind of information if it's the first or second round (when joining mid-game) and the scores of previous round.

•I'd love some kind of console, think counter strike 1.6.

•Add diminishing returns to stop cheese strats such as stunlock teams.
    I think aoe stun teams are a bit strong in pubs.

•healthbars make it a bit too easy, "nerf" them somehow (like a line of sight requirement)

•remove annoying debris

I know it looks realistic and but really it only adds invisible walls, attacks not connecting, attacking from a 1dm high ledge makes your swing not even register (attacking from small high ground onto lower ground never connects attacks) As human I've been getting sometimes when dodging or sprinting on something small leading to death.

Great game otherwise, I think it got potential!

I've noticed the backstab, er... glitch? But I'm not sure yet if it's just because I'm bad :P

I think if you search for a match, you'll be put into any match. I don't know of any game that does it differently.

Console has already been discussed. It will never be implemented in Nosgoth.

AoE stuns ARE a bit strong in pubs. So use them.

Annoying debris? Where?

Originally Posted by OnlyLogic
    I've noticed the backstab, er... glitch? But I'm not sure yet if it's just because I'm bad :P

I think if you search for a match, you'll be put into any match. I don't know of any game that does it differently.

Console has already been discussed. It will never be implemented in Nosgoth.

AoE stuns ARE a bit strong in pubs. So use them.

Annoying debris? Where?

The map which is kind of in ruins and people screaming the background I find a lot of annoying stuff to run into.

The AoE, well there just isn't anything you can do once the stuns have started.

That Console deny, sounds a bit like infinity ward blocking console in mw2. I just don't see the reason why it's disallowed.

The devs are a bit scared that people with access to the console will be able to manipulate things in the game to their advantage. I'll tell you what, the console was unlocked in MW2, and people will find a way to unlock it in Nosgoth. I don't disrespect the decision of the devs, I just think it's a bit knee-jerk.