Thread: The Forgotten Selfie -- and it's NOT Warren's

Lightbulb The Forgotten Selfie -- and it's NOT Warren's

So everyone...what about the selfie Max took in Ep 3 after waking up next to Chloe, when Chloe photobombed her? Why would this selfie be in the story if it wasn't going to be used at some point? My issue with the butterfly photo theory (Max will return to that moment in the bathroom and let Chloe get shot) is that the photo isn't even in Max's possession. It's in Chloe's wallet. And yes, if she somehow escapes the darkroom and can track down Warren for HIS selfie, she could try to enter into that moment to change things. BUT, wouldn't the easiest photo to enter back into be the bedroom morning selfie? Where Max can just basically tell Chloe "let's leave town together and not look back" or something like that?

I'm just wondering why this selfie seems to be forgotten about and how it could possibly be used in the finale. Any thoughts?

There's also the photo of Max' 10th birthday party, if she wanted to go way back for some reason.

But no, haven't really got any thoughts on either picture.

Max takes a number of selfies through the game any if which could be both significant and insignificant depending on where she wants to place herself. They all have the potential to make big changes.

Well, everyone should known that in episode 5 you'll be confronted by many photos taken during the game and will have to choose at which point you want to restart and do things differently. Predictable, no? :P

Quote Originally Posted by RaulRoque View Post
    Well, everyone should known that in episode 5 you'll be confronted by many photos taken during the game and will have to choose at which point you want to restart and do things differently. Predictable, no? :P
    That would be awesome if you had like a dozen or more choices that all had different endings.

@RaulRogue That would be so cool!

I always wanted to change some of my choices. I hope this would be possible. :/

Quote Originally Posted by LogOutGames View Post
    I always wanted to change some of my choices. I hope this would be possible. :/
    I don't think you could change your key choices in the last episode, but maybe there are 'inbetween' moments that we may be able to visit or affect.

I actually have the solution to this one. All the selfies that Max owns are pasted into her diary. Which Jefferson burns. So the only two that exist are the one Warren took (which he has) and the butterfly photo which Chloe has. I thought about it existing when Max goes back to tell Chloe to hide but then that*s in the parameters of the photo and going into another photo would then would be disastrous, so yeah that selfie doesn*t exist for Max use.
    Last edited by Tharbad123; 25th Jul 2018 at 11:42.