Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 44 of 44

Thread: Alternate Chloe is lying about car crash *spoilers*

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    523
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegalicious99 View Post
    I think I have the answer to all of this. The photo is WILLIAM's car...not Chloe's. We see this photo after Max goes back in time again to let him die (a second time).
    Are you sure? I think I see Chloe still in the car (enhanced):



    There's what looks like an outline of a skull on Chloe's tshirt.
    signature image

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    12
    I'm pretty sure Chloe had a truck. That doesn't look like a truck.

  3. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by meimeiriver View Post
    Are you sure? I think I see Chloe still in the car (enhanced):



    There's what looks like an outline of a skull on Chloe's tshirt.
    Dang, sorry, but I'm not seeing it. Plus, it would be odd for someone to take that photo before actually trying to get Chloe out of the car (paramedics don't snap photos of victims in the car, do they?)

    Also, I could have sworn that the photo of Chloe in the alternate timeline holding the key to her new vehicle actually showed a truck behind her and not a compact car. I know she mentions a hybrid in ep 4...hmmm.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Onmens View Post
    I'm pretty sure Chloe had a truck. That doesn't look like a truck.

    I dont think she had a truck in the alternative timeline which is what we are discussing.

  5. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Onmens View Post
    I'm pretty sure Chloe had a truck. That doesn't look like a truck.
    Yes! thank you! I just mentioned that now...I also saw a truck in the sweet 16 birthday photo. I really do think the smashed car here is William's.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegalicious99 View Post
    Yes! thank you! I just mentioned that now...I also saw a truck in the sweet 16 birthday photo. I really do think the smashed car here is William's.
    Ill need to check that out. I think you guys are possibly right.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    523
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegalicious99 View Post
    Dang, sorry, but I'm not seeing it. Plus, it would be odd for someone to take that photo before actually trying to get Chloe out of the car (paramedics don't snap photos of victims in the car, do they?).
    I'm not sure I'm seeing it now either. Could just be the seats of the car.

    So, yeah, if this is William's car, case solved. Good work!
    signature image

  8. #33
    Sorry, i almost regret that, it would be great to create this much arguing out of nowhere , but this car is undoubtedly belongs to Chloe. Simply because this photo was eliminated and replaced with the other, but not the other way around.
    So, yeah, if this is William's car, case solved. Good work!
    Why, indeed. but not as you expect it was.
    Plus, it would be odd for someone to take that photo before actually trying to get Chloe out of the car
    No one is taking them.

  9. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeva-q View Post
    Sorry, i almost regret that, it would be great to create this much arguing out of nowhere , but this car is undoubtedly belongs to Chloe. Simply because this photo was eliminated and replaced with the other, but not the other way around.

    Why, indeed. but not as you expect it was.

    No one is taking them.
    I have to disagree about this "undoubtedly" being Chloe's car. I don't think this was her car, is what I'm saying.

  10. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegalicious99 View Post
    I have to disagree about this "undoubtedly" being Chloe's car. I don't think this was her car, is what I'm saying.
    It is only means that you are wrong.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegalicious99 View Post
    Yes! thank you! I just mentioned that now...I also saw a truck in the sweet 16 birthday photo. I really do think the smashed car here is William's.
    Ive just played through the alternative Arcadia Bay section and its pretty clear.

    A) Chloe received a red pick up truck (that almost looks identical to Nathan's) for her birthday

    B) The photo of the trashed vehicle is that same truck. There is enough detail to conclude this.

    C) The photo of the trashed vehicle clearly shows dirt and debris on the roadway which again confirms the ditch story and gives integrity to Chloes story.

    Case closed.

  12. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneddonator View Post
    Case closed.
    Nope.

    For example, there is no dirt. Like, at all. Where did you see it, i just can't understand.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    163
    What I will do, when I get a chance (hopefully tonight) is Ill try and explain what I am seeing by highlighting parts of the photo. I may even draw out the ditch accident how i think it may have unfolded based on what we know.

  14. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneddonator View Post
    What I will do, when I get a chance (hopefully tonight) is Ill try and explain what I am seeing by highlighting parts of the photo. I may even draw out the ditch accident how i think it may have unfolded based on what we know.
    Well, you can try it out, but that would be a waste of time. Simply because this photo is unrealistic by itself.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeva-q View Post
    Well, you can try it out, but that would be a waste of time. Simply because this photo is unrealistic by itself.
    Fare enough.

  16. #41
    The frot Window is practically intact, so she can't be expelled from the car. What if she was in the companion seat and she only remember what someone else told her. Or maeby the car WAS on a ditch and the firemans have to took it out of there to rescue Chloe. Maeby that snap she felt was her neck instead of her spine,

  17. #42
    A ditch: A trench or waterway used for drainage or irrigation. It's also used as a verb, to force [an automobile] off-road. Colloquially we talk about being forced off-road into a ditch, even in urban areas where our storm drainage is underground. So while she could have been lying about the specifics of the incident, I wonder what purpose it would serve to the story, given the severity of her injuries and that we're unlikely to revisit that timeline.

    I think the SUV that was involved in that incident was probably driven by our favourite gun-toting psychotic teen, though!

  18. #43
    I'm unsure if this has been mentioned yet or not. Sorry if it has.
    I'm surprised if if hasn't been though.
    The real alternative, is that Chloe was thrown out of the vehicle she was in. She never says that the vehicle itself was in a ditch but that she was..
    If we base it of the picture in this thread it'd add up. (And the truck shown above is in fact a truck. It's just a crew cab truck.) The passengers door is open and she could of flew out of it. Since it doesn't look like she ever wears a seat belt. So that could very likely happen.
    I don't think that there's any inconsistencies with this rather ideas that weren't thought of to be possible outcomes for the wreck.

    Edit: Just want to add, after viewing the photo's again, that it's still possible that the truck itself ended up in a ditch. (If it wasn't just Chloe herself) As I pointed out in the photos I added below, the truck is on the road sideways (or taking up both lanes of traffic) with the front of the truck being smashed it could of been the end of the truck that was in the ditch. The fact that it's now on the road doesn't deny the accident. It just makes it seem obvious that it was towed/pulled out of the ditch.

    I've tried focusing on just the back of the truck to help others see the cargo bed. Which is hard because of the door being open but it's still visible.


    In this picture I've labeled with the colors. h

    The green is the cargo bed.
    The purple shows the crew cab.
    And the pink shows the placement of the truck, Which appears to be sideways on the road as the yellow lines are going against the alignment of the truck rather than with it.

    I want to add because I seen someone say above about a picture being took of the truck. I personally don't think Chloe is inside. But, to say someone wouldn't take a picture, though it may be the decent logical thing to do it isn't always so obvious to others. When my Mom was in a wreck, instead of helping her someone posted pictures of her wreck on social media.
    Last edited by TSUSMC9; 3rd Oct 2015 at 18:39.
    signature image

  19. #44
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by TSUSMC9 View Post
    I'm unsure if this has been mentioned yet or not. Sorry if it has.
    I'm surprised if if hasn't been though.
    The real alternative, is that Chloe was thrown out of the vehicle she was in. She never says that the car itself was in a ditch but that she was..
    If we base it of the picture in this thread it'd add up. (And the truck shown above is in fact a truck. It's just a crew cab truck.) The passengers door is open and she could of flew out of it. Since it doesn't look like she ever wears a seat belt. So that could very likely happen.
    I don't think that there's any inconsistencies with this rather ideas that weren't thought of to be possible outcomes for the wreck.
    Those Americans... How many times are people gonna tell them to use seatbelts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •