Thread: Warbands?

Warbands?

Warbands?

So here we go... leagues are coming but no information at all about warband system (clan)
    A lot of people reserved warbands names and waited almost year?
    It would be nice to have some info about warbands in next state of play.
    I think psyonix should integrate it with team leagues.

Warbands are still planned, but other features were prioritized ahead of it, including the Forge for instance, and League Rankings. At the moment I don't have any news just yet on when Warbands will be released, but it is planned for the future.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Originally Posted by Saikocat
    Warbands are still planned, but other features were prioritized ahead of it, including the Forge for instance, and League Rankings. At the moment I don't have any news just yet on when Warbands will be released, but it is planned for the future.
    What are the warbands again? Could you recap anything that's already been said about that and any other feature that hasn't been scheduled yet? I keep forgetting about things things once they slip off the state of play.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Here's a link that explains Warbands, in case you don't want to read what I'm about to write.

Warbands are akin to guilds or clans in other online games. Players will be able to group up easily, chat in their own channel, and more.
    Psyonix Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch