Thread: The Hotdog

The Hotdog

Okay, so we see the hotdog several times in the first half of Episode 4. I'm with Mari on this one, if the hotdog symbolzoes anything then I might comit myself to the nearest insane asylum. Even ScottBlows has his avatar as the hotdog!

What does it mean?!

(This thread was made with humor, a touch of seriousness, and a whole lot of insanity. .)

It is a phallic symbol. Obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeva-q View Post
    It is a phallic symbol. Obviously.
    My mind just went to dark places.

It's just a little hotdog guy - there are lots of random pieces of art scattered around the game
    Life is Strange Episode Four Out now www.lifeisstrange.com
    Scott Blows - Life is Strange Community Manager
    Twitter @scottblows

Well, this is a huge spoiler to the whole plot. Now I don't have a reason to play Ep. 5 because I know the end already. IT WAS ALL A DREAM!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottBlows View Post
    It's just a little hotdog guy - there are lots of random pieces of art scattered around the game
    Uh huh. And everything symbolizes something.

Quote Originally Posted by StrangerThanFiction View Post
    Okay, so we see the hotdog several times in the first half of Episode 4. I'm with Mari on this one, if the hotdog symbolzoes anything then I might comit myself to the nearest insane asylum. Even ScottBlows has his avatar as the hotdog!

What does it mean?!

(This thread was made with humor, a touch of seriousness, and a whole lot of insanity. .)
    at first I was like

then

Quote Originally Posted by LordBattleBeard View Post
    at first I was like

then

. I haven't went that crazy yet. We've been taking a lot of serious and deep topics lately. I thought that "Hey, we need another light thread around here." You can still find humor in darkness.

Maybe I have went off the deep end. .

Quote Originally Posted by StrangerThanFiction View Post
    . I haven't went that crazy yet. We've been taking a lot of serious and deep topics lately. I thought that "Hey, we need another light thread around here." You can still find humor in darkness.

Maybe I have went off the deep end. .
    Indeed. You're right. I did find it funny

When I first read the post, I tried really hard to remember the hotdog. and it took me a few minutes to realise it was a big joke :P