Thread: Is there something i missed? (spoilers)

Is there something i missed? (spoilers)

Maybe its just me but I cant understand how Chloe knew that Rachel was buried in the junkyard and also the exact place where she was. Im sure its just something that Ive missed...

Thanks for answering!

Last photo (naithan & Rachel) was shot in junkyard. Chloe know that place.

In the binder with Rachel's name you can see a photo of Nathan kneeling next to Rachel's body. She is half buried in a hole that appears to be in the junkyard. From earlier in the game we know that Rachel and Chloe used to hang out a lot in the junkyard, with Chloe even calling it her safe place. So it is pretty logical that Chloe recognized the spot in the picture and knew where to find it.

I must go look it again. From me look Nathan was aranged over Rachel body.

In hindsight it's a bit spine-chilling to think that when we were playing in the junkyard in episode 2, Rachel was below us all the time.

Has anyone gone back in ep2 and stood near that area? Is there any little hints that we missed indicating something about that area is special.

I also doubt im the only one who went into Rachel and Chloes clubhouse at the end. Where Rachel, Chloe, and max if you choose so....write on the wall. Someone will cross it out like the people on that wall are dead.

Thanks to all for clearing me that out, now i have to go and look for that pick xD

Quote Originally Posted by PHub07 View Post
    Has anyone gone back in ep2 and stood near that area? Is there any little hints that we missed indicating something about that area is special.

I also doubt im the only one who went into Rachel and Chloes clubhouse at the end. Where Rachel, Chloe, and max if you choose so....write on the wall. Someone will cross it out like the people on that wall are dead.
    The doe that you take an optional picture of in Episode 2 was resting in that exact place. There was a torn piece of clothing nearby too. I remember taking note of the latter when I played it and it crossed my mind in Episode 3 that the clothing Max borrowed of Rachels was similar to that of the torn piece, but alas, though I did suspect she'd wind up found dead at some point, I still didn't think and wasn't prepared for where she was found.

So, here is the photo:

Quote Originally Posted by Jesodoth View Post
    In the binder with Rachel's name you can see a photo of Nathan kneeling next to Rachel's body. She is half buried in a hole that appears to be in the junkyard. From earlier in the game we know that Rachel and Chloe used to hang out a lot in the junkyard, with Chloe even calling it her safe place. So it is pretty logical that Chloe recognized the spot in the picture and knew where to find it.
    I do not see any earth on Rachel. What exactly on this picture can be called "half-buried"? Where is a hole? Or you was talking about something else?

Looking at this picture I'm thinking that this photo can't be taken without help, I mean: a tripod can't get to this angle, well, obviously it can, but not in a easy way, so someone made this photography, surely Mr. Jefferson. What do you think?

("Pardon" my english, as William would say)

Quote Originally Posted by Xeva-q View Post
    So, here is the photo:

I do not see any earth on Rachel. What exactly on this picture can be called "half-buried"? Where is a hole? Or you was talking about something else?
    I agree. I find it hardly conclusive that Rachel would be there buried based on that photo. The dialogue doesnt match the photo imo. I was so confused when the conclusion was made by Chloe because I didnt see what she was talking about.

And still dont. Except that i know its the junk yard.

To make everything even more confusing i think it should be leaved here:

Last edited by Xeva-q; 3rd Aug 2015 at 03:26.

In me second run i'm cant find that "house" to look, thanks for both photo. im think she simple recognise place and she rush here to find another clue. but im love this game for this little detail

That 'house' is in the junk yard

To make everything even more confusing i think it should be leaved here:

OMG WTF! Is that pick a screenshot from the actual game or its photoshoped/edited?

Look at the huge 'H' in the background; *that* is how Chloe knew where the place is! You can find that metal sheet with the 'H' (and the rest of the text) when you visit that place yourself.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by mau_rc23 View Post
    OMG WTF! Is that pick a screenshot from the actual game or its photoshoped/edited?
    It was made by me. It is an actual game.

It was made by me. It is an actual game.
    wow nice find!! I dont think Jefferson would write that, thats strange...

Quote Originally Posted by mau_rc23 View Post
    wow nice find!! I dont think Jefferson would write that, thats strange...
    I wasn't the one who found that. My friend told me.

I am also think that it was written by Nathan. And this is seem to me more like a warning and not like a threat.

I wasn't the one who found that. My friend told me.

I am also think that it was written by Nathan. And this is seem to me more like a warning and not like a threat.
    That's a good point. I remember seeing the sign and automatically thinking it was a threat. It could indeed be a warning.

Quote Originally Posted by LordBattleBeard View Post
    That's a good point. I remember seeing the sign and automatically thinking it was a threat. It could indeed be a warning.
    There also exist alternate version of that writing, witch you will get, i assume, if you did not wrote Max's name. There would be no "You're all gonna die" writing. There would be no red circles around names. It would be just "Rachel is here"