Thread: Crazy Episode 4 Theory!

Crazy Episode 4 Theory!

We all remember the junkyard scene. How devastating it is, I actually cried during that scene. But how about if that body is not just Rachel's? What if that body belonged Nathan Prescott? Remember the last scene when Nathan texted Chloe? What if it was actually Jefferson who texted Chloe which may explain why Jefferson is all of a sudden there after he announced Victoria the winner? What if Rachel was still alive during the events of episode 1? I don't know guys maybe I'm just randomly throwing ideas.

And I don't know how long can smell a dead body but if Rachel was killed in episode 1... Maybe that body was more recent..

In episode 1. Chloe say . "6 months ago" then that dead body was here almost half year.

The dead body can only have the decomposing smell for a couple of days. which makes it impossible for that dead body to be there 6 months ago. If you look it this way episode 4 happened thursday. While episode 1 happened on a monday. That small fact made me believe that Rachel is still possibly alive during the events of episode 1 or that is the day where she was killed. Who knows Frank can also be responsible for her death. Since a dead human body will not have the bad smell on the day that person died. If Frank is behind it, then that can explain why he's there in the junkyard in episode 2. Episode 2 happened on a tuesday. This is just some opinions

if she was in plastic bag? but this is game not real life, maybe this was not smell but shock. you know 6 months in dirt ...
    for me .. she was killed with second right Frank delivery. in the hideout wasn't some kind of cell. Boys only borow a girl, make some photo and return back. of course we know only 2 case. Kate and Rachel.

Quote Originally Posted by Rome1992 View Post
    We all remember the junkyard scene. How devastating it is, I actually cried during that scene. But how about if that body is not just Rachel's? What if that body belonged Nathan Prescott? Remember the last scene when Nathan texted Chloe? What if it was actually Jefferson who texted Chloe which may explain why Jefferson is all of a sudden there after he announced Victoria the winner? What if Rachel was still alive during the events of episode 1? I don't know guys maybe I'm just randomly throwing ideas.
    I've been thinking about that too. That it doesn't make sense for the body to smell for so long after the death. But we saw that picture..and they found a corpse in the exact spot Chloe recognized. It couldn't be Nathan. Jefferson is clearly connected with the Prescott family, since he is using their bunker. He wouldn't kill their son. Most probably they are working together. What I do think is that you might be right about Rachel's death occurring more recently than we thought. Maybe Max can save her somehow

What if that body belonged Nathan Prescott?
    And why should they have all the fun?
    It could belong to anyone!

Mr Jefferson sent the text because it was the only text not sent from a withheld number and wasn't filled with psychotic rage (FEMI NAZI!!). But that doesn't mean Nathan is dead. The doe and torn clothing were both present at the burial site since at least episode 2. Warren smashing (or not) Nathans face "will have a consequence". If Nathan is dead, there is no consequence.

There will always be a twist. In the story so far leading up to the body being discovered the characters have openly concluded and perceived things to throw the player off in a different direction. There is every possibility looking at the photo with Nathan and Rachel at the spot that either one of them could be buried there. Or both. It is mentioned that Rachel found someone before dissapearing. Maybe that someone was Nathan. Maybe she connected to him. Maybe Jefferson didnt like Nathan getting too close and drugged them both, snapped the photo and killed Nathan off (because Nathan may have drifted away from Jeffersons influence and thus going to the police). He could be the one buried there. We dont see him for a while before or during the party.