Thread: TR1 Updater With Language Packs.

Big Grin TR1 Updater With Language Packs.

Hello,

I'm developing an updater of TR1 for Steam and GOG.com in the Spanish community since September 2014, and now it's time to port it into international one! I saw here is other updater for TR1; my updater is only an alternative, mainly center in language packs; I hope haven't problems with that

Important:
    This updater requires a legal copy of Steam and/or GOG.com version (v2.1 or higher) If you haven't them, the installer will show an error message and you won't can continue with the installation. This updater doesn't work with the CD version. Updaters can be redistributed and re-uploaded in other sites, the only condition is keeping the credits; we worked hard for do them.

Features:
    • "Unfinished Business" (TR1Gold) can be installed.
    • Last game secret was fixed (This secret wasn't counted)
    • Full TR1 OST (Only Voodoo Version)
    • Fixed background music in TR1Gold Voodoo Version.
    • It deletes rubbish files for optimize the installation.
    • Enjoy iOS and Android translations on PC!

Common Credits:
    • b122251: For his Tomb Raider Translation Tool and TRMOD Tools, without his help this couldn't be possible!
    • SuiKaze Raider: Translation coordinator, tester, additional programming and last game secret fix.
    • Translation Team & Project Helpers: Thank you for your help!
    • Turbo Pascal: For his help with the game triggers.

List of Updaters:

Regards
    Last edited by SuiKazeRaider; 10th Dec 2017 at 11:06. Reason: Updating.

Hello SuiKazeRaider.I have user ps3.I want to translate all subtitles this game.I need tool or editor program for ps3.
    Maybe you know this.for BIGFILE.000.Tiger file and ENGLISH.000 Tiger.can you help me please?
    Regards

Fantastic updater, SuiKaze! Thanks for share with us!

Quote Originally Posted by ferex28 View Post
    Hello SuiKazeRaider.I have user ps3.I want to translate all subtitles this game.I need tool or editor program for ps3.
    Maybe you know this.for BIGFILE.000.Tiger file and ENGLISH.000 Tiger.can you help me please?
    Regards
    By the other way, this updater is only for the PC version of Tomb Raider (1996).
    Webmaster of Alex's Tomb Raider Blog & Tomb Raider World - Spanish official fansites.
    Fansite Localization Ambassador - Spain.

Big Grin

@ferex28: As Alex26M said, this thread is about a TR1 (1996) Updater not about TR2013 (2013) Your message could be considered spam... Unfortunately I can't help you, I don't know the files format used in TR2013

@Alex26M: I glad you like it!

Regards

SuiKazeRaider : OK.Well can you look this file ? I was extract in the 1.03 update file Tomb Raider ps3.
    It can be with notepad and hex editor.I was edit subtitle.you will see.
    after I was try on the ps3 this file.but all the words have slipped.I dont understand.
    How I can edit this file.
    and also can you make program for this file?

Hello SuiKazeRaider, I don't know if I can write in Spanish in this forum, for this reason I write in English. I have the Tomb Raider I-VI game on steam, I buyed the pack when it was in offer. I would like to play the TR1 in Spanish with your patch but when I try to install it, the message you've said before appears ("the installer will show an error message and you won't can continue with the installation").
    How can I put the game in spanish, if the patch program doesn't recognise the game installed by Steam? (The game is buyed in steam)
    Note: Steam is installed in a different hard disc than the OS.
    It isn't installed in the predetermined route.

Hello SuiKazeRaider, I don't know if I can write in Spanish in this forum, for this reason I write in English. I have the Tomb Raider I-VI game on steam, I buyed the pack when it was in offer. I would like to play the TR1 in Spanish with your patch but when I try to install it, the message you've said before appears ("the installer will show an error message and you won't can continue with the installation").
    How can I put the game in spanish, if the patch program doesn't recognise the game installed by Steam? (The game is buyed in steam)
    Note: Steam is installed in a different hard disc than the OS.
    It isn't installed in the predetermined route.