Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Show us your Nosgoth OCs (Original Characters)!

Show us your Nosgoth OCs (Original Characters)!

Show us your Nosgoth OCs (Original Characters)!

Well, I said days ago in the Roleplaying Threat that I would eventually open this topic if no one else did that before, so... Here I am! This threat is to post the stories and information about those Nosgoth or LoK original characters you thought. They can be either new or old, it doesn't matter! Just show off your babies like the proud momma/daddy/god/whatever you are!

Just saying that, if you see that your post is going to be long, to don't make it too annoying to scroll past, put the long stories under a Quote. Specially if, like me, you have totes of ocs! . Also, images are allowed, either your own art or by using an avatar generator. As soon as the images are under the norms of size and so, it's fine.

And so, I'm starting with all my bunch. I introduced three in the other topic, but in those last days I had time to think in even more, and to extend the stories of the first ones, so beware!

Also, note that, even if I may write really long stories right now, it's not need to do them so long. So don't shy yourself if you have not so many details about your babies! And, of course, opinions and feedbacks are appreciated too

And, of course, I'm starting with:

Ilakim:

Gengis:

Wieland and Aaliyah

Hector

Cronos

For now, I'm done with all of those, though I'll edit this post eventually to add more details and so. Now it's your turn!
    Last edited by GonarTrvig; 22nd Aug 2014 at 01:35. Reason: Added Hector's story

Might as well move this here then

Since I'm not massively versed in the lore of LoK (having only played a few in the series) there may be blanks or creative liberties taken. I'm currently reading through a lot of the lore and plan on grabbing some of the older games to play through again.

Oooh! She's awesome! And the image is superb! ^_^. I see you used the sheet format to post her. I shall do the same in the future with my post... Maybe... (I think I'm going to edit it so many times I'm going to break it xD).

Anyway I didn't get too much into when were Wieland and Aaliyah born basically because I want to have freedom to settle them in the time without get bitten in the process xD. But I think they would be more or less Touka's age (of course, being Aaliyah younger). They probably would even get along, I think, at least Touka and Aaliyah share that they worry about their teammates, and Wieland is the one restless against vampires, in that case being the avenger of his parents.

Nice job with her!

P.D.: I know I posted too fast, maybe, but is so people knows they can leave their opinions here as well :P

(As previously posted)
    I have 3 Nosgothian/ LOK characters as of current:
    Violet -
    Once had a terribly dull back story/ fan fic about her. I decided to re-write her story.
    She is a human girl who's family and village were destroyed by the vampires. She and the younger residents were captured and enslaved. Over time Vi learned that the only way to survive was to adapt herself to the vampire's way of life-kill or be killed.
    Eventually she escaped but she has never been the same.

Lothasa-
    A watcher (Scout) in love with a Rahabim.

She has pretty much the same story as Vi but she has a habit of being kidnapped by Sentinals and hiding in boxes. After being dropped a few too many times she is somewhat crazy.

Lastly, we have Dorian the Sentinal-

He is a real pretty boy this one. He is also gay.
    Yep, I am serious he is in a relationship with a Reaver named Alexander, or Alex for short (an OC of SylvaStreak). Lothasa has a habit of chasing him down for fun. This is largely suspected to be his reason for becoming gay.
    :3

Hannibal, raised a soldier for Clan Melchahim a century before Raziel's execution. From the beginning, he was taught that Melchiah and the rest of the lieutenants were the Kings of Nosgoth and that Kain is God. He was taught of the unity between the clans under Kain's rule as the one great truth; and Hannibal devoutly took these teaching to heart as his faith, until the time of the Razielim's purge.

For months his hands were stained with the blood of those that he saw as his brethren, at the command of those who taught him to see his victims as brethren in the first place; and Kain, the one he looked upon as God, was nowhere to be seen or heard. He now knew that this one great truth, his faith, that he was taught from the moment of his birth, was a lie.

Working along side the Dumahim in the vampire civil war that followed, he indiscriminately helped to slaughter countless numbers of Turelim and Zephonim as they fought to capture and keep areas of what was once the clan territory of the Razielim. He grew to enjoy slaughtering them as proof of his superiority, after being looked down upon by them during the Razielim's purge. Even now, with the human uprising well underway, Hannibal quietly makes his list of those to kill; and, when the opportunity exists, knocking a few of them off that list and claiming they died at the hands of human combatants.

I like the wolf/bear mask on the female scout. That looks cool. Hannibal looks great too.

I'd be a bit wary of giving strong telekinesis to a vampire other than a Turelim. While the occasional mutation isn't out of the question lorewise, it could create some ambiguity between the different clan's traits. I think it would cause confusion.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Marmite, your ocs looks like fun, and I'd actually like to see them in action, even if just for some lols. They're cuties, though I dunno how would Ilakim feel about his brother since I dunno how his character/behaviour is xD.

Gen, I'm saying it again: I LOVE Hannibal *_*. And now, with the story, even more! Melchahim with faith issues and also being totally badass is so great!

Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    I'd be a bit wary of giving strong telekinesis to a vampire other than a Turelim. While the occasional mutation isn't out of the question lorewise, it could create some ambiguity between the different clan's traits. I think it would cause confusion.
    I... actually agree. When I was writing Gengis' story, it was with the idea in mind that I would need to change him even now and then. My idea wasn't to give to him strong telekinesis, but just enough to being able to defend himself and run for cover (though probably I didn't explain it well). His main power is actually the foreshadowing thing, something that he actually got since human (prophets would have them even before starting to drink the blood from the fountain, so I didn't find it so hard to put on him). However, I admit that I'm still quite confused about what to do, since my idea was to give to him some basic "weapon" to defend himself since human, and as vampire giving to him the weakness of the tainted blood to don't make him overpowered. However, probably even if that telekinesis is not a mutation thing, I may, effectively, get rid of it. With his foreshadowing powers plus his cunning should be enough to him to survive, even when he was a human. What do you think?

And thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it . Even if I try to think about my characters and to don't put too much weird stuff, I admit that sometimes I need more opinions, being Gengis the perfect example... And actually wanting to put him precisely in case someone wanted to analyse him and give their opinion/feedback, as you just did. I guess with the rest, at least with the ones with enough information, everything is okay, since I didn't get out of the lore itself :P.

Backstory times :3

Liese, an alchemist of the Red Sisters, was born a simple village girl out of the eye of the clans. She harbours a deep grudge against the Prophets and their sects, but most of all she hates their blood magics and their demands of blood tithes from villages they protect... Such as her own. At a young age, she was offered up as a tribute to a band of Prophets. They took blood from near her spine, nearly paralyzing her and severing quite a few muscles that slowly, painfully healed. The blood magic they used to heal her made her barren, and while this enabled her to freely join the Alchemists, she still hates them for taking the choice away from her. She has a fascination with vampires that extends to their culture and biological makeup, and is sworn sisters with Lothasa. She ends up in a relationship with...

Elias, a young Sentinel who was one of Lailah's group that lived in the deepest underground city of the Razielim. He was born albino as a human and was chosen by his sire for that attribute. He was a very pretty and popular specimen of Clan Razielim... Up until jealousy got the better of his clan mates when he devolved and they took out their frustrations on him, leaving him scarred, bitter and paranoid of his siblings. Elias is quiet, submissive and sneaky by nature, preferring to slit his opponents' throats with his wing tips rather than taking them on in open combat. He comes to adore Liese and follows her around like a puppy.

Alexander, or Alex for short, in his human life (above) was a Scout from Dark Eden. He got a little too cocky around the Reavers one day and is now a Nightstalker of Dumah's clan. He's fast, silent and deadly in battle. Around Dorian, his friend-with-benefits, he's like an overgrown vampiric puppy wanting the Sentinel's attention.

I don't even know where to START with Eirian. Oh yeah, she's adopted Violet.
    Last edited by Sylvastreak; 5th Jan 2015 at 23:26. Reason: fixing images

This is Sultana, the first LoK RPG character I ever created. I'm still working on her backstory, but thus far, she is a Rahabim who shares a strong bond with some members of the Melchiahim. Sultana appears to be a gentle and timid woman, but she can be quite selfish when it comes to impressing her master (who she is in love with). Knowing that her master appreciates art in all its forms, she tries to stand out as a singer and dancer among the other Rahabim. When her plans fail, she tends to get depressed.

Scarlet is a Melchiahim and known for her brash and tomboyish attitude. She is Sultana's best friend and always tries her best to keep a smile upon her friend's face. Even though she sometimes laughs about Sultana's obsession with Rahab, incourages her to go on fighting for him.
    Scarlet is a warrior who prefers small weapons that allow fast attacks.

Originally Posted by GonarTrvig
    Marmite, your ocs looks like fun, and I'd actually like to see them in action, even if just for some lols. They're cuties, though I dunno how would Ilakim feel about his brother since I dunno how his character/behaviour is xD.
    Okay detailsssssss.......

Dorian was once a nobleman ruling over his own relatively vast crop of land. He believed himself to be beyond the vampire war but surprise surprise , he was wrong. 'Hell's Angels' (what Dorian called the sentinels) descended to bring forward their purpose. The vampires decimated the villagers living and working on the land. Either they became food, slaves or if they were really (un)lucky they would become a new recruit. In his terror Dorian could do naught but watch as the land below burned. As he sank to his knees and he buried his head in to his trembling hands an unwanted visitor crept closer...

He awoke to a whole different 'man' staring him in the mirror, unsure of how long he was out of action for.

As a sentinel Dorian cannot remember much but he does still 'rule' over his land. He prefers to keep himself locked up in among his books and the vampire archives (brought to him for safe keeping, also because no-one ever bothers with them any more).

Although as a human he liked women he was chased by the Watcher Lothasa so often it drove him away from the idea.
    His casual lover Alexander the Reaver will come around often and act like a little puppy demanding attention until Dorian either loses his patience or gives him acknowledgement.
    (It needs work I know ^^; )

Yeah, more ocs! I looove them so much! X3

Poor Razielims over here, seems like my baby is not the only "antisocial" one xD. Probably he would just ignore Eris until he has no other choice, or maybe he would consider him weak for his shyness and so... But wouldn't bother him, probably (but better if he doesn't discover that his lover is a human... oops!). Liese and Eirian are totally cuties (thought I'd love to know how an Ancient vampire survived in a time when Janos Audron, being apparently the last one, died owo). And Alexander... Dayum!

Sultana and Scarlet are totally cuties as well, and I sooo can imagine Gengis teasing the first one, as he would do with anyone else, of course! Things like "Do you think this dress would impress our lord?" "I think you look great!" "Thank you a lot, Ge...! Oh, shut up!" or so xD.

And now, Dorian... I like that "classic noble vampire" touch you gave to him, and about his relationship with his brother Ilakim... I think they wouldn't talk a lot, but both of them seem to like a lot to collect books and so... I can see them sharing books time to time when one needs something specific, of course in the exchange of favours or just a "Take it and leave me alone!" thing.

Btw... Am I the only one who can imagine a Reaver actually hissing? (probably I'll do that with Hector, maybe 'cuz I'm more of a cat person xD).

P.D.: I shall tomorrow or so edit my post with Gengis' story changed without the telekinesis thing, and put Cronos' story and maybe extend the humans ones. I'll see :P.

P.D.2: The more I see ocs, the more I want to RP with them and so ;_;.

Btw... Am I the only one who can imagine a Reaver actually hissing? (probably I'll do that with Hector, maybe 'cuz I'm more of a cat person xD).
    Nope, you're not the only person
    I think the reaver is a bit catlike xDD
    signature image

And Alexander... Dayum!
    *Dorian hisses and flies off with Alex* MINE!

Yeah.... I'll type up the other's back stories soon. Just need to 100% decide on Vi's lol

Originally Posted by Varulven
    Nope, you're not the only person
    I think the reaver is a bit catlike xDD
    Yeah, right? I see most people compares him with a wolf, probably because of the growl... But to me they're more like jaguars or something like that .

Also, the mental image of a Reaver growling, ready to catch their prey, and suddenly hissing when an Alchemist shuts bombs to the roof when the Reaver is... Is too amusing and priceless xD

Originally Posted by Marmite666

*Dorian hisses and flies off with Alex* MINE!

Yeah.... I'll type up the other's back stories soon. Just need to 100% decide on Vi's lol
    *Mod laughs so hard practically needs to be caught by Ilakim to don't fall on the floor*

Sorry, it took me by surprise xDD (in a good way). I'd love to see them. I need to yet think in a story for Hector, but first would need to add Cronos' one. Btw, Ilakim... Do you hiss too?

Ilakim: .......... Of course not! What kind of question is that!?

Aww, it would be cute. Or fun, I can't decide xD. I guess Hector will be the hissing cat-like one, then

Hector: ... May I kill her?

Ilakim: Not serving as precedent... I'll help you.

Sultana and Scarlet are totally cuties as well, and I sooo can imagine Gengis teasing the first one, as he would do with anyone else, of course! Things like "Do you think this dress would impress our lord?" "I think you look great!" "Thank you a lot, Ge...! Oh, shut up!" or so xD.
    Thanks^^ I have a lot of LoK OCs, but Sultana and Scarlet are my favourites. Their friendship is a little problematic, since their sires aren't too thrilled about it. But as long as they don't share any of their clan's secrets, Melchiah and Rahab tolerate it. It's also one of the conflicts Sultana has to put up with. At some point, she will have to decide whether she remains loyal to her master or to Scarlet.

Do you hiss too?
    Well I say hiss, it would more likely be a bat like screetch.
    Although Dorian plays the nobleman but he has a hell of a temper sometimes (Usually if someone has done something to annoy him, usually Alex taking things too far- as was the case in my RP with SylvaStreak last night)

(I picture this as being the laughing slightly with the grip slowly tightening around his glass-i knowwww he should have claws and yes his eyes go red when he's in rage/ bloodthirsty mode >.>)

Originally Posted by RealLoK
    Thanks^^ I have a lot of LoK OCs, but Sultana and Scarlet are my favourites. Their friendship is a little problematic, since their sires aren't too thrilled about it. But as long as they don't share any of their clan's secrets, Melchiah and Rahab tolerate it. It's also one of the conflicts Sultana has to put up with. At some point, she will have to decide whether she remains loyal to her master or to Scarlet.
    Hmm... That sounds interesting, yeah. I guess the problem wouldn't be that big if Sultana were a Zephonim (the weakers against the strong ones!), but as I saw in the lore, Rahab seems to be the most neutral about conflicts and all, being exactly in the middle. I dunno, Sultana and Scarlet seem to act quite human, but for whatever reason is something that actually I like . I want to think that, being so many vampires, some of them maybe retain more of their past humanity than others, even if that maybe would be problematic if the lords and masters consider someone being "too weak" because of that.

Originally Posted by Marmite666
    Well I say hiss, it would more likely be a bat like screetch.
    Although Dorian plays the nobleman but he has a hell of a temper sometimes (Usually if someone has done something to annoy him, usually Alex taking things too far- as was the case in my RP with SylvaStreak last night)

(I picture this as being the laughing slightly with the grip slowly tightening around his glass-i knowwww he should have claws and yes his eyes go red when he's in rage/ bloodthirsty mode >.>)
    Yeah, I know . That screech when they make Take Off, which I find sooo cute and fun xD

Hahaha! The more I read about Dorian, the more interesting I find him :P

P.D.: Btw, updated my first post about my ocs, if someone wants to take a look and so.

Wanted to show Hannibal's development.

As time goes on, in the war against the human uprising, Hannibal witnesses the effects of the decay that plagues his clan first hand. He sees this rot, an affliction that the other clans usee to proclaim the inferiority of the Melchahim, physically weaken soldiers he knew to once be vastly stronger than him; and he watched as these soldiers fell in combat because they refused to face their impairment, an impairment he felt developing in him as well. Wanting to continue fighting on at least the same level, Hannibal looked to the blood sciences that his clan developed, turning from a warrior to a blood conjurer.

Ok I can't draw so sorry for these not being proper artwork...but I thought I'd share anyway...

Terry the Tyrant

I am Tyrant hear me roar! I like throw humans with my big powerful hands and make chaos and noise to distract them – while the puny clans step in. Turelim great – the other clans weak with their small size and tiny arms – they cannot smash like me! I am Tyrant –Tyrants rule! No one can stop me when I’m on a roll – but what they don’t know – I want to give hug – and that what I’m doing when I run at them in excitement – but humans shoot me – and it hurts – sometimes I get carried away and charge and hit them down – and smash – oops sorry – but then they shoot me more! This makes me angry and I smash them down and roar!

Dave the Deceiver

My name is Dave and I’m a Zephonim…I like riding on trains but for some reason no one ever wants to sit with me - I don’t have many friends. The other clans and the humans are all scared of me – see we like to ritually cut and mutilate ourselves to advance our abilities but the way we look kinda freaks everyone out. I think we look pretty cool – even though sometimes it’s not easy not having any lips. The humans…well…they kind of try to stay well clear – more so than the other clans – they’re like eww Deceiver’s have the plague and they're all dirty – kind of gets a bit like a school playground sometimes with the pointing and the freaking out. I like to get all the humans hot under the collar by giving them some of the Deceiver fever – it gets them all in a bother and they don’t know where to put themselves. It’s a lonely life sometimes being a Deceiver – but you know – we’ve got to make the best of what we've got – and if we’re not happy we can always do some body modifications to improve it!

------

...I'll share my other ones in time...

Originally Posted by lucinvampire
    Ok I can't draw so sorry for these not being proper artwork...but I thought I'd share anyway...
    No need for sorry, I am using an avatar creator, we all are.
    This is mine http://www.ageofgames.net/en/fantasy...sy-avatar.html

I like Dave

Oooh, nice evolution in Hannibal *_*. A survivor at all cost. I'm even more curious now to see the Mechiham in game to see their abilities (though I'm dying to see Rahabims as well, daaamn!)... Did I say already that I love Hannibal? :P

Lucinvampire, I'm laughing so hard! xDDD. Your Tyrant is adorable! Poor thing only wants to hug but humans are soooo mean! ... When it was the war against the Razielim, did he try to hug them as well? :P The Deceiver is awesome too (damn dat cosplay *_* )

I speak with the voices of the many and I can tell you, my name is Pinkamena the Prophet! :P

(not actually an OC...welll maybe i dunno yet xD)

(thought I'd love to know how an Ancient vampire survived in a time when Janos Audron, being apparently the last one, died owo).
    All I can really say is shenanigans of the dimensional variety...

Originally Posted by Sylvastreak
    All I can really say is shenanigans of the dimensional variety...
    And that Violet is not stable in the chronoplast stream.... >.>

You had my curiosity...

... but now you have my attention .

Page 1 of 3 123 Last