Page 4 of 4 First First 1234

Thread: Keeps telling me to link my account.

Keeps telling me to link my account.

Keep gettting a "there was a problem connecting to the party system servers." Error

So I'm not sure if this problem is on my end or if it is a server problem. But starting last night when i try to join a game in new recruit, it gets stuck on the looking for best match dialog for about a minute then gives me an error that says, "there was a problem connecting to the party system servers. please ensure that your steam account is linked to your square Enix membership account and try again."

The only way I can play is if i quit and open the game back up af ew times.

Am a realy patient guy, but am starting to hate the game, so much issues, if its not huge update to fix near nothing its server bugs or bugs with the ranked matches that prevent you from getting the skins and other stufs, i ve been talking to the costumer support about that but still no replys, there is sooooo much problems with this game some are so old that i am estoneshed that it still there
    Psyonix you need to take more care of your baby its in a tub and the water level is rising

Were many thats getting this error as of started today. Its a bummer. My brother called me earlier today and said he had the same error

This error started coming up for alot of us TODAY 26th/7-2015. Its a shame.

My brother also called me having this error
    Last edited by Bazielim; 26th Jul 2015 at 18:06. Reason: merged consecutive posts

(click image to enlarge)

Community discussions error

Atm theres an error popping up from time to time again saying matchmaking error, party error in some way and that you need to link your square enix account "AGAIN" but I think theres some issues with Steam-Square enix servers atm since the community page on steam cant be opened at all, or when it chooses to open.

(click image to enlarge)

Would you be able to email me your ph.log file, guys? The email address is nosgoth @ square-enix.com

It's usually in nosgoth\BCMPGame\Logs\Phosphorous\
    (Though that can depend on your own install location)
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Would you be able to email me your ph.log file? nosgoth @ square-enix.com

Originally Posted by Saikocat
    Would you be able to email me your ph.log file, guys? The email address is nosgoth @ square-enix.com

I navigated to C:\Users\MyName\Documents\My Games\Nosgoth\BCMPGame\Logs but there's no Phosphorous directory.

Would you be able to email me your ph.log file? nosgoth @ square-enix.com

Email sent now Saikocat =D

For me it was the location was C:\program86\steam\steamapps\common\nosgoth\BCMPgame\logs\Phosphorous\ph
    Last edited by Bazielim; 26th Jul 2015 at 18:09. Reason: merged consecutive posts

(click image to enlarge)

I've alerted the team so we can investigate this further. Thanks for the heads up!
    It works at random now.
    ESL is already running and most teams are reporting such issues.
    Our first match took 10min to play, and 50 to set up.

Especially with ESL Wire, you just cant constantly restart the game to fix this.

One of our opponents hypothezised that it might be the Dota2 Tourney that most ppl try to watch via Steam, which would also explain why the Steam community is really slow atm!

If we got shafted because of Dota 2 its NOT ok!

(click image to enlarge)

I've been getting the same error message intensively since yesterday as well. This is completly unacceptable though. I just spent over 35$ on runes and gear and I can't even play the damned game.

Someone @ Square Enix please wake up

Whilst I sympathise with the issue here I will point out that 5 of you created threads today, all about exactly the same issue when there was already a pre-existing thread dealing with the issue in the most recent list.
    Please guys, if there is a thread applicable to the topic in the recent list, contribute to that one - do not keep creating new ones.
    signature image
    Join us and help write the history of Nosgoth at the Legacy of Kain Wiki encyclopedia

*HELP* Nosgoth keeps telling me to link with steam

When i first launched the game i linked it to steam and the game worked perfectly, then today when i tried to launch it keeps telling to make sure my account is linked with steam(i did verify my account). It says this every time i try to get into a match. Pleas help

Same here since yesterday. Tried unlinking my steam account like mentioned above, but it didn't help...

I've just sent my ph.log to that e-mail. Hope that will help you guys out a tad. Been that way with the match-making for a few hours for me and my partner now. We have 3 PCs between us at home and we've tried on both our accounts and on all PCs with the same error popping up. We've even checked and made sure our SE accounts are linked to Steam and everything seems to be in order but we still can't get in the game. Just hoping we can squeeze a few games in before the weekend's over ^_^

Still getting it over and over. =( I want to try the new game mode out.

Email sent

Thanks, guys. We received log files from some of you which is awesome, thanks so much for sending those through. It really helps us when trying to pin down what is happening.

Originally Posted by Da_Wolv
    One of our opponents hypothezised that it might be the Dota2 Tourney that most ppl try to watch via Steam, which would also explain why the Steam community is really slow atm!
    Hmm, that's interesting. I did have some general issues with Steam myself around that time too, it can have a knock-on effect with other games and services through Steam, so I'll let the team know about this.

Hmm, that's interesting. I did have some general issues with Steam myself around that time too, it can have a knock-on effect with other games and services through Steam, so I'll let the team know about this.
    It's probably wasn't the Dota2 tourney; I'm still getting the same issue.

ok just had this rear it's ugly head again just now (approx 02:12am GMT 31/07/2015)

I also have this problem. I just wanted to play again (I haven't been playing since 2014) but it asks me to link my steam account and square enix account. I checked the accounts, they are linked. Just to be sure I unlinked, and linked again. I restarted steam after every operation. But to no avail. Is there a solution?

connection issue

Hello,

I noticed a new error, when searching for a game I sometimes get the message "Connection error, please make sure your steam and square-enix account are connected".

Only happened to me a couple of times and it usually cures itself by restarting the game.

Very strange tough, since I'm already logged in and played like a minute before.

Thanks

Sebastian

Originally Posted by ProDoctoR1987
    Hello,

I noticed a new error, when searching for a game I sometimes get the message "Connection error, please make sure your steam and square-enix account are connected".

Only happened to me a couple of times and it usually cures itself by restarting the game.

Very strange tough, since I'm already logged in and played like a minute before.

Thanks

Sebastian
    I'm pretty sure this message comes up when Steam is down/under maintenance, nothing to worry about.

Page 4 of 4 First First 1234