Thread: Keeps telling me to link my account.

Keeps telling me to link my account.

Originally Posted by vampwn
    I am getting an error saying me accounts are not linked when I try to join a party or a random match..will the next update simply uninstall the game from my computer?
    I just started getting the same error...

Originally Posted by Saikocat
    Hey guys,

We are in (Closed) Beta, so it would be the case that we test new improvements, to ensure these things are ready for our Open Beta release. We are aware of issues with this update, and the team are working on them now. It isn't ideal, but everyone is working really hard to get things running smoothly, so please bear with us.

It would not be affecting 99% of players, but we're taking the issues very seriously, and we're working on it.
    Thanks for the clarification, now I'm more calm, after knowing this was a general error and not just me... I truely appreciate that you guys are already working hard for getting this fixed, so thanks again... Sorry for reposting, I didn't realize of this thread in that moment...

Have a good day!
    El Lore de Nosgoth en Español! (Aún trabajo en traducir el resto! n.n)
    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=16920

Verify Steam account is linked

So I'm trying to jump in game but when I click Play and when I initially start up I get an error saying to ensure that my Steam account is linked on the site. It is. I double checked and even re-linked them.

Bug or something I can fix?

Got the same. Made this like 10 times in the past ^^

I have the same problem, it sucks.

What really sucks is to bring out a update where ppl cant play. 14 Hours ago the update where patches out~ and now it's already crashed

Same issue as well. A problem with the new matchmaking system perhaps?

Originally Posted by xBaseLine
    What really sucks is to bring out a update where ppl cant play. 14 Hours ago the update where patches out~ and now it's already crashed
    Welcome to software development. It happens. Don't stress about it.

I play enough alpha games dude. This is their 4th patch witch failed with this new matchmaking.
    Seriously time to overthink it.

//edit
    And my main problem is that it's patch number 4, and still the same problem as in stress test number 1. If new problems would occure i could understand it and wouldnt complain at all. But four times always the same problems without any change occure i get a bit mad.

this game needs to get its together there is no option to link these damn accounts and why is it mandatory to play a game i paid money for ?? between the horrible patches and constant lag even with great connection i wish i never put money into it

Same problem. I was linked before, also re-linked them, still says they're not linked. Anyone figure out how to get it working, or is it just locking out everyone?

edit:
    Also tried watching NosCam, and said it was incompatible with new matchmaking system. So, still stuck not being able to do anything, eventhough it says it syncs, then tells me to verify that it is synched / prevents me from playing matches.
    Last edited by Zihil_; 6th Dec 2014 at 04:46.

Problem connecting to party system servers.

"There was a problem connecting to party system servers, please make sure your steam and square enix accounts are linked"

Get something along those lines every time I try to start the game, right after loading armory. When I try to look for a match I get the same thing immediately.

I've only played 3 hours before this but everything ran fine, and I havent made any kind of changes on my comp.

I've tried changing settings, restarting steam, restarting computer, unlinking and relinking steam on the square enix and nosgoth site, uninstalling and reinstalling, and making exception in my firewall.

the problems isn't you. It's squarenix who got the problems. Noone can play since hours...

Its on their end, nothing you can do.

Same Issue Here. I get the exact same message. Any workarounds? or should we just keep trying? or wait for a response?

Ah yeah, I've got a bad case of post before reading all the other threads syndrome. Oh well, hopefully it gets fixed soon, i was playing fine 3 hours ago.

From the patchnotes thread:
    Originally Posted by Saikocat
    We are investigating issues related to match making servers, bear with us folks.
    Edit:

also submitted it to bug reports in matchmaking just to make sure :P

Hi guys,

I've escalated this to Square's network team but haven't heard back yet. I'll update this as I hear something.

You don't need to verify your account linkage - the "problem connecting to Party System server" means that the main backend server is down and you won't be able to matchmake.

It was working for most of the day, unclear yet what caused it to suddenly go down.

Hi guys,

I've escalated this to Square's network team but haven't heard back yet. I'll update this as I hear something.

The "problem connecting to Party System server" error means that the main backend server is down and you won't be able to matchmake.

It was working for most of the day, unclear yet what caused it to suddenly go down.

Originally Posted by Psyonix_Corey
    Hi guys,

You don't need to verify your account linkage - the "problem connecting to Party System server" means that the main backend server is down and you won't be able to matchmake.

looking into the logfiles for game, yes... looks exactly like that....

ame log:
    [0004.11] Phosphorous: Phosphorous has been initialized. Address: https://api.vapour.sqexeu.com Request Port: 49908 Notify Port: 49909
    [0005.22] Error: HardwareTest failed to init Security. Error code: 0x80010119

From Phosphorous error log:
    014-12-06 00:06:51.829 PhClient: Login URL: https://api.vapour.sqexeu.com/user/l...yLoggedIn=true
    2014-12-06 00:06:53.397 PhClient: Response Length: 166
    2014-12-06 00:06:53.397 PhClient: Response: <html>
    <head><title>502 Bad Gateway</title></head>
    <body bgcolor="white">
    <center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center>
    <hr><center>nginx</center>
    </body>
    </html>

Same problem here, started now to try the beta game (before buy) and I have this error XD.

Same problem here from this morning.
    I have tried to edit square-enix User Setting, got mails, linked my steam account to Square-enix account, even reinstalled steam and nosgoth.
    but nothing change..

Steam ID : thaisthat
    Square Enix Account :a2c2a@daum.net/daeguen@gmail.com

Unhappy Cannot connect to servers because of square enix account bug

Every time I try to search for a game, it searches for a while, and then the message pops up, "There was a problem connecting to the party servers. Please ensure that your steam account is linked to your square enix account and try again". Even though I am already linked. It then shuts me out of matchmaking. I don't know if other people are having this kind of bug, but it needs to be fixed pronto.

At the moment we're experiencing a bit of downtime, keep an eye on this thread for further detail:

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=149207
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

game asking for account linking?

what is this?

never had this problem before...

Page 2 of 4 First First 1234 Last