Thread: My Feedback on game after Playing for hours.

My Feedback on game after Playing for hours.

My Feedback on game after Playing for hours.

So i think i have the right to give my feedback, after playing straight for so many hours. If you don't like what i wrote then you can post hate replies below like all typical fan boys. I think i bought beta access so i should have the right to post feedback, also what ever i wrote below is not in any way violating forums TOU.

I will start by writing how i started playing. Few days ago i was bored and thought about downloading few games to relax my brain. Looked up on steam and found one Robocraft, then i started searching my library for something that i haven't played and found Nosgoth (Yeah i got it from Sqaure Enix Humble Bundle). I went to youtube and watched MMOHUT, it looked interesting so i downloaded it.

Then i played it straight for few hours, and enjoyed it but soon, Nosgoth became one of those game where you rage a lot. I sad rage because, Even though this game has beautiful graphics, controls and other good stuff about it. The thing that plays a major role in all games is "Balance" which this game doesn't come any way near, i played tons of rounds, but about 95% of the time vampires won both rounds.

Now humans are dependent on staying together, but throw a choking haze or shadow bomb and watch humans run away from their team, then it's 1 on 1 and if you try to run away from vampires then you'll be greeted with attack run (w + left click) and other abilities that don't won't let you escape.

Then comes the scout class, why is it even there? I mean yeah the only good thing about scout is volley and if you really wanna go invisible then pay 1350 Gold or 900 runestones (= $5 for one ability). but other then that it's epic fail. I mean charge your bows and you'll be greeted with poor field of view, without charging bow has poor damage. Now you're stuck between whether you want to see what's happening around you or whether you want good damage.

Yeah you have good graphics, you're working on fixing matchmaking, and other nice stuff. But if the game is not balanced then there is no need to be even working on the new stuff. And i am not the only one who had balancing issues. Read Steam reviews players will be talking about balancing, people here on forums are complaining about balancing, watch Youtube video's same story continues.

My overall thought is that, Nosgoth has good graphics, good gameplay, good physics, but the only thing it lacks is fair / balanced Factions. And balancing is the only thing forcing me not to spend money on this game.

Thanks.

Hi Sazer,
    Welcome to Nosgoth and the forums! You'll find that many of those balance issues don't happen outside of the new recruit lobby. Many things that you mention are more of a lack of experience from the team in general. Humans have a much higher learning curve. I'm not saying that balance issues don't exist (they do, it's a Beta test), but more of these are common issues that many new players come across than actual balance issues. I highly recommend taking a look at this thread. Those guides are specifically designed to give details about gameplay, mechanics, and skills that will give new players an edge without overwhelming them with details. Additional, feel free to PM any of the forum users with higher post counts (more than likely veteran Nosgoth players) if you have questions. Many of them are there to help.
    Sausage-Member of 200g-My Twitch Stream, Livesignature image

Have to admit mate a lot of this just seems to be moaning without knowing how the game works. The scout delivers amazing 1-2 hit kills, but requires a good aim. I have seen tons of humans win, infact completely dominate the vamps. Continue to play and I'm sure you will see these problems go away. This is meant to be a competitive game. Meaning it's best to use voice comms and practise a lot.

I have no idea why people keep stressing the game needs to be rebalanced. Do you really think humans will win every time? Of course not.
    signature image