Thread: FFXI: Registration Issues

FFXI: Registration Issues

FFXI: Registration Issues

Hello!!

I am looking to play ffxi again...and bought the DL of FFXI: ucae. Now on my Enix account it is asking for the registration code...but my code is 5 groups of letters/numbers, but Enix is only lookin for 4 groups. Can I not register this game and play? If not, which versions do I need to purchase to get into the game?? Please help! Thanks so much!

I bought the newest FFXI: Ultimate collection as a PC download, but I haven't had an registration codes. How do I activate them? Or get them I should say?

I have the same problem, bought the "Seeker of Adoulin" expansion, PC download.

it gave me a screen with bleaked message, that you can't see unless you highlight it ... something like "Order is being processed, wait until it goes through" ... well after few hours, still same message, i checked my bank account, money was charged...

so.... what now?

im having the same issue here

Originally Posted by ALIAKSANDR

it gave me a screen with bleaked message, that you can't see unless you highlight it ... something like "Order is being processed, wait until it goes through" ... well after few hours, still same message, i checked my bank account, money was charged...

so.... what now?

I had that happen at first. In a day or so I got an email with a link to view my order and then I clicked the download link. I have the game running now but I don't have my registration code to get SE points or whatever. I'd like those too eventually.

Oh and here is the link I used to get my code:

www.findmyorder.com/sstore?Action=Displa...

Originally Posted by Suikojin

so.... what now?

I had that happen at first. In a day or so I got an email with a link to view my order and then I clicked the download link. I have the game running now but I don't have my registration code to get SE points or whatever. I'd like those too eventually.

i just got an email with the site and the the order number

when you go to findmyorder.com and enter your information you'll find both the serial number and the unlock code. the unlock code is the registration code to SE points

Unlock Code: Your_MLP_Code_Will_Be_Sent_In_A_Seperate_Email_21272

That is what I get. I haven't gotten an email with the code like it said.

Ok, so I asked them to send the email again and they did. I got the code. Hope this helps everyone having the same problems!

Originally Posted by imported_salem
    Originally Posted by Suikojin

so.... what now?

i just got an email with the site and the the order number

when you go to findmyorder.com and enter your information you'll find both the serial number and the unlock code. the unlock code is the registration code to SE points
    Mine had the same incomplete data as the original invoice and confirmation e-mail. (Even using the find your order site.) After numerous tries, I was finally able to talk to someone, and they "are trying to resolve this and you should get an e-mail by April 3rd." I ordered and downloaded twice, one for each account I have. One had the complete data, the other was incomplete and still unusable. I hope the rest of you have better luck

Look for the unlock code. Shoud be under the serial number in the order confirmation e-mail.

[FINAL FANTASY XI Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

EXTREME difficulty signing up for PlayOnline

I just spent 40 bucks on Final Fantasy XI. Im used to having problems getting a game running, but when i cant even figure out how to get me registration going, then theres a serious problem. So, can someone help me out?