Thread: Mafia?

Mafia?

Lightbulb Mafia?

Regular forum goers on other forums may be familiar with a popular forum game known as "Werewolves" or "Mafia". It's a game in which two factions talk during the 'day time' to try and decipher who is in which faction. The unfamiliar majority (townies) are the good guys who don't know who the other good guys are and use the forums (making posts, hinting, playing cryptic games) in an attempt to rat out the familiar minority (werewolves or mafiosos) who are in constant private connection.

Every day, all members of the town, good or bad, vote to kill one of their own in the hope that the person they kill is a bad guy. Of course, mafiosos or werewolves will be claiming just as much as everyone else that they are innocent, but it takes clever and witty thinking from the townspeople to sniff them out and burn them at the stake!

Every night, the predators go out to hunt. At least the minor faction (but sometimes townsfolk) have abilities to guide them in their hunt. Each night, the wolves or the mafia assassins come out and in the morning, the townsfolk are sure to wake up to see one of their kin dead. Of course, the mafia wouldn't target their own and wolves don't like wolf meat so the longer the game progresses, the more mafia there is in the town.

This isn't a sign-up thread. I'd just like to know if there would be any sort of popularity for me to host a game of mafia (werewolves) in these forums. There would of course be the ability of having certain themes, with Nosgoth being a PERFECT type of theme (humans vs the night-stalking vampires) and the potential for many others.

Also, this is a really easy game to follow if you're a regular to the forums so if you've never done this before but would like to know what it's like, leave a reply. It's really fun!

id be down

So is nobody else interested in Nosgoth Vampire Mafia?

Sounds interesting! Count me in!
    El Lore de Nosgoth en Español! (Aún trabajo en traducir el resto! n.n)
    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=16920