Thread: I Am Crying Right Now (Just Watched the Trailer) (Trailer Sorta Analysis)

I Am Crying Right Now (Just Watched the Trailer) (Trailer Sorta Analysis)

Ok, so... I just watched the trailer for episode 4... SO SPOILERS.
    I'm crying so hard. It looks amazing, Dontnod. Beautiful. This trailer... just... wow. Thank you so much! I've never been this emotionally invested in a game before. I'll bawl when this episode comes out; not out of sadness, but pure happiness.
    Man, the trailer is really intense. It covers TONS of ground. SPOILERS. Max is in some barn; maybe it leads to the dark room? Plus, there really isn't anything said about Chloe, but Max changes back to her regular clothes, so I don't even know lol. Looks like Nathan, Max, and WARREN are getting into some fight that escalates to a GUN. Intense. Frank seems to be super mad at Max, which makes sense because we broke into his RV. Still no Chloe, which I find very interesting. Maybe there is a big choice the game developers don't want us to be spoiled about? William is also nowhere to be seen, which is interesting as well. Then there's the Vortex Club Party, which looks like some insane stuff is going down because Max says, "Did I make the right decision?" What decision could this be?
    I really can't wait anymore lol. Well, thank you Dontnod for making my day in a weird way!

I can't even emote right now. I'm still in the..."WHAT?! OMG! WAIT IS....OMG! WHAT THE....." stage. I look calm and reserved, but my insides are screaming all the feels!

Quote Originally Posted by StrangerThanFiction View Post
    I can't even emote right now. I'm still in the..."WHAT?! OMG! WAIT IS....OMG! WHAT THE....." stage. I look calm and reserved, but my insides are screaming all the feels!
    I know, right! I can't hold the excitement in!

Whatever you do people, do NOT read the comment section on YT. It only makes the feels more real! [And I'm watching it again for the fourth time. I need my fix.]

I've analyzed a bit of the trailer and this is my theory (possible spoilers of course)

Whatever happens, I know this episode is going to give feels. MUCH FEELS. I'm definitely going to cry :"( This is the ONLY game that's actually brought me to complete tears because you really feel for the characters...

Hehe good to see we're having an effect on people
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

Quote Originally Posted by RagdollZombie View Post
    I've analyzed a bit of the trailer and this is my theory (possible spoilers of course)

Whatever happens, I know this episode is going to give feels. MUCH FEELS. I'm definitely going to cry :"( This is the ONLY game that's actually brought me to complete tears because you really feel for the characters...
    I agree 100%. This game is life-changing.

Quote Originally Posted by jaywalker2309 View Post
    Hehe good to see we're having an effect on people
    Oh my gosh, you are!

im screaming. also, the amount of theories coming up on r/lifeisstrange based over ONE DAMN TRAILER is mindblowing.