Thread: Tyrant charge turnrate

Tyrant charge turnrate

Tyrant charge turnrate

I know this topic has been discussed in the past but I'm watching a guy called "DotAntipro" streaming on twitch right now and am wondering what's going on. He plays tyrant only and does extrem turnrates and some super weird "wobbeling" from the left to the right and the other way around while charging. In other words, it looks like surfing or ice skating when he charges instead of running. I again looked up all the tricks and exploits that were or are available but nothing can explain this to me.

He doesn't answer questions from people in his chat regarding his movement while charging.
    He plans on playing ESL later this day...

Is this a hack, an exploit or a trick I'm just not aware of?
    Last edited by OMGfriedbacon; 19th Jul 2015 at 14:15.

Its a low fps bug if your max frames are about thirty you can strafe side to side doing these crazy charges its been around for ages now and is constantly exploited even in ESL and the devs have done nothing about fixing it

Thanks guys. Taking a look at your thread now Wolv. This needs a fix asap.

I saw someone doing this the other day who had a 14ping and was wondering if it had anything to do with that, too. >_> Good to know I'm justified in wondering wtf was going on.

all adv tyr use it. this makes tyr very useful. probably these devs will not be able to change anything because of engine features or network code, only to remove charge/marathon and kidnap/abduct. probably then they will make the tyr jump more useful.

Oh, they can change it. They just have to figure out how to make it work, but that can take time. And honestly, it's something that needs to be adjusted, because if someone can get an advantage on their fellow players just by having a change to their settings in that way, it's not working correctly.

But again. These things take time to resolve, so I wouldn't expect it to be a quick change.

Now that was a quick change guys