Thread: Soul Reaver 2 PC Trainer

Soul Reaver 2 PC Trainer

Hi all,
    I'm trying to get Vampmasters SR2 trainer for SR2 to work with no prevail.
    I'm running windows 7-64-bit with net frame work 4.0
    1.02 English vs of SR2. Sorry my English is not perfect.
    I remember Kazainiel saying he was working on fixing it but I have not seen him around for years.

Any ideas?

It's just slow or something. You need to hold the key down for a second to get it to register. I'm trying to make an update, but there's a lot I want to put in it that's taking a long time to get together. I'm rebuilding the deleted reavers that don't work properly on my old versions and if I can get decent textures for the glyph icons they can come back too. Also the possession camera which was previously deleted from the game is coming back and a sound debugging reature, and textureless mode and probably a ton of other stuff too.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

I got onto him, he told me to run it as administrator and it works. I look forward to the update Vampmaster. Any idea as to when you might have a release?

Quote Originally Posted by Melchurel View Post
    I got onto him, he told me to run it as administrator and it works. I look forward to the update Vampmaster. Any idea as to when you might have a release?
    I have a lot of things I'm working on at once. ModelEx 5, Texture Edit support for Only Skin Deep, the SR2 Trainer (this one needs the new textures so the glyphs can be enabled), Prime Mover (replaces WinHack), and fixes for Soul Spiral. It's a big job to finish all of them.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape