Thread: Mountain Pass

Mountain Pass

Sorry if there's already been a topic started on this, but has anyone heard anything about an update with the mountain pass level being added?

I have collected all the relics on both Jungle Ruins, as well as all the relics in Desert Ruins.
    Also all the achievements on both too.

Would like to have a new one because there's really nothing to collect for the time being.

At last report, during E3, the Relic Run team was hard at work on this level.

I can't wait for it
    signature image
    My Fansite: TombRaiderHQ.com

Me either, hope it won't be too long a wait now. I do think it's odd they've reduced the War-Drobe achievement to just 4 though... Hope I'm just reading too much into it, but that makes future support for this game look rather glum IMO.

I still hope they do get to work on the teased possibility of Venetian Channels once Mountain Pass is out... *wishful thinking*

yeah it looked like they were gonna have an outfit with her dress from Legend, but we will see.

The Venetian channels would be way cool, getting to ride the boat! that would be way cool!

When did they tease Venetian Channels?
    Quote Originally Posted by Relight-TRHQ View Post
    At last report, during E3, the Relic Run team was hard at work on this level.

I can't wait for it
    Eagerly waiting since I have completed both the areas for Relics and achieved 41/48 achievements.

Prior to launch there was a press event in London. Some fansites attended and they mentioned it.

http://www.gunsandgrapplemag.blogspo...relic-run.html

Aw! Thanks Treeble.

Wasn't looking forward to the Relic Run when it was announced. So I missed all those news. But I am very much addicted to it now.

I'm looking forward to seeing what new deaths they have in store for poor Lara. ;-)

And as for future levels, I'd like to see a Great Wall level. It's a long wall so there's plenty of space for her to run..
    signature image
    The Archaeology of Tomb Raider - http://archaeologyoftombraider.com

I feel I've "overplayed" Relic Run, but every now and then when pace at work is too slow I do a quick run, even if only to slam Lara against obstacles for the lulz. Good thing Go is just around the corner!

Quote Originally Posted by TRArchaeology View Post
    And as for future levels, I'd like to see a Great Wall level. It's a long wall so there's plenty of space for her to run..
    Hadn't thought of that one! It'd be great indeed... and fitting for a dragon boss too. lol

Speaking of which I'm wondering what to expect from Mountain Pass. Probably the snowmobile, and also a sliding section though hopefully not a mere copypasta from the desert level. What about the boss fight? A yeti?

Still no news anywhere on Mountain Pass. Maybe they are waiting to release it right before ROTTR or maybe even with the book? hmmm haven't played the game for a long time cause I got bored

I was playing the game every day and loving it... but I haven't touched it since that time that they made all those gameplay changes and decreased the resolution of a bunch of assets. I suppose I might play it again when they release Mountain Pass - I'm still looking forward to it - but for me, it was just one of those unfortunate examples of, why try to "fix" something that's not broken?
    signature image
    My Fansite: TombRaiderHQ.com

Quote Originally Posted by mrsir13 View Post
    Sorry if there's already been a topic started on this, but has anyone heard anything about an update with the mountain pass level being added?

I have collected all the relics on both Jungle Ruins, as well as all the relics in Desert Ruins.
    Also all the achievements on both too.

Would like to have a new one because there's really nothing to collect for the time being.

I was wondering, how many levels do I need to unlock the Mountain Pass? I'm at level 71 and Mountain pass is still locked for me to play. The thing is I'm not liking the Desert Ruins too much, for how much longer am I going to have to play it to make Mountain Pass available?

I'm not entirely sure about this, but I believe with the new update you must have all 20 relics from any location before you can move on to the next...

Quote Originally Posted by Treeble View Post
    I'm not entirely sure about this, but I believe with the new update you must have all 20 relics from any location before you can move on to the next...
    Loks like I do, thanks.

Loks like I do, thanks.

Loks like I do, thanks.