Thread: Game not smooth in my windows phone (lumia 730 )

Game not smooth in my windows phone (lumia 730 )

The phone has 1 gb Ram aand Adreno 305 GPU. But my friends android phones can play it smoothly.

Mine lags a little on my phone too, which is the Lumia 925. Also, my game is completely missing the "VCR Curse" which makes it impossible to get the achievement for sending 6 curses to friends... and still not 1 update.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRaider View Post
    .. and still not 1 update.

I play with my Windows Phone (Nokia Lumia 920), no lag for me.. in addition to the completely missing of the "VCR Curse" there are also other little "bug" (and/or strange things) that happen in the WP version of the game compared to Android version: another strange thing happen with other two Achievement, "Jumper" ("Run 1.500 meters in one run without sliding") and "Trailblazer" ("Use a parkour move to find a secret path in the Jungle Temple"); the first, although if runs without sliding more than 1.500 meters is never assigned and for "Trailblazer" the section of jungle where is the path (seen in the Android version) not compare in WP version of the game.. it happens to you ?

I think these are only a little imperfections that I hope will be fixed with the updates , personally I'm very happy that for once a great game was released simultaneously on all platforms, I believe that these small imperfections don't change the enjoyment of the game
    signature image
    I solve problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Blu_online View Post
    I think these are only a little imperfections that I hope will be fixed with the updates , personally I'm very happy that for once a great game was released simultaneously on all platforms, I believe that these small imperfections don't change the enjoyment of the game
    I agree! Its a wonderful game and I'm super appreciative that the developers released it on all platforms.

Yes. No "Jumper" or "Trailblazer" achievement for me either. They don't trigger. Crystal please help!

I wonder when they'll patch the sixth curse not appearing problem on Windows Phone. It's a great game and would like to complete it achievement wise. No problem with "jumper" got it at around 4.500 meters.

edit: yeah, checked trailblazer and I don't have it either.
    Last edited by EloyOn; 1st Oct 2015 at 12:46.

Have you received an update EloyOn??? I still haven't had 1 update. I re-installed the game the game as well, still nothing fixed. My purchased will not restore either. So there goes all that money and progress.

Sorry, I meant to say with the second map downloaded (there is no update yet, since it runs on version 1.0.25). Let's hope that they can fix the sixth curse problem soon. Last time I checked, on Android they had version 1.0.55.

edit: In a trueachievements dot com thread about the hex-agon achievement (the sixth curse) they say that square enix doesn't plan to patch it anytime soon.
    Last edited by EloyOn; 1st Oct 2015 at 12:47.

Hi guys, I don't even think the area on the Androids and Iphones to obtain the "Trailblazer" achievement is even on our WPhones... By chance did y'all get any trouble linking your Facebook account to Relic Run? Can't send curses because of this issue.

You're probably right. I've noticed that certain areas are missing from the Windows version. I do have a word in with Crystal Dynamics and they should be getting back to me soon. They have stated recently that the Mountain Pass update will be "coming soon" and include all previous updates.

Will this update (coming soon to Windows Phone) include past updates that didn’t come to Windows Phone?
    • Yes!
    -Meagan Marie and Robin Huey

My Facebook account links just fine though.

Finally received the Mountain Pass update the other day! Looks like the "VCR Curse" and content is all there...still playing to see if achievements are worked out. Purchases still won't restore. And another question: What happens to my game if/when I update my phone to Windows 10??

Good day to you all,
    I'll like to add the Lumia 525 to the list of LC:Relic Run lagging at times. At this spot in particular [IMG][/IMG]the game becomes 95% unresponsive. I can swipe for Lara to jump all I want, she's gonna crash into that fallen pillar. In this area [IMG][/IMG](while fighting the T-Rex) 98% unresponsive....
    One can imagine the frustration running into these areas while trying to get the "Jumper" achievement

Oh, MaxRaider, the Square-enix Techs are dealing with my Facebook issue. Apparently it's not common....
    Last edited by Hazama8; 10th Nov 2015 at 23:11.

Hi to all Windows Phone players,

Can some of you complete at least one level before the app crashes? I'm playing (well, I'm trying to play) the game version 1.5.70.0 on my Lumia 925 (OS WP 8.1 Denim update) and I'm facing lags and crashes all the time. I'm currently stuck at level #24 because after 10/11 relics...boom, bye bye app!

Does Square Enix want to compete with Warner Bros and its "wonderful" pc release of Batman Arkham Knight?

Quote Originally Posted by LeChuck85 View Post
    Hi to all Windows Phone players,

Can some of you complete at least one level before the app crashes? I'm playing (well, I'm trying to play) the game version 1.5.70.0 on my Lumia 925 (OS WP 8.1 Denim update) and I'm facing lags and crashes all the time.
    Same for me (after the last update) , I hope that will be released also for WP the Xmas update with many fixes like a xmas gift
    signature image
    I solve problems.