Thread: Achievements Chat

Achievements Chat

Let's chat achievements!

I can't seem to get the Jumper achievement. Has anyone else got it? Any tips?

When I was trying to get this one, I could swear that I ran well over 1,500 meters in one run without sliding. That even includes without ducking when in the vehicle, but I'd expect that not to be a consideration since the achievement does say "sliding" specifically.
    signature image
    My Fansite: TombRaiderHQ.com

I'm looking for the "unlocked" icons of the following achievements, could anyone who's unlocked them share screenshots?

Mega-Marathon
    Firefighter
    Kobold Conquered

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Relight-TRHQ View Post
    Let's chat achievements!

I can't seem to get the Jumper achievement. Has anyone else got it? Any tips?

When I was trying to get this one, I could swear that I ran well over 1,500 meters in one run without sliding. That even includes without ducking when in the vehicle, but I'd expect that not to be a consideration since the achievement does say "sliding" specifically.
    I got it at or about 3500 meters I believe. it doesn't count any of the cut scenes or parkour areas as the meters. At least that's how it seemed to me.

I don't understand what is wrong with Google play and in-game achievements. Inside the game in achievements section, achievements like Juggernaut and Gravity is showing as completed. But it isn't in Google play store. And I can't get to resume the process. Can any of you suggest anything?

In-game, they are showing I have completed 41 out of 48 achievements but in play store they are showing 35 out of 48 achievements completed. Some of the rest in play store are stucked and not moving. What should I do to complete them?

And what is the 'Reset Progress' features does in the option menu?

Any ideas what are the 9 traps we're suppose to encounter on the desert level? Its the only achievement I have left - my longest run was 15km and still didn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikh View Post
    And what is the 'Reset Progress' features does in the option menu?
    I know that it resets your relics because I did it a few times, but I never looked to find out if it resets your achievements as well. It probably does.

Quote Originally Posted by Lior_Knight View Post
    Any ideas what are the 9 traps we're suppose to encounter on the desert level? Its the only achievement I have left - my longest run was 15km and still didn't get it.
    Hmmm...

- The extending blades you have to jump over or duck under
    - The multiple falling blocks that you have to run/dodge around them
    - The large falling block with small hole you have to slide through
    - The blocks/bars that fall in horizontal config and you have to jump over them
    - The spinning log-spike-things in horizonal config that you have to jump over
    - The spinning log-spike-things in vertical config that you have to run/dodge around them
    - The circles of spikes that rise from the floor
    - The section of floor that separates and you have to run on the wall
    - The swinging grate with spikes that occupies 1 lane and swings toward you to block lane when you're close
    - The Indiana Jones rolling ball of death
    - Outside, the spiked gate that comes down
    - Outside, the two guillotine-like openings that close and you have to choose which one closes slower

Do those all count as traps? 'Cause that's more than 9 now...

Quote Originally Posted by Treeble View Post
    I'm looking for the "unlocked" icons of the following achievements, could anyone who's unlocked them share screenshots?
    Why didn't you say so? Shoot me an email

At the moment, I'm stuck on Trailblazer. The equivalent achievement in Desert Ruins sure didn't seem like much of a "secret path" to me - I was disappointed. In fact, there's a part in Desert Ruins that's even more of a "secret path" than the one that actually gives the achievement! And in Jungle Temple for Trailblazer, I've found one little move and one little "secret path" that I thought might be it, but neither of them give the achievement! Sigh... I guess I'll keep looking. I don't want to know what it is. But if someone could give me a very general hint by answering this question - is it outside in the jungle, or is it inside in the temple corridor areas?
    Last edited by Relight-TRHQ; 24th Aug 2015 at 05:33. Reason: Added more traps to list
    signature image
    My Fansite: TombRaiderHQ.com

Quote Originally Posted by Relight-TRHQ View Post
    Why didn't you say so? Shoot me an email

At the moment, I'm stuck on Trailblazer. The equivalent achievement in Desert Ruins sure didn't seem like much of a "secret path" to me - I was disappointed. In fact, there's a part in Desert Ruins that's even more of a "secret path" than the one that actually gives the achievement! And in Jungle Temple for Trailblazer, I've found one little move and one little "secret path" that I thought might be it, but neither of them give the achievement! Sigh... I guess I'll keep looking. I don't want to know what it is. But if someone could give me a very general hint by answering this question - is it outside in the jungle, or is it inside in the temple corridor areas?
    Will do. Those are the only ones I'm missing to complete my blogpost, and I'm very, very close to Mega-Marathon myself. The firepots is a bit too grindy and the nine traps in Desert Ruins seem to be a legend lol. TIA btw.

As for the secret path, this is what you should be looking for:

Swipe upwards from the right lane to get it. Protip: if you force a death/revive you still won't make it in time, so if it passes by, let it go and wait until it shows up again.

Did anyone yet completed that nine traps in desert achievement?

I think there are two or three types of blocks that are same. You probably need only pass any one of them. Like these two:

If that is one type of trap then off to the 2nd type. I think those two types of traps outside might be as only one. I am talking about these two:

3. Then the 3rd one is the rolling ball:

4. The blades:

5. Spinning Columns:

6. Opening up the floor:

7. Bumping Spikes:

8. Spike Wall:

9. Metal bars:

So aren't these all that should be the traps?

Last edited by Shaikh; 25th Aug 2015 at 09:29.

I recently lost my game progress so I started again, under 1.0.55 this time and as achievements now reward gems I was taking notes. Shortly after I lost my progress again so I'm dropping the idea (and the game, until a new update/Mountain Pass comes along). Not sure how useful this info could be, but I'm sharing it so I can delete all the screenshots from my phone.

Botanist - 3 gems
    Kill Stealer - 3 gems
    Sharpshooter - 3 gems
    Spoils of War - 5 gems
    Small Change - 2 gems
    Marathon - 10 gems
    Hat Trick - 15 gems
    It's Just Skin - 5 gems
    Athleticism - 2 gems
    Unbreakable - 2 gems
    Insult to Injury - 2 gems

And that's all she wrote.

EDIT

Here are some more, now under 1.0.59... Send help. lol

Determination - 4 gems
    Gravity - 3 gems
    Time Dilation - 3 gems
    Explorer - 7 gems
    Kobold Conquered - 10 gems (only pops when the run is over, v. likely fixed recently)
    Lion Tamer - 5 gems
    Cat and Mouse - 10 gems

EDIT2/

Ikr. I can't make my mind.

Dinomite - 5 gems
    Blind Luck - 15 gems
    Mastersaurus Rex - 15 gems
    Trailblazer - 7 gems

EDIT3/

I'll be damned. 1.5.68...

House of Glass - 3 gems
    There Can Be Oni One - 3 gems
    Arachnophilia - 5 gems
    Leap of Faith - 3 gems
    Mega-Marathon - 15 gems
    War-Drobe - 15 gems

EDIT4/

Some more. I really should just make my mind and make a decent chart with all data...

Leap of Faith - 3 gems
    Oni the Strong Survive - 5 gems
    Relic Hunter - 10 gems
    Pioneer - 5 gems

And that's all she worte.
    Last edited by Treeble; 25th Oct 2015 at 00:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikh View Post
    Did anyone yet completed that nine traps in desert achievement?

1. I think there are two or three types of blocks that are same. You probably need only pass any one of them.
    2. If that is one type of trap then off to the 2nd type. I think those two types of traps outside might be as only one.
    3. Then the 3rd one is the rolling ball
    4. The blades
    5. Spinning Columns
    6. Opening up the floor
    7. Bumping Spikes
    8. Spike Wall
    9. Metal bars

So aren't these all that should be the traps?

Got the Kobold Conquered achievement today

So, as I couldn't find much information about this achievement and how to get it online, I think I should throw in my thoughts about it. I'm sorry if any of this is incorrect, but I've been playing a lot, and think this is accurate:

Shaikh is pretty close, but the Metal bars (9) and blocks that drop from the ceiling (1) are considered the same trap. I think the lowering grates outside are counted as separate traps, so I think this is the list:

1. Spinning Blades
    2. Spikes coming out of the floor
    3. Rolling Ball
    4. Large Concrete Blocks dropping from ceiling
    5. Large Pit opening up
    6. Horizontal Rotating Spikes
    7. Vertical Rotating Spikes
    8. Gate(s) Outside lowering
    9. Left-hand Hinged Spike Wall (Note: I think this only counts if you perform some sort of action after it starts vibrating. If you are already in the right-hand lane and make no action, it doesn't count as avoiding this trap.)

I'm pretty sure there are exactly 9 "types" of traps. Either numbers 6 & 7 are together, and the two separate gate types outside are different, or vice-versa.

As was previously noted, the achievement is only awarded when you complete your run. For anyone wondering, using ankhs to continue your run do not affect this achievement progress.

I hope this helps!

In case anyone had been wondering, this is what the secret path looks like in Mountain Pass.

(and yup I suck at video editing tbh, lucky I don't try monetizing or else I'd starve to death )

Quote Originally Posted by Xenonetix View Post
    Got the Kobold Conquered achievement today

So, as I couldn't find much information about this achievement and how to get it online, I think I should throw in my thoughts about it. I'm sorry if any of this is incorrect, but I've been playing a lot, and think this is accurate:

Shaikh is pretty close, but the Metal bars (9) and blocks that drop from the ceiling (1) are considered the same trap. I think the lowering grates outside are counted as separate traps, so I think this is the list:

1. Spinning Blades
    2. Spikes coming out of the floor
    3. Rolling Ball
    4. Large Concrete Blocks dropping from ceiling
    5. Large Pit opening up
    6. Horizontal Rotating Spikes
    7. Vertical Rotating Spikes
    8. Gate(s) Outside lowering
    9. Left-hand Hinged Spike Wall (Note: I think this only counts if you perform some sort of action after it starts vibrating. If you are already in the right-hand lane and make no action, it doesn't count as avoiding this trap.)

I'm pretty sure there are exactly 9 "types" of traps. Either numbers 6 & 7 are together, and the two separate gate types outside are different, or vice-versa.

As was previously noted, the achievement is only awarded when you complete your run. For anyone wondering, using ankhs to continue your run do not affect this achievement progress.

I hope this helps!
    I'm fairly certain Xenonetix is correct about 9. In one run I went through every type of trap and combination pattern multiple times, I did about 25 or more traps in one run and didn't get this trophy. I was so ticked. Then I found this note about 9 and needing to be close to the spikes that pop out of the wall and move away quickly. I did that and got the trophy. On the safe side I also stood in front of the ball and moved out of the way instead of just clinging to the right wall like I was doing. On a side note, when I got the trophy I didn't do the vertical rotating spikes, I only did the horizontal one. I think one of the traps I had, had both spikes from the floor and rotating blades, that might count as a unique one too. So maybe floor spike alone is one, rotating blades alone is another, and then the ones that have a combination of both floor spikes and rotating blades can be counted as a third, I'm not sure though.

I have a question on 2 achievements, both sort of go hand in hand. The first is Blind Luck where you need to survive the triple pendulum without moving at all. The second is Pendumonium where you need to survive 25 pendulums in one run. Both are in the jungle section. The problem is I very rarely run across a pendulum. I do the continuous run, got to the T-rex twice and never saw a single pendulum. I replay and replay and every now and then I come across a pendulum, usually after getting to the T-rex about 3 times. I have all achievements but these two. I have 3 stars on all levels, including the jungle, desert, and arctic worlds. In all the time playing I only have seen one triple pendulum. So my question is, what is the secret to finding pendulums? I can't imagine actually making it through 25 pendulums when I rarely see one. Can someone provide me with some tips please?
    Last edited by zerners; 3rd Mar 2016 at 22:52.

Quote Originally Posted by zerners View Post
    I have a question on 2 achievements, both sort of go hand in hand. The first is Blind Luck where you need to survive the triple pendulum without moving at all. The second is Pendumonium where you need to survive 25 pendulums in one run. Both are in the jungle section. The problem is I very rarely run across a pendulum. I do the continuous run, got to the T-rex twice and never saw a single pendulum. I replay and replay and every now and then I come across a pendulum, usually after getting to the T-rex about 3 times. I have all achievements but these two. I have 3 stars on all levels, including the jungle, desert, and arctic worlds. In all the time playing I only have seen one triple pendulum. So my question is, what is the secret to finding pendulums? I can't imagine actually making it through 25 pendulums when I rarely see one. Can someone provide me with some tips please?
    I have a feeling nobody looks at this forum anymore. Anyway, I finally managed to get the Blind Luck achievement. I still need the Pendumonium achievement, the one where I need to survive 25 pendulums in one run. I seriously don't know how this is possible. I mean running itself isn't that hard, but it's almost impossible dodging those pendulums. I also don't see too many of them. Does anyone have any tips at all on this? Also, does anyone know if I get through a double pendulum, does that count as 2 for the 25 that I need, or do I literally need to go through 25 sets of these things, regardless if there is 1, 2, or 3 of them swinging in the set? I assume they count individually, so a set of 2 would count as 2 individual pendulums, at least I'm hoping that is how it works. I would like to get this last achievement, but I'm beginning to think it is impossible.

I have a feeling nobody looks at this forum anymore. Anyway, I finally managed to get the Blind Luck achievement. I still need the Pendumonium achievement, the one where I need to survive 25 pendulums in one run. I seriously don't know how this is possible. I mean running itself isn't that hard, but it's almost impossible dodging those pendulums. I also don't see too many of them. Does anyone have any tips at all on this?
    Yeah, the community support is extremely dead for Relic Run. It's just kinda embarassing how they've made such a good mobile game and have done practically nothing to continue supporting it, I mean they ask for feedback and do nothing with it, everyone loves the curse system and it got removed. Curses are still listed on the App Store descriptions though, there's so many bugs in the game it's just really quite pathetic if you ask me, don't know why they even bother but unless they get back on track with the game like new locations and fixing the tremendous amount of bugs then there's no point in playing. Sad.

Anyways that's probably the hardest achievement in game next to Millionaire, I got it by running 24,531m with a 9million+ score. I used the standard outfit so that boosted my score so you can use that for referencing if you miss the meters you've ran in game. You avoid the pendulums by swiping to either the right or left lane and then sliding, if there's more than one then it's all down to you where to swipe next (you can sort of tell by where to slide depending on how they seem to be swinging, easier to see what I mean in game but hard to explain) , you'll always avoid them by sliding in the right or left lane but the middle lane will catch you, so it just depends on reflexes. Remember she can change lanes whilst sliding, so this will help with triple pendulums massively, don't change lanes if the middle one seems to be swinging slower to the left/right as this is the one that catches you even whilst sliding.

Hope that helps, that's how I learned to avoid them

Quote Originally Posted by anthonycraig4 View Post
    Yeah, the community support is extremely dead for Relic Run. It's just kinda embarassing how they've made such a good mobile game and have done practically nothing to continue supporting it, I mean they ask for feedback and do nothing with it, everyone loves the curse system and it got removed. Curses are still listed on the App Store descriptions though, there's so many bugs in the game it's just really quite pathetic if you ask me, don't know why they even bother but unless they get back on track with the game like new locations and fixing the tremendous amount of bugs then there's no point in playing. Sad.

Anyways that's probably the hardest achievement in game next to Millionaire, I got it by running 24,531m with a 9million+ score. I used the standard outfit so that boosted my score so you can use that for referencing if you miss the meters you've ran in game. You avoid the pendulums by swiping to either the right or left lane and then sliding, if there's more than one then it's all down to you where to swipe next (you can sort of tell by where to slide depending on how they seem to be swinging, easier to see what I mean in game but hard to explain) , you'll always avoid them by sliding in the right or left lane but the middle lane will catch you, so it just depends on reflexes. Remember she can change lanes whilst sliding, so this will help with triple pendulums massively, don't change lanes if the middle one seems to be swinging slower to the left/right as this is the one that catches you even whilst sliding.

Hope that helps, that's how I learned to avoid them
    Thanks for the tip about staying to the left or right while sliding. I think that will help a lot. I came to a double one and was able to slide through it while the pendulum was right on top of me. Thanks for the tip. Yeah, it would be nice if they at least make an end to the game story with some new update and additional levels. Anyway, thanks again, this should help a lot.

Cool Blind Luck achievement

A long time to reply, but here's a video of the Blind Luck achievement. It happens around the 15 minute mark. You need to be doing an Endless run.

On this run (30 mins), I was trying for Pendumonium achievement. I got to about 20 pendulums. I reckon it would take about 40 mins to 45 mins to get to 25. The main thing is you need a lot of Ankhs to resurrect. I ran out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKyHBG_G9b0

I have a question on 2 achievements, both sort of go hand in hand. The first is Blind Luck where you need to survive the triple pendulum without moving at all. The second is Pendumonium where you need to survive 25 pendulums in one run. Both are in the jungle section. The problem is I very rarely run across a pendulum.