Thread: Hunter Skin by hitting gold rank

Hunter Skin by hitting gold rank

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1

    Hunter Skin by hitting gold rank

    Hi guys,

    I'm actually Gold II and i read this :

    "We’ll also be adding a free awesome Hunter skin during the Beta phase that you’ll be able to unlock for free by hitting the “GOLD” rank during beta. Stay tuned for more detail on the timing for that release, but here's a tasty bit of concept art to whet your appetites. "

    I don't know if we got this when we are gold, or if we need to wait the end of the season to keep this.
    Can someone send me an answer please?

  2. #2
    Originally Posted by shtifz
    Stay tuned for more detail on the timing for that release

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by shtifz
    "We’ll also be adding a free awesome Hunter skin during the Beta phase that you’ll be able to unlock for free by hitting the “GOLD” rank during beta. Stay tuned for more detail on the timing for that release, but here's a tasty bit of concept art to whet your appetites. "
    I did notice that it mentioned the "Beta" phase of testing, and I believe this weekend's test was the "Alpha" phase, if I'm not mistaken. Following that, we may not have even gotten to the point where we can work for it yet through ranking. Otherwise, we should have the skin unlocked and it just has yet to be delivered.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,424
    We're in the Alpha release right now, so there's nothing you can do just yet to work towards that skin, other than practice ahead of the next phase of Leagues.

    During Beta (and we'll share detail soon) you'll be able to unlock that skin by reaching and maintaining the Gold rank. It's only during Beta though, not during Alpha, so the skin isn't in the game yet and you can't work towards it yet.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Saikocat
    We're in the Alpha release right now, so there's nothing you can do just yet to work towards that skin, other than practice ahead of the next phase of Leagues.

    During Beta (and we'll share detail soon) you'll be able to unlock that skin by reaching and maintaining the Gold rank. It's only during Beta though, not during Alpha, so the skin isn't in the game yet and you can't work towards it yet.
    Given my experiance with the last alpha test for this, are you going to have something in place if something happens due to a bug that removes them from gold+ before the end of the beta test.

    My experiance with the previous league test was, played 5 games, got placed/ranked gold 1, played one match had one quitter/leaver/DCer so ended up 3v4 against decent players and unsurprisingly lost 1 match, unexpected and unwelcome was "synching league data"... bronze III...

    So as I said I take it there's things in place in case of more bugs like this?

  6. #6
    I will be on vacation for almost all the beta period (on august is quite normal).. is this the only possibility to win the skin?

  7. #7
    For right now, yes, but if any additional opportunities come up, we will let you know!
    Psyonix Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

  8. #8
    I like those exclusive items, it gives me the motivation to play more

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4
    do you have to maintain gold rank to get the skin reward in the end? or just get to gold as your highest positon?

  10. #10
    These awards will be given out at the end of the Beta season, so players must achieve AND maintain a tier to receive the award of that particular tier.
    http://www.nosgoth.com/blog/nosgoth-...s-alpha-update