Thread: Reforge question

Reforge question

Reforge question

I saw that after i reforge one stat on a Mysterious Item the other one becomes "locked" is that how it's supposed to work or is it a bug?

Originally Posted by LegacyOfKayn
    I saw that after i reforge one stat on a Mysterious Item the other one becomes "locked" is that how it's supposed to work or is it a bug?
    This is intended so u have to find at least one good stat and cant just "create" ur perfect weapon^^
    signature image

Originally Posted by Shikei001
    This is intended so u have to find at least one good stat and cant just "create" ur perfect weapon^^
    I was hoping I'd be able to reforge my weapon fx until I found one I preferred. This is kind of disappointing to be honest - then again, I do look forward to being able to enchant exotics...

I'm already feeling a little bothered by the things that you can't do in the forge.
    I could befriend myself with the "No unlimited Reforging", but that you cant enchant Arcane Items to Mysterious Items is really shabby.
    Plus you can't change the Visual FX on your Mysterious Weapons....
    I was really looking forward to the Reforge Option, because somehow I'm a magnet for the Visual FX "Toxic" (Honestly, I have 5 Items that I fully leveld on mysterious, and 4 of them are Toxic....-.-).
    Why would you not make this option available? Make it more expensive, more demanding to collect the materials to do so, but not just make it unable to do so.... How can there be new challenges if you make something special like this unable?

Originally Posted by MissingL1nk
    I'm already feeling a little bothered by the things that you can't do in the forge.
    I could befriend myself with the "No unlimited Reforging", but that you cant enchant Arcane Items to Mysterious Items is really shabby.
    Plus you can't change the Visual FX on your Mysterious Weapons....
    I was really looking forward to the Reforge Option, because somehow I'm a magnet for the Visual FX "Toxic" (Honestly, I have 5 Items that I fully leveld on mysterious, and 4 of them are Toxic....-.-).
    Why would you not make this option available? Make it more expensive, more demanding to collect the materials to do so, but not just make it unable to do so.... How can there be new challenges if you make something special like this unable?
    i think it is upcoming, they also said special weapons like the molten might be able to they are looking into it
    signature image

I really dislike the locking... Just feels like a way to get more money out of us more than any balance issue if you ask me... Did not even know about it before today, and now my charge for my tyrant feels useless... Spendt so much to reforge that one stat to, only to end up with one stat I am super unhappy with, but can do nothing about... If we have the gold and the resources then let us bloody forge to our heart's content! Do not put all these leg irons on us! Getting enough blood is already bad enough!

Can't believe that I was so excited about getting this crafting system for half a year... Had I known it would be like this I would not have been so worked up about it...

Im supporting this game from alpha but it is worse and worse with every month, i also was waiting for forge but it is so limiting that it is no fun.

Originally Posted by meaziel
    Im supporting this game from alpha but it is worse and worse with every month, i also was waiting for forge but it is so limiting that it is no fun.
    There's more forge options planned for this month. I've avoided using it while I can't repurchase modified weapons, but I probably will once that's all sorted. I'll be more inclined to use it for making MI's too.
    http://www.nosgoth.com/blog/nosgoth-...play-july-2015
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

In time is it gonna be possible with the skins to redye or alter them, or is that gonna cause probs?
    signature image