Thread: ARIA GIVEAWAY!!!

ARIA GIVEAWAY!!!

ARIA GIVEAWAY!!!

Hey everyone,

I feel like it’s time to giveaway one of those Aria sniper, one of our most powerful sniper rifle in the game.

Simply post a screenshot of your current highscore below and I’ll choose a random winner on Friday at 5PM EST!

Good luck!

Does this count haha

Oh my am gonna miss this one as i already bought the Aria, can we higher the bets for Adagio " smiles devilishly " ....

Nice! I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 my graphics sucks!

Damn.....I haven't got a screen-shot of my highest score as I got my highest before I got a bug on my phone and had to restart everything from scratch, I was further into the game then and had better weapons etc. !!

Best I can do for now then is to get a screen-shot of a score to post here for now, if this is still acceptable !!??
    !! Don't Think..........Just Do !!

While working towards the Adagio, Aria would be nice!

Eyes on the prize!!
    Last edited by John_47_Doe; 2nd Jul 2015 at 10:14.

Originally Posted by knighthawks
    Oh my am gonna miss this one as i already bought the Aria, can we higher the bets for Adagio " smiles devilishly " ....
    Next time wil be the Adagio, I promise!

Nicolas
    I actually smiled when i reqd this .... But what is the bet !!

Ahh Damn.....I've only just remembered about this.....Does anyone know what the deadline time is for posting our scores ??

I didn't have long to play, it's not my highest, but here's what I got earlier.....

!! Good Luck Everyone !!

And CONTEST IS OVER!

Congratulations to xp2oms, you'll be getting the Aria very soon (I will get in contact with you)! A great addition to your Armory!

For the others, the Aria is 50% for the whole weekend! Enjoy!

And thanks again for participating!

Congratulations xp2oms

Congratulations mate ...

!! Congrats mate.....Enjoy !!