Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: Report your Bugs and issues here!

Report your Bugs and issues here!

Can anyone confirm or deny my suspicions that I'm talking to myself here?

Originally Posted by simonali
    Can anyone confirm or deny my suspicions that I'm talking to myself here?
    Hi mate,

You're not talking to yourself it just takes a while before people come here and answer simply because not many people know about this forum !!

I told them to add the site address into the game so that everyone playing Sniper would know about it thus making it more of an active place but nothing came of it.

Anyway, if you want to ask or say anything it will get read and replied to at some point, I usually check here a lot more often than I have been only I've been busy with work but when I see your posts I'll answer you also the Forum Mod NicolasVerge usually frequents this forum and answers the latest posts as well, ok mate !?

I'll make sure he knows about the various bugs/glitches that you've found and made posts about so he can have the Devs look into them ok !?

!! Happy Sniping.....Enjoy !!
    Last edited by FatalDragon69; 18th Mar 2016 at 06:57.
    !! Don't Think..........Just Do !!

Well point 1 in your original post still hasn't been fixed. I bought and started the game again on my iPad after finishing it and getting bored of the same thing over and over on my Android tablet. Every time I've ranked up (think I'm up to 22 now) I've not been given the cash award

Well point 1 in your original post still hasn't been fixed. I bought and started the game again on my iPad after finishing it and getting bored of the same thing over and over on my Android tablet. Every time I've ranked up (think I'm up to 22 now) I've not been given the cash award
    Sorry to hear that mate but if you send a Private Message to NicolasVerge (our Forum Mod) explain to him what's happened then he will be able to help you out ok !?

Im not too bothered, it's not like it's real money, eh?!

Im not too bothered, it's not like it's real money, eh?!
    That's up to you mate, I was just letting you know that there's a way for you to get what you've won !!

On another note.....They should have fixed this Bug by now though, as I made a post about this shortly after the game was released, so they've had plenty of time !?!?

Good job on the Friday 13th half price weapon sale. Worked fine on Android, but on iOS the prices doubled and then halved back to the original price!

Updated to iOS 9.3.2 on my iPad and now the game keeps crashing back to homepage mid mission. Rather annoying.

Game crashes Ipad3 ios 9.3.2 ...

Crash every time I click "restore purchases" iPad Pro 9.7 iOS 9.3.2

After googling iOS 9.3.2 I'm starting to think this is Apple's fault. It's a duff update!

The app crashes for me on my iPhone 6 running iOS 9.3.3 as soon as it tries to load the leaderboard. If I put my device in airplane mode, then there's no crash but as soon as I turn airplane mode off it crashes. This only started happening a couple days ago but I've played it a few times successfully since upgrading to iOS 9.3.3 so don't think it's an iOS issue. Anyone else have problems?

I just reinstalled the game and it seems to be the Facebook connection that is the problem. After completing the first mission you are brought to the leaderboard but without your Facebook picture or name. As soon as you login to Facebook in settings and click on Montenegro, the game crashes as it tries to show the leaderboard.

I wish there was a way to report bugs like this directly to the developer as I don't feel like they read this thread regularly.

Hi I play on android 5.1 and I just installed Hit man:Sniper and it loads up to the unity screen then shows this http://imgur.com/1I6LhIJ and then crashes and everytime I launch it, it crashes at the end of the unity screen. Please help.

Hi,

i've reset my phone to manufatcrurers condition and updated to android 6. I'Ve installed Hitman Sniper and tried to use a save file from facebook, but i only get my money back, all my progress and weapons (including Aria Gold and Adagio) is lost. PLEASE HELP.
    I used in game feedback but square enix didn't reply to it...

Originally Posted by Draco_pro
    I used in game feedback but square enix didn't reply to it...
    Welcome to the club. In case you've not already twigged, you're wasting your breath. Just do like I do and give the game a one star review in the store!

Recently I reinstalled my phone OS because it was starting to lag. I complete at least 6 chapters of the game and purchased a lot of weapons. But when I restore all my data from Facebook, it gave me back my money,zombie money and leaderboard ranks, but my missions are completely reseted. I'm stuck at the second mission with 7000+ zombie tokens and 1000000++ money.

My assumption is halfway through the sync process(enough to give me back my money), it stopped syncing and refreshed the fb save file with my mission 2 progress and the money which successfully synced causing my game data to be lost.

Hi Community

I have the same issue with Lumpbloom7

Recently did a restore from Facebook: the game money and leader board ranking are restored. In-app purchase, when I tap on restore, armory showed 5, but whenever I tap to access it, I can only see the default rifle and not browse the rest.

I have emailed http://support.eu.square-enix.com/ and had done their advised solution "If you linked your Facebook account to the game and had cloud saves enabled you will be able to recover your cloud save. Simply finish the first mission, connect to your Facebook account again and choose your cloud save to overwrite your local save. You should then be able to recover all of your progress and purchases. " but it did not solve the problem.

They are not able to view the screenshot attached in the mail due to security reasons, thus I will share the Image/link here: (Rankings are censored for privacy)

My leader board ranking is platinum 2 but my sniper rank is stuck at 1 and my game progress stuck at chapter 1.

After in-app purchase restore, armory can't browse any rifle other than the default. Even before the restore of data, I can't browse any rifle as well.

I hope there are other solutions available, had tried restoring on another phone (LG G3) and my current phone (Samsung G7) as well as BlueStacks, same issue.
    Last edited by ElysiaN92; 1st Sep 2016 at 20:08.

I have manage to solve the armory issue by playing a few more missions, however my data from Facebook have been overwritten somehow. But it's ok I can start over as long as my in-app purchase are intact.

Money was spent to upgrade the rifles, no biggie
    Last edited by ElysiaN92; 1st Sep 2016 at 20:28.

new version crashes on my iPhone 7

After updating to the Halloween version, i am unable to play my favorite game.
    I have deleted the app from my phone, reinstalled, it automatically made me start at the first chapter again. As soon as i logged in with my facebook account to get my history back, it got buggy again, after a restart, i pressed; 'Tap to continue' and i briefly see the start screen with 'montenegro - armory .... and then it crashes and i'm back on my homescreen. I play on an iPhone 7, updated to the latest iOS. PLEASE FIX

I just got the game this week, and I'm on Chapter 3, Mission 20 - 10 Explosive kills. No matter how many kills I get using explosive rounds, or how many people I kill by blowing up the gas lights, I get zero kills recorded. I even wiped out almost the entire map using explosive rounds and accidental explosive kills - but I always get a fail with zero explosive kills. Just to confirm I wasn't crazy, I pulled up a YouTube video, used the same process, the same weapon and everything - still shows as zero explosive kills.

I have the same problem, but on Chapter 4, Mission 23 - "Score 2,150,000 with 8 explosive kills". I finished the level with greater than the required score (which registered correctly), took out the primary target (which registered correctly), and 15 explosive kills, according to the mission summary. The objectives said 0/8 though. I've tried force closing and restarting the game, and even restarting the device. Everything seemed to be fine until the Lunar New Year update.

Glad it's not just me then!

I'm playing the game on iOS and am having trouble on a number of levels in chapter four where things like explosive kills and chains of kills just aren't registering so the only option is to play the level until you get the option to buy your way to the next one.

Yes! I've got the same problem...

I can't get the game to install. I'm attempting to download it through Amazon Underground. it will download completely without any problem, but when it begins to install, the progress bar never registers any progress. Eventually it times out, and pops up an error screen that says "There was a problem installing Hitman Sniper. Please try again.". I've contacted Amazon support, and their recommendation was to clear cache and data for the Amazon app, restart the phone, and try to download/install again. I did that several times with no luck. I have a Samsung Galaxy s7, not unlocked or jailbroken. I've verified that there is plenty of storage space available on my SD card as well as internal storage. Please help. I'd love to play this game. It looks great!

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last