Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Report your Bugs and issues here!

Report your Bugs and issues here!

Exclamation Report your Bugs and issues here!

!! Thanks Again NicolasVerge for making this thread Sticky !!

Post ALL your Bugs and Glitches here to help keep the Forum organised and easier for the Mods & Devs to find and address any issues !!

Here's a few Bugs / Glitches I've found.....

1. The money that's awarded for each Rank-Up isn't and hasn't been added to my account, each time I Rank-up, I get the pop-up telling me the amount I've been awarded but my total money doesn't and hasn't ever changed !!??

2. I don't know if this is a bug or an over-sight but there's Rifles with the X-Ray Bonus Perk but they don't have the Penetrating Rounds Ability, Double Power Bullets or Instinct Ability in order for us to make the shot and get the X-Ray Bonus !?
    (Sorry, I've forgotten which Rifles they are, I'll check and post back)

Unless I'm missing something and there's a way of still getting the X-Ray Bonus without those Abilities then please enlighten me !?

3. This one isn't really a "Bug" but more a Graphical Glitch but I thought I'd post it as well, I keep getting Rubber Bungee Rope Guards after an explosive kill, here's an example.....

.....It's quite funny at first as they bounce up and down like they've gone bungee jumping except it's their bodies stretching instead BUT as they're caught on the edge of the wall/scenery they keep getting found by other Guards which then breaks my Stealth Streaks etc. !?

4. There's a Guard that doesn't do anything even after he's been alerted by a Guest, he gets the Red Square above his head but then just stays standing in the same spot and doesn't bother following the Guest that's told him of something suspicious, it's one of the Guards that walk up and down the stairs just under the mansion, here's a screen-shot of him.....

5. This one is more of a query.....I've noticed in the Google Play Store the promotional photos for this game show a Red Carpet leading up from the Parked Cars to the bottom of the Lift but I don't have this in my version.....Was this taken out for some reason or have I got a bug/glitch at-all ??

Here's a screen-shot of what I have.....

I look forward to hearing from a Dev and hope these help !! Cheers !!
    Last edited by FatalDragon69; 22nd Jul 2015 at 19:15. Reason: To change Title and Request Thread be made 'Sticky' !!

1. This seems like a weird glitch, you'd then be getting money only from the roulette? Let me know what your device is so we can test this out.

2. You can still have the X-Ray bonus if you shoot through the umbrellas, plants or darkened windows.

3. Physics can cause the ragdolls to behave funny sometimes. It's hard to predict what they'll do.

4. We'll look into this one, first time we've seen that.

5. The textures are in lower resolutions depending on the device you are playing on. This is why you don't see all the scenery from the screenshots.

Thanks for sharing you feedback, it really helps!

I seen some also, but I play on an Ipad and the ones mentioned above does not apply for me,
    What i face usually is guards hanging on ceiling after an explosive shots, or hanging from the edge of a cliff, the most one i hate is when trying to have a domino kill by shooting the alarm of the car, the guard sometimes goes into spining around himself, and i have to wait for him to become unalerted again or just shoot him as he is circling around ...

Originally Posted by NicolasVerge
    1. This seems like a weird glitch, you'd then be getting money only from the roulette? Let me know what your device is so we can test this out.

2. You can still have the X-Ray bonus if you shoot through the umbrellas, plants or darkened windows.

3. Physics can cause the ragdolls to behave funny sometimes. It's hard to predict what they'll do.

4. We'll look into this one, first time we've seen that.

5. The textures are in lower resolutions depending on the device you are playing on. This is why you don't see all the scenery from the screenshots.

Thanks for sharing you feedback, it really helps!
    Thanks for your reply Nicolas !!

I'm playing on an Un-rooted Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 5.0.1 Lollipop, which is why I thought it strange that I haven't got the Red Carpet as I would-of thought it's powerful enough to run this on full res. especially as most of it is static graphics.....But just to clarify, you're saying that the Red Carpet is meant to be there, Yes !?

Also, in answer to #1, Yes that's correct, I've only been getting the cash from the roulette wheel, Pretty annoying really as I've already had to start over once because of a bug, So I don't fancy starting again but I'm down a LOT of cash so-far.....Is there anything you can do for me please ??

Thanks for all other answers, Much appreciated mate..........Happy to Help !!
    !! Don't Think..........Just Do !!

For the money issue, it's hard to tell but it's possible that you have already received it when you look at the screen.

You'd have to really look at your total on your contract screen BEFORE the mission, and then AFTER the mission. Even screenshot it even if possible.

Also, for the red carpet issue, you should be able to put the game in High Quality from the menus. Performance might dip, but you'll see all the hi-res textures. It's a choice.

Hope this helps.

For the money issue, it's hard to tell but it's possible that you have already received it when you look at the screen.

You'd have to really look at your total on your contract screen BEFORE the mission, and then AFTER the mission. Even screenshot it even if possible.
    Thanks for replying again Nicolas,

I have made a point of checking my total amount before and after and it's not gave me the rank-up award money so-far !!

Also, for the red carpet issue, you should be able to put the game in High Quality from the menus. Performance might dip, but you'll see all the hi-res textures. It's a choice.

Hope this helps.
    I can't find any options in the menus which will allow me to change the resolution setting, to be honest there's not much choice in the option menus as I'd expect !?

Surely the Galaxy S4 is powerful enough to run this in hi-res as well.....It does with all my other games anyway !?

I hope there's something you can do as I could of upgraded my weapons a lot more if I had been given each level of rank-up money being as I'm sniper rank 20 now !?!?

For the money problem, send me a feedback email from the settings menu and I'll gift you some in-game currency if that's good with you.

Simply say you're FatalDragon69 from the official forums and that you talked with me.

Cheers!

That sounds good to me, Much appreciated, Thanks !!

I didn't know you could do that.....I'll do that when I have a play later tonight then, Nice one !!

Cheers again for your Help Nicolas !!

The guard is suspicious by a dead guard and than its all clear and walks a way.

For the direct link: https://youtu.be/9sxoGw97Ldg

Last edited by Spijkertje; 26th Jul 2015 at 23:10.

Hey Spijkertje,

This is not a bug, but the normal behavior of a guard when they discover bodies from accident kills.

Hope this answers your concern!

Hey Spijkertje,

This is not a bug, but the normal behavior of a guard when they discover bodies from accident kills.

Hope this answers your concern!
    I din't mo that. Thanx NicolasVerge for you're answer!

I have the game on android lollipop and I have the same issue regarding the money also I've gained 90K from adding friends from Facebook but my balance is still 30K. Also I had a gun with the headshot focus (not sure what to call it) but I can't find it anymore. Thanks in advance

I noticed an update on my phone this AM. Now there is no update on my iPad, the game is gone from the store, and no one is saying anything ... so I assume I've gone mad?

... Oh Hell I launched the updated game on my iPhone and lost all progress. Even the "cloud" file was woefully behind. If you're reading this (valiant user) I would not recommend firing up the game until someone from SE starts talking.

Someone from SE please start talking?
    Last edited by BrigadeAlley; 20th Aug 2015 at 23:34.

Originally Posted by BrigadeAlley
    I noticed an update on my phone this AM. Now there is no update on my iPad, the game is gone from the store, and no one is saying anything ... so I assume I've gone mad?

... Oh Hell I launched the updated game on my iPhone and lost all progress. Even the "cloud" file was woefully behind. If you're reading this (valiant user) I would not recommend firing up the game until someone from SE starts talking.

Someone from SE please start talking?
    I replied to your post in the other thread as there was another players post there as well so I could answer both at the same time there, hopefully I can get NicolasVerge to delete this one (plus the one above) and replace it by moving the other thread into here as it's just a repeat of the same problem from the same player !?

!! Cheers in Advance !!

I've been playing on an iphone6 and have gotten stuck on chapter 6 mission 38. No matter how many times I've played, it doesn't count my headshot chain. I"ve gotten as many as 16 in the first minute, but it still says failed. Also noticed that even though I've finished before a minute is up, the time on the score screen says it was longer (counting the extraction time?). Any ideas? Thanks

Below are a couple of screenshots from the last time I played. The first one showing the time elapsed 9:02, the second showing score screen from same game; 15 headshots and a time of 1:12

Hi zeddzero,

Sorry I've only just seen your post, I used to visit this site regularly but slowly stopped as there wasn't anyone coming here that much as the site isn't advertised anywhere unfortunately, I'm not a forum mod here but I try to help out my fellow players if and when I can !!

Anyway, I had a similar problem on that level as well (I play on Android) and if I remember right it's not actually a bug, I ended up using the rifle that gives us the extended time for headshot chains and there's certain people that don't count towards the chain thus killing the chain your playing for at the time.....If that makes sense to you !?!?

Try going to YouTube and there's a couple of videos on there that show this mission being done, if you copy one of those (shoot the people they do) then you should have no problem passing, whilst seeing/learning what you're doing wrong.....This is pretty much how I got past this one, as it is a pain, ok mate !?

EDIT: Here's a link to YouTube and a list of various video tutorials for this mission to help you.....

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...r+6+mission+38

!! I Hope this Helps.....Happy Sniping !!
    Last edited by FatalDragon69; 26th Nov 2015 at 03:53.

Hey folks.. first of all, great game, I haven't stuck around a single game since XCom, loved the concept and implementation, congrats!

Now.. here I was, doing my thing, killing evil drug lords and arm dealers (or so I hope... maybe that mansion is a party for charity NGOs that support orphans in Africa?), and at some point I lost access to some of my previously unlocked and upgraded rifles.
    The game has crashed a few times, a couple of which even making the phone shriek for a few seconds before rebooting the OS.
    I'm playing on a OnePlus One updated to the latest version (Cyanogen version 12.1-YOG4PAS3JL / Android 5.1.1)

For example, the Narcissus is unlocked at sniper rank level 3. I have already completed and fully upgraded it (I just got to lvl 11), but it is now showing "unlocks at sniper level 3" and doesn't allow me to equip it, even though it still shows it as fully upgraded and I did play a bunch of missions with that gun.
    I submitted a reporto from in-game "feedback" option.
    I tried "restore purchases" and to reconnect facebook, to no avail.
    Is there anything that can be done?

hi all, i found some bugs here,
    if i kill all top area guards, if security reach top area and call for a new guards, gameplay freeze, hang, cannot continue..

Latest update in the Android Play Store states that the Merry Maker cash bonus is now 300%, but it only gives two times the prize money. I'm at the point where I'm just killing Marcus Krug over and over and it only pays out $20,000 each time...

Tumbleweed smiley required...

If you do the pool trick shot and the fan domino kill one after the other, Balthasar runs off to get another guard and Omid still has the argument about cheating and then shoots the wall before leaving! They'll later sit down together in the lounge like nothing happened.

Another: if you shoot the laptop just as Vincent is about to use it he'll flinch then start using it anyway, even though it's now kaput. He doesn't seem to leave the room afterwards, too, just stays there typing on a dead computer...

Shoot Ralph and Basia where they meet up downstairs and Krug will later come in and start an argument with their two lifeless bodies...

Screen grabs of the last two:

If you shoot the satellite dish when the guard is stood under it the dish doesn't fall, but the guard drops dead anyway. You then can't shoot the rubber ducky because (I assume) the dish that is still firmly attached to its bracket is blocking the shot!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last