Thread: Targets Killing Targets !?

Targets Killing Targets !?

Question Targets Killing Targets !?

Has anyone else managed to make a Target kill another Target ??

I found a cool way to earn a nice bonus kill by getting a Target to kill another Target for me !!

If anyone has figured this out already then let us know, but don't say how to do it yet as I'll post that in a few days.....Let's see who can find out how before I post it, I thought I'd post it to give others a little challenge !!

Do you mean T. Hernandez taking out any of the particular Targets during a level? She is the only Target I know of with a weapon, and she is rather isolated one the 3rd bldg. with her rifle...
    The hardest thing about parachuting is the ground.

Originally Posted by AIRBORNE6176
    Do you mean T. Hernandez taking out any of the particular Targets during a level? She is the only Target I know of with a weapon, and she is rather isolated one the 3rd bldg. with her rifle...
    I know the one you mean although she does that off her own back but there's another way I've found to actually make one of the Targets kill another and you collect a bonus kill amount for it similar to her but if you don't set it up it doesn't happen where-as she always kills.....It's pretty funny to watch when you find it and set it off too !!

As I said, have a play to see if you can find it and let us know, but don't say how to do it as I'll post that in a few days or so ok mate !?

Enjoy !!
    !! Don't Think..........Just Do !!

Allright bud spill it out already

Ditto.

I thought I would see "something" take place by the pool between a couple of Targets for a few levels, but no dice...

Just to clarify.....She only shoots a Guard not another Target !!

I'll post a How-To "Spoiler" for you guys soon, I'm just letting people have a play to see if they can find it for themselves as many players don't like to be told or directed so I don't want to spoil anything for anyone ok !?

I have had more than a few instances where the assigned Target would have their picture / icon flash red and say "in danger" in the upper left corner while I was playing, but I always thought it was a threat from T. Hernandez. I wonder if this related...

I have had more than a few instances where the assigned Target would have their picture / icon flash red and say "in danger" in the upper left corner while I was playing, but I always thought it was a threat from T. Hernandez. I wonder if this related...
    I like your deeper thinking but sorry mate that's got nothing to do with what I'm talking about.....All will be revealed for you soon unless you can find it for yourself first !?

You talking about the fat guy who kills a target in the library room where the guy sits on the couch and waits for the girl who just but danced on the fat guy?

Originally Posted by xp2oms
    You talking about the fat guy who kills a target in the library room where the guy sits on the couch and waits for the girl who just but danced on the fat guy?
    lmao.....Sorry, that's not the one either mate !!

I would like to know I am a top 200, assasin tier tell me now!

Hey guys.

There are many ways for you to get other Tarets to do your work for you.

If you were to shoot the cue-ball on the pool table while your Targets are playing... Dimitri Lefkos also seems to be standing by the pool alone at a very unfortunate moment and Tuulia takes advantage of that. Also, Markus Krug would be very unhappy to see his fiancée Basia spend her time with a famous doctor...

I'll let you figure the rest out!

Cheers!

Nicolas
    Those are the only 3 ways i found, but the question is if tje target kill a target he will take my extra reward for me for killing lets say 9 tagrgets over 11, as i tend to finish the job before they do it, as for them to kill each otjers you can also prevent the library kill ... The pool kill is easy don't mess with the 8 ball and your safe, about the snipping target from the right buidling just kill her ... But now am curious about finding the other ways of letting the targets killing each others, other than those 3 ...

Hey there,

That is pretty much it as far as targets killing each other (at least that I know of)!

W.ednesday, T.hursday, F.riday...?!

Wow, there's more involved then I initially thought (which is GREAT). The more info, the better...

The only info am missing so far is how to get the adagio lol, am unable to beat my own scoreboard even ...

The adagio the same as any knock back rifle, it just gives more bonus and looks nice.

Still want it as it is the only one missing in my collection, besides it is the top rifle ... Want it so bad .... Lol

Nice one NicolasVerge, Congrats.....Potting the Pool Ball was the one I was asking/talking about this time (I was going to post similar threads to get people playing and searching for new ways etc.) but you've gone ahead and said them all.....So I'll say no more !!

Enjoy People..........Happy Sniping !!

Anyone know how to make one of the guards catch the target playing with the computer?