Thread: Rubber Ducks.....Have you found them all !?

Rubber Ducks.....Have you found them all !?

Question Rubber Ducks.....Have you found them all !?

Have you managed to find all 4 Rubber Ducks yet ??

You get the same amount for each Duck but amounts vary depending on which Rifle you use, basically, the better Rifle you use the more you'll earn.....

E.G: Using the Furia Rifle you'll get $5.100 for each Duck then a Bonus $51.000 once you get all 4 and it makes NO difference if you hold your breath or not !!

Yes that's right, unfortunately there's ONLY 4 Ducks to find.....I thought they would of added a lot more hidden stuff for us to find and do like in the awesome "Sniper Challenge" on the Xbox 360, hopefully they'll add more stuff for us in future updates !?

No-One found them all yet then ??
    !! Don't Think..........Just Do !!

No I can't find them tell me please, in know the duck near the satellite, duck near entrance to elevator roof. And the mother duck ice but that's it tell me please!

Originally Posted by xp2oms
    No I can't find them tell me please, in know the duck near the satellite, duck near entrance to elevator roof. And the mother duck ice but that's it tell me please!
    No probs mate.....

1. There's one as you said on the main roof under the satellite.
    2. Another is on the roof of the lift entrance.
    3. Follow the lift up to the top then look left a little and you'll see the duck sat on the edge of a plant pot near the 1st white chair you see.
    4. There's one floating in the jacuzzi/pool as well.

As I said, the better the rifle you use the better score you'll get per duck and when collecting all 4 ok.....Enjoy !!
    !! Don't Think..........Just Do !!

Thanks