Thread: NEW HITMAN GAME GRAPHICS DIFFERENCE

Smile NEW HITMAN GAME GRAPHICS DIFFERENCE

Dear Sir,

First of all I would like to Thank You for Bringing The Baddest Man On the Planet Back in Action and giving us what we want.

I hav a bit of confusion abt This New hitman graphics in my mind.
    See I saw first trailer ofNew Hitman, Graphics was awesome. Yup I know its cinematic.

But when I saw your game play trailer and ign demo gameplay , I feel a bit worried about its graphics while playing a game mission.
    Yupp I know you have changed the his looks like his face. But I feel that graphics took me to the Hitman Blood Money. But what I was expecting was much more better than Hitman Absolution which was best. Im not not talking about cut scenes not even about games background and other places, buidings...thats awesome. But I m talking about characters.. Hitman and other characters while playing the game. Is it better than Absolution ?

Please don misunderstand me.. I just want to clarify and take out my confusion.

Thanks and regards,
    Yogesh

Hey

The game uses Glacier 2 engine, the one the Absolution was based on. And IO really impoved the graphics. I've played a level and I can really tell that the graphics is better than Absolution, don't worry.

^^ well, that's good to hear. While the story and the gameplay are essential, the bleeding edge graphics is what i certainly look forward

Thank You Very Much4 ur immediate reply.
    Okay...So I m ready...