Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: What it takes to get to the top 200 or tier assassin!

What it takes to get to the top 200 or tier assassin!

NicolasVerge
    I really appreciate your and the team hard work on making the best for legit users to get the best of the game, but to this matter I seen it before crackers will always exist in the virtual world, and even with your hard work refreshing and updating I find myself near 100 away at each 24 hours from the top 200 leader-board, and once you guys update am sure they will find a way of cracking that code again, it will always be a cat and mouse scene.
    In my humble opinion I still suggest other ways to unlock the Adagio, as speaking for myself "again" I really don't care about my score board (I just want to enjoy the game), because of what it is written above, I cannot compete with crackers and don't find any joy for doing it ...
    So please consider my suggestion for a new ways on unlocking the Adagio .
    Thank you for your concern and understanding ...

I am in the same boat as you I play the game exclusively on my iPad. I've never been able to break 11,300,000 no matter how many times I try. All my weapons are upgraded to the max and I've tried shooting of just about everything it's so frustrating to not be able to get that gun anyway if you could find it in your heart to share any tips with me as you are well over 1 million passed my score I would be forever indebted thanks and good luck

Hello Belushi007
    Well I even broke my own score but with only 200K my top now is 12M900k, but it is not enough also, as i read that the top legit user have a 15m + score rate ...
    Well nothing special to be done mate, I just follow a sequence of kills, what i focus on is accident kills, domino kills, body exposal, head shots, kill sequence, in short try to apply the missions you did while you were progressing at your own paste, for extra credits try to shoot all champagne ducks and laptops, if you have the 20% extra perk on a rifle, try to use it each time you have a chance, specially when killing targets as they have the biggest score to ashieve, kill the rogue agent, he bag nice credits also " on some rifles better than others " ....
    But don't expect a lot, well at least i don't anymore ... Just waiting for the update to see what it holds of new stuff and new ways to unlock the Adagio.
    One more tip, see which rifle suits you best and play with it, altho i have tje Aria but my beat rifle that i was able to achieve my highest score is the vollante, for some reason it fits my play style .... And try to change your play style, as i played the game ober and over again, i was able to memories each target and guard timing and what they will do next where is their next heading and the right time to kill them, and now i always finish having all guards and targets in my bag, even the 4 guards on the left building ....
    Hope this was helpful, if i had a way of recording my screen i would have done it and posted on youtube ....
    Good luck ...

Hey hey,

Great game. I've become pretty addicted to it over the past few weeks and been trying to get into the top 200 also.

What is the top legit score??? Is there anywhere you can view the full leaderboard?

I think 18M is possible - my best so far is 17,082,180 :screenshot

I know you have had a few issues with the scores, but It's not recording my best scores into the leaderboard at the moment so just have the screenshot as proof. Can try record a video if anyone is interested
    Last edited by viiiyears; 28th Jul 2015 at 10:51.

Nice score viiiyears
    I could not beat the 12M900k ... I would love to see your gameplay mate ... Good job ...

Cheers knighthawks,

I'm having a go at trying to record a decent score. Here's a bit of my gameplay. https://youtu.be/TT4hLnaK3EE

It's a bit choppy as playing on a nexus 7 2013 which struggles with this game at times anyway. controls are playing up and dropping frames whilst screen recorder is running but gives you an idea of the route I take. Apologies for crap sound.

Here are a few tips;

Use the CIPHER riffle and try to kill whilst using the SCORE MULTIPLIER 3 to boost score by 30%.

With this rifle you also get 300% bonus for undetected kills during extraction. If you get to this point with undetected max this is 330,000+ extra points each kill. I try and leave 3 kills after boss.

No hold breath bonus. Line up the kill whilst holding breath - when ready to shoot, release hold breath and shoot immediately. You then get the bonus.

Kill the civilians if they won't be detected as this will still score you undecteded points.

I think there are 40 possible kills including civilians.

Stun boss to extend time and easier finish. When Marcus Krug comes back up the stairs from the basement, shoot at the wall to alert him - he will then remain in that state. Make sure you stun him where he is visible so you have a clear shot at end. Don't kill the guard that he alerts until abstraction or he will begin escape.

That should all help you beat your score.

Good luck!

I managed to make assassin tier a couple of weeks ago. I had a score in the 14 millions and was ranked 1018. By that evening I was bumped down to 1040 or lower.
    Next day at work I start up the game and was rewarded with Assassin Tier, rank 188. Apparently they had wiped out the cheaters and I made the cut sometime since I last played. Currently I am ranked lower, screenshot I was 291.

This is a great game, I used to love playing tomb raider and hitman on my ps2 but inbetween traveling for work and family I don't have time for game consoles.

I saw this game on a Google Play feed and decided to give it a try. I just completed the game a couple of days ago and was thoroughly impressed

I am a little gutted that I can't seem to unlock the adagio. I have a score of 14,000,000 and am still not in the top 1000.

I'm very curious if my score really isn't good enough or there's just that many cheaters. If one of the mods would be kind enough to get back to me in this I would really appreciate it

Originally Posted by mitchkramer
    This is a great game, I used to love playing tomb raider and hitman on my ps2 but inbetween traveling for work and family I don't have time for game consoles.

I saw this game on a Google Play feed and decided to give it a try. I just completed the game a couple of days ago and was thoroughly impressed

I am a little gutted that I can't seem to unlock the adagio. I have a score of 14,000,000 and am still not in the top 1000.

I'm very curious if my score really isn't good enough or there's just that many cheaters. If one of the mods would be kind enough to get back to me in this I would really appreciate it
    I was able to break into the top 1000 with a little luck and a lot of determination.

16,200,000 and I'm still only in the 600's.

If it was still top 200 I would have never made it to ASSASSIN.

The Adagio is nice but I'm disappointed in the penetration abilities of it considering x-ray kills.

Seems like I'll never be able to unlock the Adagio.

My highest score was 12,000,000+ for ages and I needed to get over 14,000,000 to reach the top 1000. Today I finally beat my score with over 14,000,000 only to find I was #3000. Those who've unlocked it just have too big a score advantage over those of who don't have it. Perhaps the scoreboard should only be for scores obtained without the Adagio to give the rest of us a chance.

Hey guys,

Just a quick update, we're still looking at the best way to remove cheaters from the top 1000, but they're not as many as we thought.

Top 1000 is at about 16 million right now. At this point I tell everyone to watch the replays of Oliveira78 on Everyplay, the winner of our tournament and the current number 1 player in the world: https://everyplay.com/videos/25599564

Watch and learn.

Hello to all.
    Just wanted to say that I've been playing the game from the early days, fun and addictive game, few bugs but nothing serious...
    My problem is that no matter how hard I try to unlock the last rifle is impossible to beat my score, I follow every move in the highest score videos but seems with the last update the numbers of bad guys decreased and armed with cipher is mission impossible to me.
    Can somebody insert a link with an actual play containing the last update and the highest score with cipher? Thanks and all the best!

What kind of score are you getting? I have my 'main' iPad (mini) for Hitman Sniper in the top 100, and my new iPad Pro in the top 300 and can hit 20mil pretty easily every time. Make sure you upgrade your guns so you're getting maximum bonuses. Don't miss your head shots. Get all 11 of the main people, get every double headshot you can. AND, join the Everyplay Hitman Sniper Community! Best videos found there! Current high score is 36mil at the top of the heap. But you should be able to get into the top tier hitting around 16 or 17mil, which is pretty easy to do. Also, DO NOT shoot the guy in the blue suit, as he keeps summoning more guards for you to keep pumping your score up.

My score is 13500000 and can't pass no matter what, I've fully upgrade cipher but cannot figure how to score higher than what I have in present.
    Today I've reset the game and started all over the whole thing, hope to learn again all the patterns and maybe upgrade my position. Thank you for the reply and for instructions!

Just an update, I've played the game from the beginning, upgraded cipher to max and hit 14200000 at maximum, still not assassin, in one of this days I will smash my tablet!!!! This is beyond frustration, not fun anymore, I've played and try, how in the name of God you guys achieved assassin level is beyond my powers.

Now now, don't go smashing your tablet. Did you join the Everyplay thing? One of the top guys posted a video on how to get 20+mil with the Cipher a couple days ago! And I just smashed my personal best of 23.5mil to 26.7mil Granted I was using the Adagio. In game shows me 59th overall. Keep at it!

I find it a bit odd that the Everyplay videos don't play on the same device I have the game on. Bit of a mockery that. Still, with no Google+ account to my name, I'm never gonna see that top rifle anyhow.

What do you mean? I use the in game Everyplay feature and have no problems watching the videos on an iPad. I don't access the website itself on the device. One iPad is logged into my Everyplay Account and the other one is not and I have zero issues watching the videos that way.

I mean if I click on that link above whilst perusing this forum on the same device the H:S game is on that webpage is blank...

I don't view Everyplay in the web browser, you can view the Everyplay site/system/forum INSIDE the Hitman Sniper Game.

Originally Posted by simonali
    I find it a bit odd that the Everyplay videos don't play on the same device I have the game on. Bit of a mockery that. Still, with no Google+ account to my name, I'm never gonna see that top rifle anyhow.
    The Everyplay website works fine on iOS. No problems watching videos, posting comments, etc.

On-topic: the current cut out for the Assassin tier is approx. 17.5M.

As you can see, I'm 15.48M and I'm only position 2,848. I have learnt to dispose as many bodies as possible and also to get as many accidental kills as possible, and also leave the Head of Security breathing for the longest as he keeps on calling in new replacement guards. I started at a maximum 9M, moved to 11, then 12,14 and now 15M. Something else I have learnt is to spook the main target at the very last moment. This exposes many hidden guards and then you can shoot them.

Square Enix certainly made it difficult to get to the top

Originally Posted by Vooke777
    Square Enix certainly made it difficult to get to the top
    The more the people improve on their scores, the higher the score needed to get to the top. It's not SE's fault.

I seen a youtube video for someone scoring 36M and that is twice of what am achieving at the moment gotta try again and again, weirdly enough i had the adagio while ago and then lost my progress with a mistake ... argh adagio here I come ..... again

Originally Posted by knighthawks
    I seen a youtube video for someone scoring 36M
    36, heh? What about 38.8?

https://youtu.be/3n0KlalSXhg

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last