Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: What it takes to get to the top 200 or tier assassin!

What it takes to get to the top 200 or tier assassin!

What it takes to get to the top 200 or tier assassin!

Hello
    Will make this short, I play hitman sniper on my ipad, i finished all sniper levels, unlocked and upgraded every weapon i earned, but now am having frustration reaching to tier assassin, not because i want to be on top just want to unlock and play the Adagio rifle ...
    Now here is what i think and believe
    For sure some of android users already hacked some numbers ... Maybe IOS users also ...
    There should be an another way to unlock the Adagio rifle, as speaking for myself, i don't really care if am on top of the list as much as i want to enjoy playing each rifle with its own characteristics ....
    I have a score of 12700000 plus something as i mentioned i already unlocked all rifles and upgraded them all and finished all missions why can't I have the pleasure of playing what is the top rifle of em all .....

Hi,

We're working hard right now to exterminate all the cheaters from our leaderboards that are actually keeping legit users from getting the Adagio. Until then, we're going to unlock the Adagio for our real 200 best players in the world.

We're also looking for ways to make the Adagio more available for players, but we're not ready to announce anything yet.

Hope this answers your concern.

Hello
    Thanks a lot Nicolas for your reply, as am looking forward for updates, maybe also new missions and rifles to unlock ...
    For the Adagio, don't you think it is a bit unfair for only the top 200 over more than 250000 players and ascending?
    Speaking for myself i really don't care about if am number 1 100 or 1000, as much as i pursue my own satisfaction and joy of playing any game.
    Please don't get me wrong, I love the game a lot and even now after finishing all missions and unlocking all the rifles including buying the Aria, I still play it more than any other game on my Ipad, if i can show you how many sniper game i installed and uninstalled on it you will be surprised ... This sniper game is what i've been waiting for and I love it .
    Thanks a lot for your hard work " hitman sniper team" keep up the good work ...
    Hopefully update is soon, finger crossed ...

We're working like crazy on that update for sure! I'll have more info for you soon!

We're also thinking about the end game more and more and comments like yours help!

Thank you!

Hello again
    I don't want to be jumpy, and i think you guys already though of this ...
    Variation, can be good, as playing the same scene over and over again gets boring " at least for me now since i have nothing left to accomplish but to try and beat my own score, which am unable at the time been! " .
    Location, adding new locations new scenes, but this was geniously covered by the missions where I did not actually care about it untill "again" i fnished all missions .
    I know at this stage you guys will be working overtime just to get that update on schedule and are under too much pressure to deliver, so please ignore my comment for the time been ... I beleive i spoke too soon and would be better to wait for the update ...
    Good luck
    One question tho, on the satellite there seem to be a spot that should interact if shot at, maybe having an accident kill, but no matter what i try to shoot at it with it does nothing, i tried with explosives shots with rifles that have over wall penetration, but nothing really happen, so i was wondering if actually something should be done there or not ...

Is there info about how to go about accomplishing things like the different kill chains. I don't want to just give up, and I hate skipping missions>

DougMcl
    Didn't get what you are trying to ask when you say different kill chains,
    A kill chain is accomplished by hitting targets in a fast way, like jumping from kill to kill in a very fast way in a certain amount of time, and number of kills usually is specified by the mission itself, what i would look at more as it happened to me where it says like target kill vs kill vs guard kills, sometimes i followed a kill chain where it should be target kill chain, and sometimes u have to do it without being detected or body discovered as this will break the chain "s" depending on the mission you have...
    So hopefully and if this is what you needed to know, to be the right answer ...

Hi, I reached top 200 and was given the Adagio Sniper (When there were a lot lot lot lot more fewer players I still got like 9 mill total like probably just three days of playing it ). On Jun 6, 2015 I reached Bronze 1 Tier, Silver I Tier, Gold 1 Tier. On June 10, 2015 I reached Platinum 1 Tier, and on the same day I had reached Assassin Tier (I played 10+ hours a day, taking notes on every target and guard every movement every slight difference and every time intervals in between). To become a true Hitman you must live the game you must become a real sniper so just take notes on everything ahha! I even emailed Nicolas that I reached Assassin Tier because I was so excited (emailed on my phone not this account)! However, I had school so I stopped playing for a week and all of a sudden there were 10,000 players I was shocked. I still have the Adagio Sniper I mean I was one of the few to reach it first hahahahhah

There is a secret target other than the rogue agent on the right most building (3rd building to the right where the rogue agent takes out a target). He popped up somehow once after I killed guards in a specific pattern it was most strange I haven't had any luck making him pop out again though.
    Last edited by xp2oms; 28th Jun 2015 at 05:09.

"There is a secret target other than the rogue agent on the right most building (3rd building to the right where the rogue agent takes out a target). He popped up somehow once after I killed guards in a specific pattern it was most strange I haven't had any luck making him pop out again though."

Wow & what the...?! Any more info on this would be awesome!
    The hardest thing about parachuting is the ground.

I had the chance on killing that target on the right building more than once, but also could not make it happen on demand,
    Xp2oms you got the adagio with only 9M score? As even when I reached 12M 700K i could not be even close to be in the top 200, only once i seen my self near that and at that time i haven't unlocked the top tier rifles, was at 250 on scoreboard, afterwards i was never close to anything like that, and now on each passing day my scoreboard gets me near 100 back of the the top 200, meaning am jumping a100 away from top scorers each passing day, what i hate more than anything, am unable now to get even close to my top score of 12M700K, but i guess because am just feplaying the scene time after time with no mission bonus ... So all i can do is wait for the update now, with the promise of new ways on unlocking the Adagio for me.
    Between what do u think of the Adagio over the other top rifles ... Am really curious ...

I was given Adagio because I was one of the first to get to the top 200 so quickly. The knockback is superior, design and looks are really nice and love it more than the other rifles. There are a lot of people playing the game so I understand its hard to catch up to the top scorers. Btw I got assasin tier at Chapter 5, level 13. Again as I said before I progressed at a alarming rate I surpassed a lot of players in the rankings really fast. I was at the top 200 but lost my spot because I was inactive at the time.
    Last edited by xp2oms; 28th Jun 2015 at 22:48.

Does anyone know how the leader board/rank-up scoring works, as I always end with a good efficiency and stealth bonus, usually both 100%, and always hitting well into the millions on every assignment etc. but as I posted earlier in the week.....I ranked-up from 10 to 15 without my score changing at-all, in-fact, it showed a red arrow next to my name to say that I've dropped in rank but that hadn't changed either !?
    !! Don't Think..........Just Do !!

Wow your rank 15 in the world so rank 15/10000+ teach me senpai

Originally Posted by xp2oms
    Wow your rank 15 in the world so rank 15/10000+ teach me senpai
    Sorry bud, I wish I was 15th in the world but I was talking about my Sniper Rank, sorry for the confusion mate !!

I'm only at Sniper Rank 19 (Platinum Tier) at the moment but should be a lot higher as I had already got above this a while ago but I had a bug on my phone and had to start from the beginning again as I had to reset my phone to clear the bug !!

Airborne
    That is not an extra agent, he is one of the targets actually ... The one that pop up on the right building, i just killed him minutes ago and took screenshot but dunno how to upload it from ipad ...

How did you make him pop up I do not remember what i did to make him pop up from the last time I saw him on the right building.

Actually it is not that i made him pop up, after i shot the snipping target on the roof i noticed he was walking in the shadows of the balcony, and took a shot at him, seems to me that sometimes if am not mistaken, when the guard catch him messing up with the computer he head to the right building ...

Ok ill look into it.

These are the top 200 snipers ...

I think thats not possible to get a highscore of 1.199.071.056.....

Off course it is not possible ... And this rating is nothing compared to the number 1 it looks tiny over it ....

Originally Posted by Spijkertje
    I think thats not possible to get a highscore of 1.199.071.056.....
    Originally Posted by knighthawks
    Off course it is not possible ... And this rating is nothing compared to the number 1 it looks tiny over it ....
    Hopefully the Developers will Recalculate the Leader Boards (or something similar) to Identify, Ban and Remove ANY and ALL Hacked and Cheated Accounts and Scores etc. !!

@ Nicolas Verge.....Can you pass-on this request to the Developers for us A.S.A.P Please Mate, Hopefully they can get this sorted for us SOON, otherwise what's the point in playing if the top scores aren't even attainable !?!?

Thanks in Advance !!
    Last edited by FatalDragon69; 6th Jul 2015 at 01:24.

Attainable is a soft word to use ... Impossible is the correct word , later i will post you the number one rating on scoreboard you will be shocked ...

Hey guys,

Our best legit score is at about 15.8 million.

What we're doing right now is everytime we refreash the leaderboards, we erase the cheaters scores so that the 200 best get the Adagio. Unfortunately, it only lasts so long before they all come back.

We're working on many solutions to simply eradicate them from the leaderboards. We know how painful it is right now for legit pro players to see that go on. Again, we're hard at work on that. We're hoping that our next update will solve those problems.

Thanks again!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last