Thread: An Xbox Plea to SE

An Xbox Plea to SE

Now we have Backward Compatibility on the Xbox One for Xbox 360 games please allow GoL, TR:L, TR:A and TR:U plus all DLC to be made Backward Compatible. Pretty please!

Post here to show your support!
    signature image

I have an Xbox 360 and the games (Legend through 2013) on media — would that be enough to run them on an Xbox One or would I have to buy their digital counterparts to be able to play them on a future potential Xbox One acquisition?

Quote Originally Posted by Treeble View Post
    I have an Xbox 360 and the games (Legend through 2013) on media — would that be enough to run them on an Xbox One or would I have to buy their digital counterparts to be able to play them on a future potential Xbox One acquisition?
    That's enough. The way BC is working is that if you already own the 360 version, either physical or digital, you get the digital version playable on Xbox One for free. You will need to insert the disc into the Xbox One for the physical version to play it though.
    signature image

Oh, that's interesting! Ok, sign me down for this as well, don't own an Xbox One yet but I know I will, eventually...

Yes, to this!

Here's the backward compatibility FAQ on the Xbox site: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/b...-compatibility It includes an "Xbox Feedback" link at the bottom where you can vote for the titles you'd like to see included.
    Tomb Raider Help & Walkthroughs at tombraiders.net

Yup! I'd love to play LAU on my One - especially Underworld since I loved Laras Shadow.

Another amen to this idea. TR past and present deserve replay including a nextgen system. Hope this thread gets noticed.

^ Done. Around 2500+ votes on each seems a bit too low though, not sure what would be an ideal number?