Thread: VOTE for Collector's Edition

VOTE for Collector's Edition

Hey

Square Enix and IO Interactive are happy to announce that there's a collector's edition planned for the physical release in 2016. And here's your chance to choose 3 items that you think would make it to the ultimate Collector's Edition!
    Votes are ranked - 1 is the favorite item, 2 and 3 are your runners up.

Vote is live for 1 week only and after that will be closed for counting all of your votes.

The place for your votes is here but also tell what did you choose in this thread!

I dug the chair statue as well as the sniper one.
    signature image
    Because boomerangs.

I chose the art book, chair statue, and briefcase. All items are awesome, though!

It'd be sweet to have a poster of Agent 47 and in the background various locations that he's been to in the past.

I like the tie and char statue though.
    There's a bullet for everyone.. And a time.. And a place..

I can't decide! Here are the ones I'd want.

- Hitman Briefcase
    - Artbook
    - Agent 47 Statue #3
    - Hitman Book End: The Firefight

I went with Tie , sniper statue and the remote duck...it's sweet i just hope i wont regret it like Absolution....

I think a good pick would be:
    - Briefcase
    - Rubber Duck
    - Sniper statue
    ( Tie should be in the merch store and moreover a plain red tie can also be bought locally)

Quote Originally Posted by KrugerSchmidt View Post
    ( Tie should be in the merch store and moreover a plain red tie can also be bought locally)
    They used to have the tie and tie clip in the Musterbrand store, along with some Ort-Meyer insignia cuff links.
    signature image
    Because boomerangs.

I voted for:

-Briefcase
    -Artbook
    -Statue #1

At first, I didn't find that briefcase to look anything like the one 47 carries, until I realized it probably looks the way it does in the new game. #blondemoment

(click image to enlarge)

I wondered: Will it be possible to preorder the physical collector's Edition and get access to the digital version in advance? I mean - everyone of us wants to play the game at launch but why should we wait for the goodies until 2016?

1. Briefcase
    2. Art Book
    3. Remote Ducky

I love the statue's both and would love the brief case to. im a big fan of the hitman serie and can't wait to have a statue in my room !

this is my top 3:

1 Statue #1
    2 Statue #2
    3 Briefcase

#1 The sniper statue.
    #2 Sitting in a chair statue.
    #3 Duck
    The sniper statue is something I link deeply with hitman. While the sitting in a chair statue seemed a bit more tied to a certain netflix series. But still looks cool as hell.
    Duck.... well, its something only people who followed hitman would get. Kind of me making myself feel good for being 'in the know'.

Sniper statue
    Tie
    Briefcase

Sitting in a chair statue as #1

Sniper statue as #2

Red tie with the hitman logo clip! as #3

Cool

1. Sniper statue
    2. Briefcase

*_*