Thread: Will there be a "normal" soundtrack? - "Yes" or "No"

Will there be a "normal" soundtrack? - "Yes" or "No"

Hello,

will there be a normal soundtrack "Yes" or "No", because it many put the question "Who is the composer", "Becomes the Game a right soundtrack, or only audio-samples"? It would be best if a presenter could say in addition what. Many wish again an orchestral soundtrack gives, or even better the Jesper Kyd comes back, came in addition up to now no answer, a pity.

I wonder if Jesper Kyd is doing it, although if he was I suspect IO would come out and say it by now.

I have to say the background music in the announcement trailer had a Contracts vibe to it though.

More information about the music will be coming in the nearest future! It's just a little too early to talk about that

The "running in the snow" trailer's music sounded very similar to the Contracts soundtrack with a little hint of Blood Money. I hope Jesper Kyd is doing the Hitman 6 soundtrack.

Quote Originally Posted by semajmarc87 View Post
    The "running in the snow" trailer's music sounded very similar to the Contracts soundtrack with a little hint of Blood Money. I hope Jesper Kyd is doing the Hitman 6 soundtrack.
    Whoever composed that music for the trailer should get hired on the spot. If it was Jesper Kyd who did then all the better but that was the best music in a trailer I've heard in a long while and if that will be representative of the soundtrack of the game, then it will be something really special.

I thank you very much Acid_Burn,
    substantially I / we get an answer to the soundtrack. :-)
    This means that-> "Just wait and see!".
    (The Community hopes of course very much that Jesper Kyd is there again. )