Thread: Help

Question Help

Hello, I want to ask about the game the new game HITMAN whether to attend Russian language and voice?as in the previous parts.
    Last edited by Appy555557; 17th Jun 2015 at 15:31.

Привет, Appy555557

Thanks for the question. Square Enix and IO Interactive will announce more details in the nearest future, including information about all supported languages.

All right. Tell to IO Interactive that many russians who know english would prefer to play with enlish voices and text; some of those who doesn't know english would like to see russian subtitles and hear original english.
    There is a trend to limit us, russians, only to russian version (in our region steam sells games cheaper) but I believe there are quite few people in west countries who try to make look their ip russian for steam to buy cheaper. The translations usually do bring another smack to the game, so it's better to play a game in developer's language if you know it.

Did you play Hitman Absolution? There was an option to choose English VO with Russian subtitles or Russian VO with Russian subtitles.

Thanks for an answer. I played absolution long ago so I do not remember how it was.